Miley look absolutely angelic at the CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute event December 11. Recreate her soft, yet sexy makeup and youthful braid.
Celebrity makeup artist Carmindy tells you how to achieve this stunning look seen on Miley Cyrus — you’re just five steps away from red carpet glamour. Then follow along with a hairstyle how-to created by celebrity hairstylist Rita Cara of Angelo David Salon.
Here are Carmindy’s five tips for getting this look.
- Add more definition to eyebrows by feathering on a brow pencil along the natural arch and extending them out slightly.
- Use a champagne colored highlighter under the brows, on the lids, on the inside corners of the eyes and on tops of cheekbones.
- A bronze peach blush defines cheeks from the apples back to the hairline.
- On the eyes: full set of false lashes, black liner on top and brown shadow in the crease.
- On the lips: nude/ pink/brown lipstick topped with gloss.
Here’s Rita’s hairstyle how-to:
- On wet hair spray hair with the Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler, followed with the Angelo David Sea Silk Styling Mousse to prepare for styling.
- Begin blow drying hair by sections using the Angelo David Round Brush, then create a deep side part.
- Run fingers through hair to create a messy feel, then sweep hair to one side. Take front section of hair and create small loose waves with a curling iron.
- With the rest, divide hair into two sections. Take a small portion of hair from one side then bring it to the other, repeating this process back and forth. It is ok if hair falls out of the braid or there are knots and bumps; We want the effortless feel.
- Continue braiding until you reached desired length, then secure the braid with an elastic. Back comb the braid with a brush lightly for a textured look.
- Finish the look with a great hairspray, like L’Oreal Tex Infinium Professional, for a firm hold without creating stiffness.
Do you love Miley’s look?
Get More From Our BFF’s At Glamour!