Disney Wants Rachel Crow To Appear In Films & Shows Soon

Tue, December 13, 2011 12:19pm EDT by 40 Comments
Rachel Crow Disney

Sources reveal to HollywoodLife.com that it looks like Rachel will be getting her own show, but first she’ll take on a few minor roles in other Disney projects.

Rachel Crow‘s elimination from the X Factor hasn’t hurt her career one bit.

We told you that Disney was glad Rachel didn’t win, because they want to make her a star. And now that process is speeding up.

“Rachel might actually do some walk ons and voice overs on already established Disney Channel shows before she gets her own gig,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “They want to ease her in the process with the main goal being her own show. They are also going to talk to her about doing some songs for Disney Channel movies and then appearing in the show as herself and performing the songs.

“Everything is on the table right now as they still have the meeting to take place, but excitement is running through everyone, as all parties believe that this is a home run situation, and it will work amazingly well,” the source adds.

Aren’t you excited for Rachel, HollywoodLifers?

– Reporting By Russ Weakland

More Rachel Crow News

1. Rachel Crow Is ‘Perfect’ For Disney — Casting Director & Talent Manager Agree
  2. Paula Abdul Told Nicole Scherzinger To Vote Off Rachel Crow–Video Proof!
  3. The Real Reason Nicole Scherzinger Wanted Rachel Crow Kicked Off ‘X Factor’

Saul

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 24, 2012

I like the movie holes its the best movie thanks for puting it

eddy

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 3, 2012

im you big fan i will not stop vote you i can not for own tv show i will watch every day it can not watch i will set my dvr

Ann Boswell

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 2, 2012

This is one talented young girl and I do think she can be a real encouragement to lots of other talented young people!!

"Buddy"

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 22, 2012

When Rachel did “I’d Rather Be Blind,” chills ran down my spine. Having seen Etta do the song I couldn’t imagine anyone else could coming close to matching her performance, but Rachel pulled it off. I’d like to see Disney let B.B. King mentor her some. She could be the next great blues singer. I,m looking forward to following her career. I predict she will be bigger than any of the other X-Factor constants.

Ms. Bea

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 22, 2012

I am sad to know that Etta James past, however, Whenever a biography comes out of Etta James life,Rachel would be a perfect match to play her part when Etta was a child. I am rooting for you Rachel to have the best life possible. You were my favorite of all of the contestants.

Stacey

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 21, 2012

You Go Girl. Rachel was my favorite. My God continue to bless you.

eddy

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 3, 2012

god bless her to and very day

amy

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 10, 2012

i think this is great im so proud of rachel crow i think she is going to go far in her life with her never-ending happiness
just keep being yourself and you will be amazing