Angelina Jolie Admits: ‘I Could End Up Pregnant’ Soon

Tue, December 13, 2011 10:32am EDT by 10 Comments

In a new interview, Angelina hints that she and Brad are definitely not trying to avoid a pregnancy! Are they ready for baby number 7?

Angelina Jolie revealed her family plans with partner Brad Pitt in an interview for the January cover of Marie Claire, which premieres Dec. 23. “Nothing is planned at the moment, but we just don’t know,” she admitted. “I could end up pregnant.”

They already have six kids — are Angelina and Brad really ready to add to their brood? If it’s with Brad, Angelina’s ready for anything!

“[Brad] has expanded my life in ways I never imagined,” she gushed. “We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear.”

The 36-year-old actress credits Brad for her happy family: “I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him.”

Wow! Angelina sounds like she’s SO in love with Brad — but can you imagine having MORE kids? Good idea or bad idea?

-Anna Moeslein

Get more Brad/Angelina news:

1. Brad, Angie & A Personal Shopper Take The Kids Shopping At FAO Schwartz
  2. Angelina Jolie: The Kids Are Pressuring Brad Pitt And Me To Get Married
  3. Angelina Jolie Says She’ll ‘Never Be As Good’ As Her Mother

April

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 20, 2012

I hope it’s true? Brad and Angie are perfect soul mates for each other. They must look beautiful when they make love. I hope she keeps having as much babies as she can with him. I look forward to the day when he finally marries her.

saw see

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 17, 2011

JOLIE and PITT continue to BALK the
issue of the Globalist-RED China sellout,
TREASON and EUGENICS OP.

AS a police state unfolds in the US, and as
those Siberian winds sweep down across Manchuria
and Korea —maybe it’s time for Brangelina
to pay a high profile visit —to the ‘refugee’
camps.

—HIGH TIME—

Genug

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 15, 2011

forgot to say – nice pics for a change….

Genug

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 15, 2011

This would be great if she really wanted another child – but if it is for publicity stunt or to just best out Jen – she is toooo shallow. This is sad. I am trying to like her and brad without all the nonsense – but they both keep putting their foots in their mouths…..Angie gets a break because of her dad – poor brad – he is just hanging on….

Amy

Posted at 7:21 PM on December 13, 2011

This isn’t news. Both Brad and Angelina have said that they will probably have more kids for 3 years. It’s really annoying that interviewers keeps asking. This is the 3rd interview she was asked and said they will probably have more kids.

People should educate themselves before bashing Brad and Angelina. You sound ridiculous spreading lies. Angelina has been supporting/building schools and orphanages in Africa and Asia for years. Salt, The Tourist, Benjamin Button, Inglourious Bastards, and others made about $300 million so I don’t see how anybody can claim all of their movies flopped since Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Katie

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 13, 2011

She’s nutty and always goes to extremes.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 13, 2011

The woman is created for love!

susan williams

Posted at 11:36 AM on December 13, 2011

i guess i wonder why she feels the need to tell the world about her and brad . is it to push her new movie she made. i know they haven’t had a hit since mr and mrs smith. i understand they want to help kids so why don’t they build a place for them in thier country.they have the money to do it. then the kids will be taken care of. it blows my mind when i heard about the stars asking us to give money to kids which it is a good thing but you hear about them amking millions on a movie . well let them give thier money.

Angel

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 4, 2012

They do build places for kids in their countries. In each of the countries the adopted children are from, they have built centers for kids.

genug

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 13, 2011

who really cares one bit except for the pr folks that they pay to take the pictures….