Jessica Simpson Will Get Paid $3 Million To Lose Her Baby Weight — New Report

Mon, December 12, 2011 9:01am EDT by 7 Comments
Jessica Simpson Baby Weight

Jessica has more incentive than ever to shed her baby weight! Wouldn’t you love to be paid big bucks to shed your extra baby pounds like Jessica?

Losing weight after she gives birth has a price tag for Jessica Simpson! The pregnant star has signed an estimated $3 million deal with Weight Watchers to get in shape after her baby is born, according to Page Six!

Sources told Page Six that she’s looked at a number of offers from weight-loss programs, but Weight Watchers is the winner. “The deal is in place, and after having her baby, she’ll start with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight,” one source revealed.

But she has more reason to lose pounds than the money — she and fiancé Eric Johnson want to marry soon after she gives birth.

Do you think Jessica will lose the weight in time for the wedding? How did you get in shape post-baby, HollyMoms?

-Anna Moeslein

Get more Jessica Simpson stories:

1. Jessica Simpson Reveals Her Latest Pregnancy Food Craving
  2. Pregnant Jessica Simpson Thinks She’s Having A Girl
  3. Jessica Simpson Steps Out In Tight Dress: Do You Love or Loathe It?

Louis Vuitton Women

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 27, 2012

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some % to pressure the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

weight loss

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 7, 2012

I loved as much as you will receive performed proper here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be handing over the following. unwell surely come further before again as precisely the similar nearly very steadily within case you defend this hike.

Suzi

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 27, 2012

How sad that she’d even take the money & that they would even offer it bc there are people homeless & hungry here in the US but yet Weight Watchers wants to give $3million to her for losing weight. Get real. She doesn’t need the money. Kids are starving you know. Shame on her & shame on Weight Watchers. What about everyone else on weight watchers???? Are they getting paid? NO, ONLY CELEBRITIES. It’s ridiculous

faith

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 16, 2011

jessica my dear jessica like are u ceareal i thought being a mom was getting the full on experencie so thats whatt im sayying girl like nbut ur life not mine love anoymous

blahblahblah

Posted at 6:07 PM on December 24, 2011

your comment made no sense at ALL#
learn to spell
love
”anoymous”

Erika

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 15, 2011

Guess I was very lucky cause I lost my baby weight without weight watchers, trainers etc. I didn’t do anything different in my diet and I didn’t exercise either, I lost weight on its own. And geez I gained a lot when I was pregnant, but I don’t have stretch marks on my belly, just on my tits and ass. Just eat healthy and organic foods, nothing artificial, no sodas, no candies etc. and you lose. I eat very healthy, I don’t smoke or drink, not even coffee.

Courtney

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 12, 2011

don’t listen to page 6 they’re full of hot air gaining 60lbs for a first pregnancy is pretty normal and most of the weight isn’t even the baby. nor would Jessica be the first singer to do weight watchers after a baby Jennifer Hudson was after her adorable son David now 2 was born