Russ Says: Must Watch List! WWE's Tribute to the Troops Invades Your TV Tonight!

Tue, December 13, 2011 4:42pm EDT by 5 Comments

WWE Superstars and special guests the likes of Mary J. Blige and Nickelback invade Fort Bragg to give our troops some well needed entertainment and thanks this holiday! You must catch WWE’s Tribute to the Troops on December 13 at 9/8c on the USA Network! You don’t want to miss it!

So HollywoodLifers, your television schedule and DVR just got a major boost of adrenaline and heart thanks to the WWE. The WWE will proudly put out their yearly Tribute to the Troops for everyone December 13 at 9/8c on the USA Network. Our troops who protect us and our freedom deserve anything and everything in the forms of our gratitude and entertainment that can be provided.

So its great to see the WWE pull out all the stops on what is sure to be a magical and uplifting show for fans and none fans alike.

So what should you expect? Well HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY got to speak to WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes and comedian George Wallace who appears on the show as well. And they didn’t hold back their thoughts with George Wallace mentioning, “I pulled out some of my better jokes, to see the troops happy was wonderful, Cody will tell you, they put on a fabulous show in the best way.”

But Cody Rhodes certainly had too add his two cents when he mentioned, “I think the environment of Tribute to the Troops, the environment that this is giving back, this is more real then anything we do all year long, this is intimately real, it adds something extra indeed.”

All I can say is after that hype, I can’t wait! You must tune in!

For more information, please visit wwe.com

Russ Weakland

Anthony

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 13, 2011

To micle cole micle my name is anthony and I don’t like u.you tink you are the best but you are not you kissed Jerry lawyers foot he is better then u . U are not fair 2 Jim Ross at the end a weight contest really oh! And I notice whoever the fans hate u love my finally words r jim Ross, and Jerry the king lawer r better then u good bye

Andrew

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 13, 2011

To booker T I was so happy at you for beating up codyroodes on smackdown nice job punching Cody roodes in the face Cody roodes deserved it. Great spinny roony

Andrew

Posted at 9:31 PM on December 13, 2011

To randy orton I am your best fan Andrew and anthony you are the best superstar in the whole wwe your the best in the world We know that you are going to beat wade bearrett

Anthony

Posted at 9:49 PM on December 13, 2011

To John Cena I am your gators fan in the world my name is anthony and I am 10 years old but I know that some people don’t like u but I like you. You can beat any body in the wwe I am so sorry tha kane cholk slam and I voted 4 u in the slammy awards the champ is here u r the best in the world I hate it when u said u were not in tlc but the champ is here u are the best in the world I am your number 1 fan

jamie gillia

Posted at 6:14 PM on December 13, 2011

Is it gunna be on NBC too