Disney Wants Rachel Crow To Be The Next Hannah Montana

Mon, December 12, 2011 8:46am EST by 66 Comments
Rachel Crow Disney

Insiders say the Disney Channel wants to have a tv show and groom Rachel to become the next Miley Cyrus — we’re so happy for her!

Rachel Crow may have lost on The X Factor, but sources say her career is about to get hotter than she could have ever imagined!

HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY report that Rachel, 13, is fielding some HUGE offers from Disney.

“Rachel Crow and Disney are already talking about how to best market Rachel,” a source close to the deal says. “Disney wants to develop a show about Rachel — it will be kind of like the Miley Cyrus‘ show. Disney is so happy that Rachel was not picked as the X Factor because they have big plans for her, bigger than if she became the X Factor. Rachel is beyond talented! She has the potential to be the next Miley, Selena Gomez or even Michael Jackson. She is an old soul and so incredibly talented!”

We’re sure Rachel would be thrilled to take the gig, as one of the biggest reasons she wants to become a star is to financially support her sick father Kelly Crow, who suffers from multiple sclerosis. A Disney paycheck would be huge!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers — will Rachel be a success after The X Factor?

– Reporting By Sandra Clark, Written By William Earl

Loading video...

More Rachel:

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 13, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. Rachel Crow Vs. Drew Ryniewicz: Whose ‘X Factor’ Elimination Was More Heartbreaking?
  3. Nicole Scherzinger: I Stand By My Decision Not To Support Rachel Crow

Janet

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 15, 2011

You know, I was adopted before I was born. Who could possibly judge Rachel if her mom was a drug addict? Rachel did nothing wrong, and her parents who raised her are her parents. They have loved and supported her. She never made a big issue about her Dad being sick to win. I only heard that after she got voted off. We all have our own taste, but the second I first saw her sing I could not believe how fantastic she is. I will be thrilled to hear of any news if she gets signed with Disney. And remember, “Love is thicker than blood,” more than “Blood is thicker than water.” I would never trade my parents who raised me in a million years. Those who love and support us are our “real” parents. Her blood mom gave her the chance to live even if she made some horrible decisions. You go girl Rachel!!

mya

Posted at 6:32 AM on December 15, 2011

Rachel is one of a kind i love her she will do great as a star

davida

Posted at 10:26 PM on December 14, 2011

I think she can sing but a lot of people think she is phony and fake at my school and they don’t like her. My mom said her parents lied about her being abused just to get her sympathy so she could win XFactor, because if she was born addicted the hospital was not going to send her home from the hospital with the crackhead parents, she went to a foster home, then the Crows got her when she was 6 months old, so when did she get abused? They didnt need to lie like that, she can sing anyway.

Joe

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 15, 2011

No one ever said she was abused…she was born a crack baby.

Mary

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 15, 2011

I imagine 99.9% of the sob stories that we have heard about the contestants are fiction. It’s a shame that those who are truly talented, are being ignored because of all of the fabricated stories. Why would anyone vote for someone because they pity them? The pity party will go away sooner than later and it will be realized that there wasn’t talent there to begin with. So Rachel’s start in life was unfortunate, that does not justify her having a 5 million contract handed to her out of pity. Rachel is a spoiled little girl who seems to not know that you have to loose before you can win. She is fake and does not deserve any contract, from anyone.

Chris

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 15, 2011

Mary. You are speaking quite harshly about a child. How do you know if the stories are fiction? Regardless, Rachel is very talented, can sing and got as far as she did because she worked hard and deserved to be there. She has a dream, as most of us have from an early age and has an opportunity to fullfill that dream. I thought she came across as a normal kid who demonstrated great confidence in the business she is pursuing. I applaud her and she appears to be grounded. I wish her all that God has in store for her and that she in turn will remember where she came from and pay it forward.
Sissy

Maddy

Posted at 1:19 AM on December 15, 2011

I’m sorry but who cares what ppl at ur school think half of them don’t even have a balls to audition… And ur mom and u don’t know the terms… It is called abuse when a drug addicted mother has a baby.. cause they abused the child with drugs from thief body. I wish her nothing but love and hope that ppl can stop hating and make their own dreams come true.

DAmari

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 14, 2011

The only thing i have to say is the its not right.Everyone in the world knows that Rachel should have won.The only reason that the judge cryed was because everyone booed her.Other than that she didnt care about Rachel.Because of that i will never watch the X-Factor again

lisa boyce

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 14, 2011

i agree..i don’t want to watch xfactor any more either..fingers crossed that Disney takes care of our baby Rachel Crow..and she becomes a MEGA STAR…

Chris

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 15, 2011

DAmari,
As hard as it was to see Rachel go home, it was the right time because there are bigger things in store for her. Winning would have placed her under contract with XFactor and prohibited her from moving forward with Disney where she will be HUGE!! All things work out the way they should.

