You Can Now Buy Bella's Breaking Dawn Wedding Shoes: Here's How

Tue, December 13, 2011 10:45am EDT by 16 Comments
bella breaking dawn wedding shoes

You can now scoop up your very own pair of Bella’s Manolo Blahnik embellished wedding pumps!

While I thought Bella’s Breaking Dawn wedding dress by Carolina Herrera was gorgeous, it was her exquisite Manolo Blahnik pumps that really caught my attention when I first saw the movie. The 4 1/4″ satin shoes with a unique, crystal-encrusted vine detailing were like nothing I’ve ever seen before — until now! While the shoes were custom-made for the flick, you can now purchase your very own pair for $1,295 — if you’re willing to splurge.

Initially, the pumps were planned for release in 2012 — but luckily, you don’t have to wait to purchase the unique heels. Available in both black and white, the shoes are the exact pair we saw on Kristen Stewart in the movie. Designer Carolina Herrera collaborated with the shoe legend on the pretty pumps, which exuded the same vintage elegance that Bella’s dress possessed.

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Follow Katrina on twitter for up-to-the-minute style news!

More Style Stories:

Bella’s ‘Breaking Dawn’ Nightmare Wedding Dress Revealed!
WATCH Tim Gunn Share Tips & Tricks On Finding The Perfect Holiday Party Outfit
Meryl Streep’s First ‘Vogue’ Cover: Check it Out!

comprar zapatillas adidas baratas

Posted at 6:00 AM on June 2, 2012

I was suggested this web site through my cousin. I’m now not certain whether or not this publish is written by him as no one else realize such distinctive about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thank you!

Arinknormer

Posted at 3:20 PM on May 31, 2012

is the perfect day time purse with more than enough room for private and also business items. And it is versatile. At the office or perhaps around the vacation you’ll be regarded as like a girl of style with this particular bag on your own shoulder.

Arinknormer

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 31, 2012

is an ideal day time handbag with lots of space for personal as well as company items. And it is versatile. At the office or perhaps about the vacation you will be regarded like a lady of style with this particular tote in your shoulder.

Weddings

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 19, 2012

Wow, awesome blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The full look of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content!

Audrianna

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 18, 2012

I’m getting married soon and would absolutely love those shoes to go with my dress

lluvia

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 5, 2012

Wow I love the shoes… too some maybe tacky, ugly but whatever your opinion is just that… to me to die for… not shoes you see everyday… if I could I would get them just to know I have them…

Patty

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 6, 2012

THESE SHOES ARE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!! I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!! for those of you that dont think so…YOUR IDIOTS!!

GrammarNazi

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 17, 2012

‘Sparkle’, the shoes are TOO expensive for an average person, not ‘to’. The word ‘too’ indicates an excessive quantity, eg ‘too much’ or aswell, as in ‘me too.’ The word ‘to’ is a transitive word, eg, ‘going TO the shops’.

Taz

Posted at 1:55 AM on February 17, 2012

I agree with the person who said these shoes are tacky. I’m sorry, but they just are.

Candy

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 12, 2012

I love the shoes, I like the back of the dress, not the front, really not the shoulders.

Mary

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 23, 2012

Absolutely completely agree with you!

sparkle

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 8, 2012

Shoes are awesome but to expensive for an average person):

Ryan

Posted at 3:49 PM on December 19, 2011

These shoes are soooooo beautiful!! I would love a pair!! And the dress with it just blows my mind!! Manolo Blahnik and Carolina Herrera I love you :-) I wanna get the money and go now!!!

Kelley

Posted at 5:10 PM on December 13, 2011

Wow, those shoes are expensive….
And the wedding dress…

lizzy

Posted at 11:37 AM on December 13, 2011

think these shoes are really ugly and too expensive for any average people to buy. The wedding dress was beautiful but these shoes are awfully tacky

Emily

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 27, 2012

Lizzy I think you are tacky and have no fashion…how sad. Those shoes are beautiful. I’ll never be able to afford them in this lifetime!