Lauren created a list of her beauty resolutions, or things she wants to work on in 2012. Do you have any resolutions in common?
Lauren Conrad‘s list of beauty resolutions should resonate with just about everyone. She has a goal about every aspect of beauty — hair, nails, skincare and makeup! I share lots of similar resolutions with Lauren. For example, “Wear SPF 30 every single day. And I will not forget to cover my ears, neck, décolleté and hands,” writes Lauren. Keep reading to see what else she has in store for the new year.
Her list includes 24 different resolutions. Here are my five favorite, but go to thebeautydepartment.com for her fill list!
1. “Find the perfect red lipstick because it will give me an extra dose of sassiness.”
2. “Clean my makeup brushes every week.”
3. “Love my natural hair texture.”
4. “Throw out all of my expired makeup. If I can’t remember when I bought it, it’s too old.”
5. “Exfoliate my face and body at least once a week.”
What resolutions do you share with Lauren? Do any of them inspire you to create your own list?
Get More From Our BFF’s At Glamour!