'RHOBH' Debate: Camille Grammer & Brandi Glanville's Grinding — Awkward Or Hot?

Tue, December 13, 2011 10:47pm EDT by 8 Comments
Camille Grammer Brandi Glanville

Was I the only one totally uncomfortable when Camille Grammer and Brandi Glanville were dirty dancing at the club in Las Vegas on ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’?

Camille Grammer and Brandi Glanville reached a whole new level of awkward on last night’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. While out in Las Vegas with Adrienne Maloof, the two friends started grinding up against each other and dirty dancing like they were 20-year-olds on Girls Gone Wild. And it wasn’t sexy. At all.

While the whole Vegas trip seemed staged enough, it was even more off-putting to see two middle aged, straight women with KIDS getting down and dirty for the cameras. Honestly, I probably would have laughed if it was Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards — they would have been joking around and making fun of themselves. However, Camille and Brandi thought they were hot stuff and took themselves SUPER seriously.

It made me want ralph my sushi. And clearly, Adrienne didn’t find it super cute either. “Camille and Brandi grinding up against each other…oh my gosh,” she said, rolling her eyes.

“Sometimes it’s just really great to let your hair down and enjoy being a woman,” the always insightful Camille said, explaining, “Things got a little crazy.”

Yep, keeping tell yourself that.

Watch the “craziness” below and tell me what you think — were you as grossed out as I was?

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Anonymous

Posted at 1:09 PM on February 28, 2014

Brandi and Camille are sooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh!

Cleaning Services Las Vegas

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 30, 2012

Somebody necessarily help to make severely articles I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular post extraordinary. Great job!

Bri

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 9, 2012

Sounds like someone is suffering from homophobia…

randi

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 15, 2011

Brandi Glanville is the BEST!

Tyler

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 15, 2011

I thought they were just having fun and did nothing wrong. Anyone that thinks it’s “disgusting” is just jealous. What I think is disgusting is the fact that their ex husbands are jerks and actually treated these women the way they did. They were having fun and letting loose and considering all the drama with their personal lifes they deserved it.

Shelly

Posted at 3:11 AM on December 14, 2011

Both of these women were dropped kick to the curb by their husbands for other women and doing stuff like this on TV, when they both are mothers of small children is disgusting. It’s looks like a desperate ploy aimed at each ex to get back at them in some way.

beth

Posted at 6:58 AM on December 14, 2011

Who are you kidding!!!!
Brandi started it and Camille just went along with it. They were having fun. Although I wouldn’t enjoy dancing like that with another woman lots of people do nowadays.

This had nothing to do with their ex husbands at all.

Sara

Posted at 12:31 PM on December 14, 2011

They looked hot! If I had bodies like that and single why not. I guess people would rather see them stay home crying eating ice cream and getting fat. Let them have fun the children have nothing to do with it but it’s okay for their ex husbands to cheat. They are not doing anything wrong. Some people need to lighten up.