Kristen Stewart As Vampire Bella — She Looks Amazing In New Pic

Tue, December 13, 2011 9:19am EDT by 36 Comments

ihatebellaandedward

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 16, 2011

Here are the resons that Bella Should have chosenJacob,
Edward is UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!
Edward Is dead
When you have sex with Edward he will rubhis dead dick cells allover u
He is UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wHY WUD U WANT TO LIVE FOREVER OR GO TO HELL FOR SOMEONE!
if he bit u,u wud either have to live off of people or cute forest animals to survive.
Edward is a scrawny lil bitch who is a jacob wanna be and thinx he has muscles
Why wud u date sumone so ugly and that wants to eat u?
No offence,but bella,u r an ugly idiot.
P.S_ i WUD B UPSET 2 IF I WAS SO HOT AND AWESUM AND SUM1 CHOSE AN UGLY BASTARD INSTEAD OF ME luv ya Jake (and ur abs)

Girl

Posted at 7:55 AM on December 16, 2011

No offence but I don’t see it. She is kinda pretty though. Just a little. :) x

jessy

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 15, 2011

does anyone know what what eye shadow they put on her as a vampire? its gorgeous! :)

Sandy

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 14, 2011

I’m so excited to see her as a vampire in breaking dawn part two !! too bad we have to wait for one whole year .. : (

renate

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 14, 2011

No wonder they choose her to be Snow White..she is the fairest after all..beautiful

Kelley

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 14, 2011

We all wish you a Merry Christmas! Have fun in L.A. with Rob!!

Sommer Keshane

Posted at 3:24 PM on December 14, 2011

she’s the best vampire of her twilight. Most beautiful

Linda

Posted at 9:54 AM on December 14, 2011

My friend just met a cutest boy on– CasualLoving dot c’0m–.it’s where for men and women looking for intimate encounters.
It’s a nice place for people who wanna to start a short-term relationship….no bounds or extremes in front of true love.

Eddie

Posted at 9:01 AM on December 14, 2011

Effortlessly beautiful and sweet, that’s Kristen Stewart! She’s back in LA too. Wishing her a great Christmas with her family.

karen

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 14, 2011

Eddie I couldn’t have said it better,she is natural beauty,I think she is finally starting to come out of her shyness,with a little help from Rob and her family,(she does come from a show biz family).I don’t think they broke up.They are too much in love with each other,look at they the way they look at each other at times,I know that look.mmmmm.Hey all you nice fans can any one answer a question for me does Kristen have pierced ears? I never see her with ear rings, only rings.See she is one true natural beauty..I can’t wait for BD 2 I saw it twice and will see it again.So as always peace and prayers to the Pattinson and Stewart families,happy holidays.Kristen and Rob you as well have fun be safe and look forward to new years,and yes I do have a life outside of twilight,I just like the way Stephanie’s story telling made me remember true love..P.S don’t forget bear’s present he has been a good dog. Bye for now,xoxox K

APH

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 14, 2011

hi, karen. no, Kristen NOR Robert have pierced ears. i noticed that in one of my many viewings of the movies. you can see that Taylor does, but not Kristen or Robert. yet another thing about the two of them they have in common, along with their casualness off the clock and the awesomeness of them on the clock. gotta love ‘em. looking forward to seeing Robert’s beautiful face again.

karen

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 14, 2011

APH hi, thank you for answering that question,because in all the movies and pictures I have never seen ear rings,you are so right about them on and off they are awesome and I do love em, and every on tells me to get a life,I do have a very nice life,I have a nice dog,i have 3 grown kids.I just like the way the twi series made me remember what it felt like to have first love in my life.So happy holidays to you APH,and as always peace and prayers to both the Pattinson an Stewart families.Rob and Kristen have fun and happy holidys to you too.xoxoxo K

Dawn

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 14, 2011

I couldn’t have said it better myself Eddie! She is a natural beauty. I’m a happily married straight woman and I still think she’s beautiful and sweet in her own quirky, shy yet elequent way. Happiest of Holidays to Rob, Kristen, Bear and both of their families!!!! I have two sweet little boys who are counting the seconds until Santa comes so let the holiday magic begin!!!!

