'DWTS' Producers Want Kendall Or Kylie Jenner For Season 14

Mon, December 12, 2011 6:18pm EST by 18 Comments
Kendall Kylie Jenner

HollywoodLife.com’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ insider tells us Kendall or Kylie Jenner are on the producers’ dream list. Would YOU love to see them on the show?

The entire Kardashian family is all over TV all the time, but that isn’t stopping ABC from going after the youngest of the clan, Kylie and Kendall Jenner for next season of Dancing with the Stars. In fact, the two girls are on the network’s dream list for season 14.

“We would actually love for Kendall or Kylie to join the show; they are so young and would give our show a different audience because you honestly don’t know how they would do,” a source at the hit show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “I mean look at what happened with Rob this year! It would be great to have Kendall or Kylie.”

As much as they are after Kendall, 16, and Kylie, 14, our insider says any member of the A-list reality family is welcome with open arms.

“The Kardashian family has been great for the show and we would love any of the family to join the show,” the source explains, adding, “It’s a complete open door for Khloe, Kourteney and the rest of the gang.”

Which Kardashian do YOU want to see on Dancing with the Stars next? Sound off below!

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Kardashian News

1. ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’ Preview: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage In Trouble
  2. Kim Kardashian Ordered Christmas Cards With Her Wedding Photos
  3. Kim Kardashian’s Big Fear: Kris Humphries Will Sue Her For $10 Million

Best Electric Shaver Reviews

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 20, 2012

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

facebooklikes

Posted at 9:32 AM on May 17, 2012

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?|What i don’t understood is in fact how you are not actually much more smartly-appreciated than you may be now. You’re so intelligent.

youtube likes

Posted at 7:25 AM on May 17, 2012

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness on your post is just great and i can think you are an expert in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Poetry

Posted at 6:34 AM on May 9, 2012

Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

cell phone

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 14, 2012

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

Diet Solution

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 4, 2012

I do love the way you have presented this specific issue plus it does indeed supply me some fodder for consideration. However, because of what precisely I have observed, I just wish as the reviews pack on that individuals continue to be on issue and don’t start upon a soap box of the news du jour. Still, thank you for this exceptional point and while I can not really go along with the idea in totality, I respect the standpoint.

real estate,real estate listings,real estate foreclosures,remax,real estate value,commercial real estate,real estate careers,google real estate,real estate companies

Posted at 3:38 PM on March 31, 2012

Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

Joanne

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 26, 2011

I agree. Absolutely no more Kardashians!!!!!!! Sick of them all. Please bring back Tristan McManus. He is great. I just loved him and so cute and of course Derek Hough and would love to see Julianne back also. Where is Edyta? She was very good also. I don’t like Max and his brother esp. Max. He is too erogant. I also like Tony D. He needs a good partner so he can win for a change. The others are fine. Looking forward to the new season but I think 2 times a year are too much.

susan

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 24, 2011

Absolutely not.need new faces.people will watch.rob kardashian was good. but producers got it wrong.people will not watch if any kardashian shows up.also Tristan macmanus should come back as pro,along with the two cherkovskys.its all about the dancing and they will bring up ratings.people who watch show know best what people want to see.also pro that won with j r she should come back.

Christina

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 23, 2011

how about no kardashians ……………….sick of them and their uncalled for dramatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hank

Posted at 10:40 PM on December 16, 2011

All of them please =) An all Kardashian edition would be amazing.

amanda

Posted at 12:13 AM on December 16, 2011

Really they are going to be on the show ,that makes me sick they should be thinking about school instead of trying to be famous and why are they even famous, what talent do they have?

Meg

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 13, 2011

I would definitely not be watching ANY of them. In fact that would be the end of me watching the show period..if .Dwts is just going to become another Kardashian show than that is completely pathetic. I love DWTS but if they have another member of this dysfunctional family on again than they will lose one viewer and more than likely more for good.

DEBORAH

Posted at 11:13 PM on December 12, 2011

I would love to see Kendall, with her long legs, she would be beautiful on the dance floor,

DEBORAH

Posted at 11:09 PM on December 12, 2011

The mom Kris has done a terrific job raising all her chldren, They all love each other soooo much. and they are good people. they do curse to much……….. but, they are all adults, except for the two youngest. we see them fight, argue, but at the end of the episode they make up.
congrats to Kris and Bruce………………..

Lauren

Posted at 7:51 PM on December 12, 2011

Both Kendall and Kylie are in school when they would probably be rehearsing with a professional. I mean I wouldn’t care if they were older but 16 and 14 I ink that they shouldn’t but if they do I wish them luck

jane

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 12, 2011

Don’t these girls need tobe in school? Sign the petition at Boycottkim ((dotcom)) Over 240,000 signatures!

Guest