Happy Birthday Taylor Swift — Today, Dec. 13, You're 22 Years Old

Tue, December 13, 2011 12:01am EDT by 27 Comments

This super talented singer has a lot to celebrate today!

Taylor Swift has accomplished things that most people never will…and she’s only 22 years old! We can’t wait for more chart-topping hits and number one albums!  Get all the details at Astrology.com

Happy birthday, Taylor Swift! You’ve got a busy year ahead, so expect to be pulled in all sorts of directions … some successfully, some less so. Career-wise, your year is going to be all over the map. Both a new recording project and film/TV roles will be shining the spotlight on you … hey, it turns out you can act, too! As for your love life, we’ll all be hearing a lot of rumors — especially April through July — but the truth is, something solid and lasting is a ways off yet. You’ll be able to take comfort in some major awards buzz coming your way late in the year.

#1 taylor swift fan

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 14, 2011

i hope you had a wonderful birthday Taylor!! I LOVED you cocert in Vancover! 13

TAYLOR FAN!!!

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 13, 2011

WOO HOO!!!! Taylor Swift Happy Birthday!!! You Are So Awesome!!! And The Prettiest Country Singer Ever! I Hope You Had A Great Birthday And Hopefully I Will See Another One Of Your Concerts Soon Love Ya Tay Tay !!

lucky

Posted at 6:44 PM on December 13, 2011

i am your biggest fan happy birthday dear taylor swift i hope you enjoy your bday i love you.

Najmul Hasan

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 13, 2011

Happy birthday, Taylor Swift!!! I’m ur extremely big fan!!! May God keep this year good for u and upcoming years too!!! :-D

John

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 13, 2011

Hey Taylor wish u hApPy bIrThDaY… “I’LL PRAY GOD TO GIVE YOU LONG LIFE” Im 1 of your biggest fan Really “promise” -john

John

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 13, 2011

Hey taylor Wish U many many happy returns of the day…”HAPPY BIRTHDAY” im 1 of ur biggest fan 4ever Really…I’LL PRAY GOD TO GIVE YOU LONG LIFE

Amna

Posted at 11:29 AM on December 13, 2011

Happy happpy happy birthday to my most favourite singer taylor.she is the best.i love her songs very much.,like love story,bak to dec,story of us,she is so so beautiful.she earns much success at that age.she turns 22,and i m happy that i m also 22.by tha way she is much much better and talented than miley..yep,i looovve taylor.

Sameer

Posted at 11:05 AM on December 13, 2011

Hi Taylor swift i m ur great fan and i had just ova ua birthdae party at my room wid my brother and my 5puppies…and i love u so so much……
Dnt change ua hair style cuz i luv dat..and u r just cool…..
….
Your sameer but u can call me SAM…^_^

Taylor swift luver

Posted at 10:36 AM on December 13, 2011

Tay tay,
happy birthday!!!!!!!! i am your number one fan!!! thanks so much for all that you do. i appreciate you soososososo much! i hope you have a great birthday. Hint: don’t invite Justin Bieber to your birthday bash because it will make you look bad! JK. i love JB. do whateva you want!

i will love you forever!
13 foreves!

Kodogie Barcheg

Posted at 10:18 AM on December 13, 2011

Hi Taylor HAPPIE HAPPIE BIRTHDAY wish you all the best for your coming future i’ll pray for you always for your better future.
You are really wonderful and your songs beautiful i just love it all its awesome i really love you and your songs.
I will love you always Swifty forever.

Love ya!
Swifty Koko

doo

Posted at 7:51 AM on December 13, 2011

Hey HL are you GOD to predict her future???

tine

Posted at 7:33 AM on December 13, 2011

hi taylor,
I would to greet you a happy b_day i will 4ever your fans & i will always love your songs you inspire me writing a song and i can’t sleep without hearing your song thanks for inspiring everyone

love yahh!!!!!!!!!
tine

A

Posted at 7:24 AM on December 13, 2011

Dear Taylor,
From the time I was 8 years old, you’ve always been there for me. Your songs are the most beautiful things in the world and can make me laugh and cry. When ever I listen to you I know I am not alone. Happy Birthday! Thank you for changing my life for the better. I love you more then you can imagine.

Lauren Kate

Posted at 6:57 AM on December 13, 2011

Happy birthday taylor you are my favorite singer and nothing will change that! Everyday i write 13 on my hand because i want to be just like you!

Love your number 1 fan,
Lauren Kate

Leeja Manandhar

Posted at 5:16 AM on December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!May all the happiness come towards you. Get one year old.

Nurain

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 13, 2011

happy birthday taylor!

mr unknown

Posted at 3:53 AM on December 13, 2011

happy b’day

Hatim

Posted at 3:29 AM on December 13, 2011

call me sis +919952928700 I need u Taylor sis im cryin

Hatim

Posted at 3:26 AM on December 13, 2011

Wl u may think me as an ordinary fan……wel u may now also think im tryin to getin ur attention………wel actually i dono.wel i want Taylor as my elder sister…….i wanna meet her and tell her abt my life and live fr one day with her and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS <3 Wish u wr here sis…..I love you so much ples dont leave me or il die….and ples dont go behind those guys they dont deserve u sis….so wait till anyone says he loves u in private so thts a true love and hes not behinf fame or money I REALLY CARE ABT U SIS PLEEEEEEEEEES BELIEVE MEE :'(

TS13

Posted at 3:16 AM on December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday my dearest Taylor!!!!!: ) <3

gerldine

Posted at 1:04 AM on December 13, 2011

btw, i’m 43 years old and addicted to taylor swift.

geraldine

Posted at 1:04 AM on December 13, 2011

ignore the haters.Taylor Swift is well loved worldwide coz she’s not a bad girl,her album SPEAK NOW sold 5.5 million copies worldwide..TAYLOR SWIFT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

dianne 13♥

Posted at 12:35 AM on December 13, 2011

happy birthday TAYLOR♥ we l♥ve you so much……

can't sing

Posted at 12:29 AM on December 13, 2011

Taylor Swift can’t even carry a tone. Her fans are all little girls,but good for you taylor if you can make millions go for it….

Lola

Posted at 6:59 AM on December 13, 2011

Stop trashing her she is a good singer and rolemodle if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all!1

anna rowena

Posted at 12:28 AM on December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor Swift.God Bless always and forever.More beautiful songs to come.Keep on behaving becuase the world is beautiful with good girls like you.