Paula

Posted at 8:32 AM on December 14, 2011

Notice how minimal her makeup is compared to the other vampires. That’s because she’s a natural beauty and doesn’t need much to look like a goddess. Kristen, how you can be so shy and insecure with beauty like yours is baffling!

sei

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 13, 2011

WOW.. Bella’s so gorgeous in both ways but even better as a vampire.. I bet lots of boys have drools on there faces when they see her.. Robert if you really cheat on Kristen with that ugly looking woman?!.. Man, your plain stupid cause you go against your own words.. You said you don’t like cheating.. (But if it’s not true?!..) Well then, hope you & kristen we’ll fix things up.. Your both lucky to have each other.. Godbless!!..

Terry

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 13, 2011

Umm excuse me but all you stupid kristen fans saying all this shit about rob is unbelievable. Rob is a good guy who has good parents comes from a good well mannered english famiy, has respect. While kristen is busy flipping the bird every chance she gets dropping curse words Smoking weed in public. ohhh yeaa she is such a winner! Let me say this, No human being no matter how rich good looking famous they are is better than anyone. So if you think for one second that Kristen (and all those wonderful qualities I stated about her) is better than Rob. Then you are veryyy sadly mistaken. Rob is a greatt person, and you kristen fans are a bunch of pathetic losers who think Kristen is above Jesus Christ. And then you have nerve to go on and bitch about how people need to stop being sooo mean to poor kristen when you are the biggest bullies around.

Kelley

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 14, 2011

Uggh! The more I look at her the more I want to cry. Can’t wait until part 2

EdwardCulen

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 13, 2011

I LOVE How Bella looks as a Vampire, Edward and Bella Are PERFECT Together, And in real! Wich they are Engagged!

Diana

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 13, 2011

I can not wait to see part ll of the movie. I’m sure they’ll be fantastic like in all the other movies. Robert and Kristen truly are THE couple. I hope they don’t pay attention to the haters and really just focus in making each other happy… Robsten are adorable together…

Lin

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 13, 2011

I’m so upset with the break-up, I feel he cheated on all us fans. Ive seen BD1 twice and can’t bring myself to see it again, don’t even care about 2 anymore.

B.T.

Posted at 8:51 AM on December 14, 2011

To be honest, I was going to see BD again before those pap photos showed up. Seeing him with that woman was like taking a freezing cold shower, it suck all the excitement out of me. If it’s true that he’s that lowdown and has such awful taste, I really can’t bring myself to watch his movies. I’m still a Kristen fan though, she’s innocent in this.

APH

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 14, 2011

LIN….the DID NOT break up….let’s not be so gullible here, okay? don’t allow yourself to be sucked into the trash. those two have proven themselves time and time again that they are stronger than this crap without publicly defending their actions. “snap out of it”

bluebird

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 13, 2011

She looks like a barbie doll! a giant vampire barbie! Santa will not give Rob gifts this Christmas because he’s such a bad cheater boy!

ann

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 13, 2011

Awsome,awsome can’t hardly wait!!!

Mich

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 13, 2011

She needs to stay away from Rob and start a new life for herself. She is beautiful, smart, talented and has so many wonderful qualities I hope she finds a man that will appreciate her.

Chiakboue

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 13, 2011

She doesn’t look different to me. All they did was to add red contacts.

nunya

Posted at 5:18 AM on December 14, 2011

i completely agree with you chiakboue.i myself am pretty disappointed with it.i expected hr to maybe look very
different and a lot more prettier.but it doesn’t look like
that is gonna happen.i was even disappointed with the
wedding scene,in the book it described her hairstyle and dress to be so beautiful,to me she looked….okay.

Kelley

Posted at 5:03 PM on December 13, 2011

Kristen is so beautiful! In both forms; vampire and human! I can’t wait until Breaking Dawn Part II comes out!

Super

Posted at 3:25 PM on December 13, 2011

She’s beautiful.

c

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 13, 2011

she makes a sexy vampire!

twilight_lover

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 13, 2011

wow i want part 2 now!!
i think this shot was taken at the end of part 1 when bella opens here eyes and they arr red omg
she is a godess as Rob said

Lon

Posted at 10:41 AM on December 13, 2011

Wow! She luks stunning :-)

starry

Posted at 9:36 AM on December 13, 2011

she’s so adorable always and will always beautiful …… she’s pretty so epic n classic … don’t be jeolusy kristen haters …. she’s future so shine …. just like sun shining after rain fall down so fresh , love u kristen …!!!