Which of these women will get Ben’s final rose and a proposal? Wait and see when ‘The Bachelor’ premieres on Jan. 2.
Ben Flajnik, 28, is already done filming his season of The Bachelor and may even be engaged at this very moment — but fans have yet to meet Ben’s 25 elegible ladies that compete to win his heart. ABC has officially released their names and pics.
Meet ABC and Ben’s 25 Bachelorettes:
- Amber B., 23, is a labor and delivery nurse from Port Coquitlam, Canada. Her favorite book is Eat Pray Love. “It is an inspirational book that reminds me happiness is not a stroke of luck or good fortune,” Amber says. “It is something we can have often if we work to see the beauty in the everyday, enjoy all our moments and insist upon daily happiness.
- Amber T., 28, is a critical care nurse from Waverly, Neb. To impress a man, “I would cook him an amazing dinner!” Amber shares. “The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”
- Anna Snowball, 25, is a student from Ontario, Canada. She has two tattoos and the Greek Islands is her favorite vacation place. The most outrageous thing she has ever done is skydiving. “I jumped out of a plane at 15,000 feet and I loved every second of it,” Anna admits.
- Blakeley Shea, 34, is a VIP cocktail waitress from Rutherfordton, N.C. She has four tattoos on her foot, stomach, back and arm. Blakeley has a major crush on Edward Norton. She owns a long-haired teacup Chihuahua.
- Brittney, 26, is a medical sales rep from Colorado Springs, Colo. If she were stranded on an island, the three things she would want with her are her boyfriend, sunscreen and a flare gun.
- Casey Shteamer, 26, is a trading clerk from Leawood, Kan. Her favorite book is The Catcher in the Rye. Her most embarrasing memory is “peeing in my pants in gym class in seventh grade.”
- Courtney Robertson, 28, is a model from Scottsdale, Ariz. “I’m a hopeless romantic,” she gushes. “Love is my religion. I’m in love with love. All I want is to find the right guy and love him forever.”
- Dianna, 30, is a nonprofit director from San Gabriel, Calif. She admires Oprah Winfrey the most in the world. “She rocks and changes many lives while helping out so many people,” Dianna says.
- Elyse Myers, 24, is a personal trainer originally from Chicago, Ill. She now lives in Tampa, Fla. She describes her ideal mate as “trustworthy, kind, funny, spontaneous, romantic, isn’t overly jealous and confident.”
- Emily, 27, is a PhD student from Chapel Hill, N.C. East of Eden is her favorite book. “It’s such a perfect story of good and evil and an amazing examination of human psychology,” Emily explains.
- Erika Uhlig, 23, is a law student from Charlottesville, Va. She has two tattoos on her wrist and lip. “Awkward silence” is her biggest fear. Erika is also currently Miss Chicago.
- Holly, 34, is a pharmaceutical sales rep from Salyersville, Ky. She describes herself as a “hopeless romantic.”
- Jaclyn Swartz, 27, is an advertising sales rep from Newton, Mass. She wishes that she could be Gisele Bundchen for one day. “She’s rich, super hot and married to my man Tom Brady,” Jaclyn says.
- Jamie Otis, 25, is a registered nurse from Dryden, N.Y. Danielle Steele and Nora Roberts are her favorite authors.
- Jenna, 27, is a blogger from Loveland, Ohio. She shares the story of her worst date: “Some guy tried to make a movie out of our date and kiss me in the rain.”
- Jennifer, 28, is an accountant from Cache, Okla. She has four tattoos on her feet, right hip and lower back.
- Kacie Boguskie, 24, is an administrative assistant from Clarksville, Tenn. She has three tattoos on her foot, side and “another location.”
- Lindzi C., 27, is business development manager from Ocala, Fla. She describes herself as adventurous. “I used to be fearless but the older I get, I realize that I sort of love this life thing and I’m getting a little more conservative,” she says.
- Lyndsie J., 29, is an internet entrepreneur from London. Her favorite vacation spot is Port Douglas, Australia.
- Monica Spannbauer, 33, is a dental consultant from Yuba City, Calif. Saint Patrick’s Day is her favorite holiday.
- Nicki, 26, is a dental hygienist from Hurst, Tex. She has one tattoo on her back.
- Rachel Truehart, 27, is a fashion sales rep originally from Southhampton, Mass. She now lives in NYC.
- Samantha Levey, 26, is an advertising account manager from Pittsburgh, Pa. “I love dressing up,” she reveals. “Who doesn’t enjoy feeling pretty?”
- Shawn Reynolds, 28, is a financial advisor from Cincinnati, Ohio. She has five tattoos in “various locations.”
- Shira is an actress from Massapequa Park, N.Y. If she could, she would be President Obama for a day. “I would hold an emergency press conference and say everything I’ve ever wanted to say to the world,” she notes.
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelor Stories
- Ben’s Final Four Revealed
- Ben’s Honesty Makes Him A Great Bachelor
- Elyse Myers Is Ready To Marry Ben