Sissy

ckckdc

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 14, 2011

how is this an exclusive? on jimmy kimmel nicole said she had deals with disney

Janet

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 14, 2011

I was a fan the first time I heard Rachel Crowe sing! I think she is remarkably talented and has a fantastic personality! I am considering boycotting the rest of this season on The XFactorusa. I think the system is flawed. The judges are partial as mentors to their people on their team. They are not being fair or impartial in the sing-offs. LA Reid said he was a man of principal. In what way? Rachel gave a far superior sing-off performance than Marcus Canty. If LA Reid were being impartial he would have voted Rachel through. Also, the same with Nicole. Either let the voters always decide, like in American Idol, or just have the judges decide, but don’t act as though this is fair. It is not. Maybe Rachel will get a better deal with Disney. I hope so! But, it does not make up for the fact that she out-performed Marcus and should have been put through by LA Reid & Nicole. They are BOTH to blame. I just have no interest in the show for the rest of the season.

Diane

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 15, 2011

Janet,
I could not have said it better.Not happy with this show and the judges playing their little games.American Idol is so much better. Rachel out sang Marcus who can’t carry a note. Is she the best and could have been the winner. Hard to say but she was definately better then Marcus.

Natasha

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 14, 2011

Yaay!!! I said this exact thing the moment I saw her. I knew Disney would pick her up. This is so awesome! She is definitely a star and the sky is the limit for her! Go Rach!!

Jules E

Posted at 6:53 PM on December 13, 2011

Wow… people here are pretty stupid. Get a life, don’t comment. (uhm, unless u wanna comment on how stupid people are).

lisa boyce

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 14, 2011

thanks for joining us stupid people and posting..glad to see you joined us..

Sheryl Adams

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 13, 2011

This little gal is already a star and will be just fine. The pressure on shows like the x-factor would be tough for anyone to go through. She’s 13! I thought she handled it quite well (after the initial announcement) and has a very good attitude. Some people have that special little something and Rachel has it for sure.

Shirley Williamson

Posted at 9:15 AM on December 13, 2011

That little girl is so sweet and talented. I know shell do well at whatever xfactor has led her to. Good luck Rachel!

Michelle

Posted at 8:24 AM on December 13, 2011

I love this little gal and will support her in her next endeavor.

Patty Cake

Posted at 11:38 PM on December 12, 2011

Rachel Crowe can sing and I wish her the best, but her inability to handle loss the other night is a bad sign.
WILL SHE BE THE NEXT LINDSAY LOHAN? WILL SHE FALL PREY TO DRUGS WHEN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY SCARS HER BY TELLING HER “NO”? WHAT ABOUT HER WEIGHT? WILL HER FEELINGS BE HURT WHEN THE INDUSTRY STARTS TALKING ABOUT HER WEIGHT?

Get real people. There are a lot of knocks downs and bruises in the entertainment industry. Will she REALLY be able to handle it?

rene

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 13, 2011

so true!

tami

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 12, 2011

“BE THE NEXT MICHAEL JACKSON”??? who wrote this article a cat???? she’ll NEVER be as big as MJ. she just screwed herself. no one takes a Disney star’s music seriously. miley’s been out for a while and the girl STILL hasn’t won a Grammy. another HM, wow Disney running out of ideas much? >:( smh she won’t be as big as she thinks, no one takes DC stars and their music seriously you dumb KID, ugh

kathyann

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 13, 2011

Again, with the hate What is so hard on wishing someone well on what they enjoy doing. I resect anyone that makes an HONEST living. I don’t know about you but the main goal of many people is being able to have no financial worries and disney can do that.

helllokitty

Posted at 8:32 PM on December 12, 2011

dont act..SING!

RAY

Posted at 8:16 PM on December 12, 2011

SHES NOTHING COMPARED TO MILEY AND SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HER SORRY BUT NO BUT RACHAEL KEEP DOING YOUR THING WITH ACTING CAREER BUT THIS IS NOT FOR YOU :D

RAY

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 12, 2011

NVM RACHAEL YOULL DO GREAT GO FOR IT FORGET THE HATERS AND BE YOU BYE NOW <3

Alê

Posted at 8:03 PM on December 12, 2011

Rachel the little sunshine.. I’m from Brazil and a lot of Brazilian people is already your fan !!
We wish all the BEST to you baby girl!!!

