Robert Pattinson's Sexy 'Cosmopolis' Co-Star Reveals What He's Like Off Screen

Tue, December 13, 2011 7:21am EDT by 17 Comments

McD

Posted at 2:58 AM on December 14, 2011

Zzz

feyza robb

Posted at 2:49 AM on December 14, 2011

robert sadece ve sadece türkiyeye gel I love you

ana cabana

Posted at 2:25 AM on December 14, 2011

you people you dont know what are you talking about .kristen is the best and i can judges it snow white and the huntsman box office

Sally

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 14, 2011

I find it very funny how people is hating on Robsten and yet they take their time to google them and put a comment…Make up your minds already you like them or not? Robsten 4 ever… Robert Pattinson you are incredibly handsome… Your the best.

roblover

Posted at 10:46 PM on December 13, 2011

Lord, reading some of these comments trip me out… Geeez all of you people need to chill out. How can anyone judge him !!! None of you know the guy… You think you know him because he played your loveable Edward, but people get a life, that was just a character in a movie.. The guy isn’t real… How does anyone know what Rob is like.. You do not hang out with him on a personal level all you want to do is put this poor guy down.. give it a rest already…. DANG …….

Kstewcangotoh3llandsoherfans

Posted at 10:33 PM on December 13, 2011

THIS IS ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON!! PATTINSON!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT STEWART, GTFO AND GET A LIFE JEEZ!
Seriously, first his not a man whore or a drunk star he likes to party and hang out like every single person in the planet.
second Kristen Stewart can’t act for sh*t.
third she smokes crack pot and weed, you can google it.
and last I give a flying **** your opinion so don’t waste your time replying.
Rob really should stay away from that sl*t and her CRAZY psycho fans.
I’m sorry for the language I tried to sound as polite as possible.
PS: Sarah Gadon looks like a very nice person, she in fact is a REAL actress.

Pixie

Posted at 11:44 PM on December 13, 2011

and sarah is gorgeous as well! Yea i agree with everything u said!

Sally

Posted at 8:20 PM on December 13, 2011

Robert Pattinson is great… I’d love to see him in a super action movie with lots of fighting scenes. Although I’d rather see him having love and lots of sex scenes … Yeahhh… Also love Robsten they’re a good-looking couple and look amazing together… Hope they marry soon and have little babies ;).

Metallica4life

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 13, 2011

Robsten can go to hell you freak!

Julie

Posted at 11:42 PM on December 13, 2011

ohh yea sally lets get the 21 year old kristen who does not want to be a mom at least for another 10 years married off and pregnant. Should we stick her on one of those mtv shows? some of you are so sick and demented

bluebird

Posted at 7:47 PM on December 13, 2011

I’m done with Pattinson, all i care for now is KRISTEN STEWART! goodbye to his career!

Mich

Posted at 6:28 PM on December 13, 2011

I thought that Rob was a nice regular guy but he has proven that he is just another Hollywood man whore and a drunk! I hope Kristen keeps away from him he does not even deserve her friendship. I can’t wait to see her dating soon and finds a nice guy who really appreciates her.

demented

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 13, 2011

Uh, she’s an ungrateful lesbian pothead. Why is her dating life so precious?

Eric

Posted at 10:48 PM on December 13, 2011

because 80&% of her fans are lesbians and she looks like a tomboy.

Amy

Posted at 4:57 PM on December 13, 2011

Rob is the hottest, I love everything about him… He is a great actor I enjoy watching all of his movies.

cris

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 13, 2011

I see only falsehood in Robert Pattinson, I am disappointed!

Karen