Dallas Mavericks 'Excited' For Lamar Odom To Join Team

Mon, December 12, 2011 1:25pm EDT by 9 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom

Sources close to multiple players on the Dallas Mavericks team tell us they are ‘thrilled’ Lamar is headed to the Big D!

Lamar Odom will definitely be welcomed with open arms when he takes his first steps onto the Dallas Mavericks court. HollywoodLife.com has just spoken to a Dallas Mavericks insider who says the team is “buzzing” with excitement and they’re excited for the longtime NBA star to join their crew and for Khloe Kardashian to be on the sidelines!

“You’d think people would be a little annoyed since it will bring the Kardashian reality exposure with it but actually it’s the complete opposite,” our source says. “These guys have known Lamar for years and they know he’s a good guy. Everyone has been traded at some point or another and they are there to support him. They can’t wait to take him out and show him around Dallas.”

We told you that Khloe and Lamar’s adventure will be filmed for their reality show and although Khloe is sad, she tweeted the following upbeat message to her fans: “We are all sad but positive energy gets you farther then negative,” Khloe tweeted on Dec. 11.

But despite the “sad” news, it sounds like Khloe will be going with Lamar to Dallas. “I am blessed and happy anywhere as long as I am with my family! God is great!! Blessed beyond words! I love ALL of my dolls! I am going back to being excited about life! LOL.”

We told you that Lamar is also “thrilled” since the way things ended with the Lakers was “disappointing.”

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian Stories

1. Lamar Gets Traded To Dallas
  2. Lamar Might Get Traded To The Hornets
  3. Will Kourtney Give Khloe Her Unborn Baby?

Free Ps3 System

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 4, 2012

Somebody essentially help to make significantly articles I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular put up extraordinary. Fantastic task!

Shelly

Posted at 6:12 PM on December 12, 2011

Goodbye, adios and good riddance. Wish you could take you whole family with you and never be heard from again. Boycott all things K.

Gissela

Posted at 4:29 PM on December 12, 2011

Khloe & Lamar I wish you both nothing but the best and this change only makes you both stronger. I admired Khloe so much. Don’t worry that my mother and I will continue watching your show wherever you are.

P.S. And remember when god one door closes there is another window of opportunity waiting to be open & explored. Xoxoxo

lee

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 12, 2011

I don’t care where you’ll go as long as you’ll are together :) you’ll can go to africa, china, man even japan as long as lamar and khole are together..

jackie

Posted at 3:12 PM on December 12, 2011

Khole, Don’t be sad you will enjoy Dallas I promise. Change is good and sometimes neccessary. This is your guys year if blessings. Do be encourage joy comes in the morning.

Geronimo

Posted at 3:12 PM on December 12, 2011

For Khloe now, the MOVE is big, as it is for Lamar, BUT that is the business that he is in. Just go to Dallas, and give it a chance. This maybe just what you needed and it will blend in very well for your dedication and love for eachother. Remember, when *God closes a door, he OPENS another WINDOW* and this is the beginning of something very HAPPY/GOOD for the both of you. Lamar! I love your bracelet!

AM

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 12, 2011

what the heck is that makeup..she looks awful and old.

countdown

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 12, 2011

The ugly stick cracked them both several times

D. Coleman

Posted at 3:54 PM on December 12, 2011

I have lived in Dallas before twice. you will love it. you and lamar are what dallas needs. get out of the drama that is LA