GO RACHELLLLL

I just LOVE so much you….

Taylor

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 12, 2011

thats bull! okay..so i am a miley cyrus/ hannah montana fan..and im 15 :P and like copying Hannah montana is stupidd. honestly…why do it? she wont be as good as miley. Miley fans will hate it. nobody likes a copycat.

www.ehustleonline.com

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 12, 2011

Even though Rachel didn’t ein X factor, I’m glad that she’s blessed with the opportunity to use her talent elsewhere.

Derick

Posted at 1:32 PM on December 12, 2011

Wow, I hope Disney knows that she lost because people didn’t vote for her? I guess Simon knows someone at Disney? Adults get really tired of CUTE fast, and success has a way of killing PITY, and GUILT over not voting. Luckily Disney watching kids are immature and easily herded into fanclubs with merchandise / mugs for sale. Rachel even begged on her knees to be exploitated, and it looks like she will be.

yelbelieber

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 12, 2011

agree with u

Angel

Posted at 4:26 PM on December 12, 2011

Rite? I hate how everybody wants another miley cyrus hannah montana. Only miley cyrus can be that and no one can be michael jackson. Seriously what about older stars and singers whos more famous new disney stars or mariah careyi mean really. Plus i think disney is now trying to promote different races which has nothing to do with rachel but…. I think she should just stick to singing or live a normal kid life?

Jim

Posted at 12:59 PM on December 12, 2011

Disney provides a auto-ma-tic plug-and-play career start for the right talent, and Rachel is looking a lot like that talent. One may not want to finish there, but they sure want to strongly consider starting there. Like Aly and A.J., Rachel has the ability to do TV, Music, and Movies.

And once she gets the career, the exposure, and the financial freedom, Rachel and her crew of advisers can sit back and decide which direction her path should go.

It’s going to be great fun to watch. Rachel Crow is looking like the real deal…

She’s my pick for the person we’ll still be seeing, 10 or 20 years later…

Go for it Rachel and have a great time. Your own personal bathroom is just around the bend…

Dave

Posted at 12:06 PM on December 12, 2011

Rachel Crow is sweet now at age 13. Will be interesting to see how puberty and $100 million dollar Disney contract will change her. Money and stardom has a way of quickly changing a child star’s personality.

Denyse

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 12, 2011

Rachel is most certainly destined for great things. I am so happy Disney has the foresight to see her potential. Rachel is sweet, humble explosively talented, cute as a button and extremely lovable. Now if that is not the makings of a superstar I do not know what is. Kudo’s to Disney, give her her own show, I am looking forward to seeing and hearing about Rachels next endeavor . Lot and lots if love and success to you Rachel.

Charlie Bran

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 12, 2011

She is amazing singer and a totaly a true performance. She deserve this and much more. Go Rachel, this is you big chance. TAKE IT…..:)

Sila

Posted at 4:23 PM on December 14, 2011

I agree, Ms Crow, has the ability to act as well as sing.. She lived through a curse onto much deserved blessings. I love her determination and will to go hard against

whatever

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 12, 2011

Rachel is a sweet and talented young lady. I’m sure she would be a great addition to the Disney family. But to say that she is the next Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus just isn’t true. We are so obssessed in this country with weight and size that I think she will have a difficult time appealing to the youth of this country who have been programmed to base a girl’s value on their dress size.

I wish Rachel all the BEST and hope she IS the next Michael Jackson!

Dave

Posted at 12:11 PM on December 12, 2011

If Barney can be a star, so can Rachel Crow. She’s got the stage presence to make it big in either a Disney movie or television series. She’s definitely got a bright future. Nick has some pretty stupid shows that have huge viewing audiences. I don’t think she’ll ever be a singing super star, but she can definitely be a hollywood star.

wow really?

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 12, 2011

you have got to be kidding me. i think having rachel on the disney channel will show girls that THEY ALL DONT HAVE TO BE A SIZE 0. people come in all shapes and sizes and for you miss or mister “whatever” to say that we are obsessed with weight and dress sizes is totally wrong. this is coming from a girl who isn’t a size 2, and you are just proving to all of us how shallow and narrow minded some people are.

busted

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 12, 2011

I JUST LOVE THIS LIL GIRL.

T

Posted at 11:08 AM on December 12, 2011

She is so darn cute!!!

bryon bart

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 15, 2011

Chris Rene is the truth. So for ever said that their not gonna watch x factor anymore is gonna miss a hell of a final