Disney Wants Rachel Crow To Be The Next Hannah Montana

Mon, December 12, 2011 8:46am EST by 66 Comments
Rachel Crow Disney

Insiders say the Disney Channel wants to have a tv show and groom Rachel to become the next Miley Cyrus — we’re so happy for her!

Rachel Crow may have lost on The X Factor, but sources say her career is about to get hotter than she could have ever imagined!

HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY report that Rachel, 13, is fielding some HUGE offers from Disney.

“Rachel Crow and Disney are already talking about how to best market Rachel,” a source close to the deal says. “Disney wants to develop a show about Rachel — it will be kind of like the Miley Cyrus‘ show. Disney is so happy that Rachel was not picked as the X Factor because they have big plans for her, bigger than if she became the X Factor. Rachel is beyond talented! She has the potential to be the next Miley, Selena Gomez or even Michael Jackson. She is an old soul and so incredibly talented!”

We’re sure Rachel would be thrilled to take the gig, as one of the biggest reasons she wants to become a star is to financially support her sick father Kelly Crow, who suffers from multiple sclerosis. A Disney paycheck would be huge!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers — will Rachel be a success after The X Factor?

– Reporting By Sandra Clark, Written By William Earl

Loading video...

More Rachel:

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 13, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. Rachel Crow Vs. Drew Ryniewicz: Whose ‘X Factor’ Elimination Was More Heartbreaking?
  3. Nicole Scherzinger: I Stand By My Decision Not To Support Rachel Crow

Debby

Posted at 7:19 AM on August 28, 2013

RACHEL CROW YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE YOU, WHEN I HEARD MEAN GIRLS I WAS TOUCHED BECAUSE I WAS BULLIED IN SCHOOL 2. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO ROCK AND NOT GO OUT OF HAND!

game cracks

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 17, 2012

I am no longer positive the place you’re getting your information, however good topic. I must spend a while learning more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Brothel live cams

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 14, 2012

Great paintings! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and consult with my site . Thank you =)

elena

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 29, 2012

Am so eager to hear and see her on the screen and singing ..what a incredible voice!!

krissy

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 21, 2012

I wonder what your show is gonna be called.I want to be on Disney channel cause I’m a true actress,but you deserve it way more than me cause your awesome.:)

Flosises granddaughter nevaeh galvan

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 17, 2012

Rachel crow good luck I hope you have fun u rock I miss you! I hope you do you make it! good luck! I hope you do get it on disney channel! best wishes to you on disney channel!

Pimpi

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 14, 2012

@ $money$money$
You write a word sausage. Can you please write with full stops and commas? I have such a series of words always 10x read to understand what you write.

$money$money$

Posted at 1:44 PM on February 11, 2012

i think she should just be her self not the next hanna montana.she is perfect by herself and ive seen all the shows from the xfactor shows even the when when she lost she spent her whole life doing some thin she really wanted badly i think if i was her i would of got on the floor and started crying like that too i feel so bad for her not winning the xfactor but i think she should have her own tv show not as miley cyrus i love rachel crow so much i am a number one fan of hers i love u please dont ever cry like that again in the xfactor it brought tears to my eyes to see you cry like that i love u so much peace out douces

deloris

Posted at 10:31 PM on February 2, 2012

it would be wonderful if disney would give her a break.she has it all.also tyler perry sure snatch her up.she could play a young etta james.

Sophia

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 29, 2012

I loved Rachel on X- Factor and i would love to see her on disney channel, but not exactly as Miley Cyrus. I think she’d be an excellent role model and will be very successful. I think she would be more like China Anne McLaine from Disney’s TV series Ant Farm. I hope to see her SOON(: !

Sophia

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 29, 2012

I loved Rachel on X- Factor and i would love to see her on disney channel, but not exactly as Miley Cyrus. I think she’d be an excellent role model and will be very successful. I think she would be more like China Anne McLaine from Disney’s TV series Ant Farm. I hope to see her on TV SOON(: !

sasha onadja

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 29, 2012

my name is sasha, and I am 7. I think rachel was the best singer on X-FACTOR and she will be the best singer on Earth!You will have your own CD soon!!!!

ashley minano

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 26, 2012

I think rachel can be a great star she could be on one of those kind of shows like its comedy and drama and singing all in one!!! I love rachel she is one of my role models im 11 and im a singer and probally might try out for the x factor too just because of her she is amazing and will make it big for sure i hope she reads this!!!!!!:D

Emily

Posted at 4:03 PM on January 21, 2012

I can’t wait to see her dream come true! I love her!

ONE4REESE

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 18, 2012

PLEASE PERSEVE HER INNOCENCE! DON’T TURN HER INTO A HANNAH MONTANA.

hailey

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 15, 2012

When i heard your dad was sick i wanted 2 help u, its probley rough for u,my heart broke cuz i couldnt help u cuz im 2 young,but i really hope your dad gets better,i kinda know how u feel some of my family hav cancer and thers nothin u can really do.But stay strong and im sure things will get better,just hav in mind god loves me,u inspire me of how strong u r even when things get tough,good luck being the next miley(:

dee lee

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 13, 2012

when I read her grandfather died while she was in Paris with Simon and the girls, and her father has MS and they live in a small 2 bedroom home, it broke my heart for this adorable 13yr old. She has said she wants to make sure her dad has the care he needs and she wants to take care of her family. there is no doubt she is talented and with a huge personality, way ahead of Miley in talent. I hope disney comes up with something special for this special young girl, she deserves all the best life has to offer.

Carol Hansen

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 22, 2011

I am glad Disney wants to work with you Rachel, but I hope you NEVER end up being like Miley Cyrus. She was cute when young but lately reminds me alot of your typical hooker, dancing around on stage half naked. Please don’t ever do that.

jhen mhae

Posted at 3:07 AM on December 20, 2011

what woukl her name ther

jhen mhae

Posted at 3:05 AM on December 20, 2011

shes cute but i dont like her to e next hannah montana ilke miley will always be hannah no one can replace to her

MiRi

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 16, 2011

Rachel deserves the best!! and Im sure that beautifull things will happen to her.

Lorryce Bell

Posted at 10:25 AM on December 16, 2011

Rachel you are gods gift to talent. He knows when to deliver. I will be waiting till your big day with Disney. Yes you are the new young Beyonce. You are blessed Rachel and your Big new bath room is yours. Your fan. Lorryce Chicago Il

Girl

Posted at 8:52 AM on December 16, 2011

Wow she’s only 13 I thought she was wayy older than that! For God’s sake she’s just a kid!!