'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Dress: Bella's Nightmare Wedding Gown Revealed

Tue, December 13, 2011 9:38am EDT by 16 Comments
breaking dawn wedding dress

In this never-before-seen pic you can finally see the other wedding dress up close — did you like it better than the real ‘Breaking Dawn’ gown?

Most brides experience pre-wedding jitters — but when you’re marrying a vampire those fears can definitely get a bit graphic! Before Bella walked down the aisle in her gorgeous, long-sleeved Carolina Herrera gown she had a horrible nightmare regarding her wedding day, where she was seen wearing a strapless wedding dress. While the nightmare was far from pleasant, her alternate dress was just as glam!

In this never-before-seen pic from the Breaking Dawn: Part I The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, you can finally see the other dress up close! With a tie around the waist and a train, the strapless gown was definitely gorgeous — but I still think nothing can compare to the real Breaking Dawn wedding dress Bella wore down the aisle! Do you agree?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Follow Katrina on twitter for up-to-the-minute style news!

More Style Stories:

Bella’s Wedding Shoes Now Available!
WATCH Tim Gunn Share Tips & Tricks On Finding The Perfect Holiday Party Outfit
Meryl Streep’s First ‘Vogue’ Cover: Check it Out!

South Africa

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 4, 2012

Fantastic website. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your effort!

zapatillas adidas baratas

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 4, 2012

Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as people think about worries that they plainly do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

papijump online

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 29, 2012

Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

Juliana

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 6, 2012

Do you know who designed the strapless dress? I love it, and I am looking for the same gown.

thanks,

Juliana

remove hard water build up

Posted at 7:12 AM on April 14, 2012

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information particularly the last phase :) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

Santiago

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 10, 2012

Her dress is erin by enzoani. look it up

Erika

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 10, 2012

Where can i find this dress, who makes it??? I love his one. I would want it for my wedding.

up games

Posted at 5:48 AM on April 5, 2012

Awesome issues here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thank you so much and I’m having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Jennifer

Posted at 12:08 AM on February 13, 2012

Anyone know who designed the dress for the nightmare screen?

Erika

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 10, 2012

If you find out .. please let me know

dd

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 14, 2011

eww!! i just threw up

bluebird

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 13, 2011

Suddenly their amazing on screen chemistry collapsed. Robert Pattinson is a cheater!!! I’m more interested watching Snow White and the Huntsman now. NO MORE TWILIGHT!

Kelley

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 13, 2011

Omg, they’re both sooo pretty! But I like how this one is strapless, and I like the other one’s design.

Sammie

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 13, 2011

Wow that’s beutiful

laura

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 13, 2011

mmmm pos ese vestido si aparece en la peli en el sueño de Bella….=D

mm

Posted at 9:44 AM on December 13, 2011

you guys really do source nothing and aren’t afraid of being sued are you? This comes from the Breaking Dawn Illustrated Companion that comes out today. We all know you just took this from twitter.