HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Four Season’s Hotel during their Washington D.C. visit last weekend. Check out these pics!
Even though they’ve been all over the world, this might be Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez‘s most expensive and lavish hotel suite yet! We’ve learned the young A-list couple stayed in the swanky Presidential Suite at the Four Season’s Hotel in Washington D.C. when Justin, 17, performed at Christmas In Washington and you’ll never believe how much it costs!
An insider tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “The Presidential Suite where Justin and Selena stayed is breathtaking, with it’s opulent designs and romantic views of the Chesapeake Bay. It’s $10,000 per night.”
And what do your mega bucks get you? “The 1,924 sq. foot suite includes a King size bed, a marble bathroom, a dining room area thats seats eight and a sitting area,” the source explains, adding that Justin and Selena, 19, stayed there for three nights.
During their trip to D.C., Justin visited sick kids at the Children’s National Medical Center (with Selena), performed at the White House, went to a hockey game — and definitely spent some time relaxing in their Four Season’s suite, which is fit for royalty!
Reporting by Sandra Clark
- Justin Bieber’s New Full-Length Christmas Special — Watch It Now
- Justin Bieber Playfully Grabs Selena Gomez’s Butt In D.C.
- Justin Bieber Reveals Just How Much He Loves His Fans
Get More From Our BFF’s At Glamour!
- 12 Dos and Don’ts of Holiday Style
- 17 Celebrity-Inspired Hair and Makeup Ideas to Steal for the Holiday Party Season
- 14 Going-Out Dresses You Can Wear When It’s Cold
- 11 Nail Polish Ideas for Holiday Parties