Kristen Stewart Admits She's Sensitive About Her Weight

Sun, December 11, 2011 11:53am EDT by 12 Comments
Kristen Stewart Video
Loading video...

Even though she had a fun time with her ‘Breaking Dawn’ pregnancy, K-Stew said she experienced a few sensitive moments about the extra pounds!

Kristen Stewart had a blast filming the Breaking Dawn pregnancy scenes, but she says she felt uneasy about on-set jokes regarding her belly!

K-Stew, 21, says she experienced surprising feelings during filming, Los 40 Principales reports.

“It’s funny — when we first started I was able to joke about it,” she says. “But then I got really…only I decided when it was OK to be funny about it. It’s weird — it totally did affect me!”

Would you feel extra-sensitive filming a pregnancy scene, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Kristen:

1. New ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’ Trailer Reveals More Kristen Stewart Scenes
  2. Kristen Stewart Vs. Rachel McAdams — Whose Braided Updo Is Best?
  3. Robert Pattinson Would ‘Never’ Cheat On Kristen Stewart, Says Insider

Katy

Posted at 11:53 PM on December 16, 2011

I’m Team Bella! I love her and think she is beautiful and talented, I wish I looked like her! Seriously Kristen you have a super hot boyfriend who loves you, a thousand fans love you, and you should love you;D

chris

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 13, 2011

Fan girls posting again. I like Kristen and recently met her,but I think Kristen’s inner beauty is what is important. I do not gush over a woman’s looks, like a do Robs. That is just me.

Jailynn Marie

Posted at 10:44 PM on December 12, 2011

O M G ! How can she be insecure ? She is drop dead gorgeous ! She is one of the Most TALENTED Actress I have ever scene in Movies !! She seriously should NOT be thinking she is fat or ugly because that is truly not the case . If I looked like her I would be so happy & confident* She has such a unique look to her . Kristen… Really?

wondergirl302

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 12, 2011

you know i read sometimes about how all these hot celebrities LIKE KIRSTEN STEWART always feel insecure about their body and theres only one thing to say to that WISH I HAD A BODY OR HALF A BODY LIKE YOURS AND I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN AGAIN

kristen654

Posted at 8:18 AM on December 20, 2011

stupid

ana cabana

Posted at 4:03 AM on December 12, 2011

she is a beautiful and talented actress wait to see her at the red carpet for best actress i like her

Cricket

Posted at 11:15 PM on December 11, 2011

I think it’s silly to feel insecure about a fake baby belly. Being insecure means worrying too much about what others think. I thought Kristen didn’t give a flip about what others think. Her attitude certainly suggests that.

nena

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 11, 2011

Love ya Kristen u are very beautiful and have an awesome body!!

V.

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 11, 2011

Me too, agree with all of you. She would be beautiful if she wore a burlap sack. Luv ya Kristen.

Kelley

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 11, 2011

@ Super and cristina k

I totally agree with both of you! :) Love you Kristen! :)

Super

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 11, 2011

I guess all women can be insecure sometimes, even women as beautiful as Kristen.

cristina k

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 11, 2011

Kristen is a sweetheart, she should keep this lean is your body type ….. love you Kristen hope you’re happy!!