Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds' Romantic West Village Coffee Date

Sun, December 11, 2011 4:03pm EDT by 15 Comments
Blake Lively Ryan Reynolds

Millie

Posted at 9:50 AM on December 21, 2011

Can’t believe these cruel comments, so what if she’s after publicity, can it not be possible that she really has fallen for him even if in beginning she was looking for her pics everywhere,she is lovely looking so of course she will be snapped when she’s with him. Give them a break, only time will tell, if they get engaged it surely means that it’s real and not just a stunt, he surely can’t be that naive, and the publicity has done him no harm with new movies in the pipeline.

Zakiah

Posted at 12:42 AM on December 12, 2011

Matching .. :3 FANCY

sidney

Posted at 5:57 PM on December 11, 2011

yes, i do believe dis is for real cos she’s a courteous girl.

Sarah

Posted at 6:05 PM on December 11, 2011

she’s anything but that. He keeps making wrong decisions whether regarding his next films or women

mintie

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 11, 2011

Yeay for Mojo Coffee! They are cute and and hot and they looked happy and loverly but they left with their coffee and snacks.

Lord murphy

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 11, 2011

He will dump her ass when he’s been in it quite enough! It hasn’t been a while yet, I’d keep going… Lol

Sam

Posted at 5:21 PM on December 11, 2011

Such a boring couple ur trying to make look hot. He’s gonna dump her ass, that Hollywood bike. Someone should hire this woman, she’s useless, shameless……..

jojo

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 11, 2011

I think its reverse I think she’ll dump him!

Tara

Posted at 6:02 PM on December 11, 2011

no she wont, her whole fame and publicity depends on HIM, she’ll cling into him for as long as he would last. He went from B-list to A-list after his marriage to Scarlett and his friendship with S.Bullock and to be fair THE PROPOSAL co-starring Sandra helped.. now he’s gone from A-list to C-list, sorry but cant take him seriously anymore.. His movies flopped and this outstaged relatiionship with Lively (a nobody) didnt help a bit..

jojo

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 11, 2011

I disagree
Leo was MORE famous and he is the person one should cling to if you want fame no matter what. His ex girlfriend did
If Ryan cared that some would not take him seriously anymore then why would he date her?
He’s 12 years older and quite capable of making his own choices I think.
But I dont see it lasting they are both rebounding him – Scarlett, her – Leo

nn

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 11, 2011

i think ur both nuts
career an relationship analysis on hwood life
pass

Tara

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 11, 2011

Leo dumped her, she didnt dump him. She didnt waste a minute being photographed and papped with Leo all over the globe.. from the US, to France, to Australia, Italy, etc… it lasted only 5 months or so but she made the BEST of it. Lets face it, she was hardly known before dating Leo. And I totally agree that Leo is more famous but that only helps her grab A-liaters as in (I dated Leo b4 u)was such a boost and an upgrade for her and will always be in her resume…
Penn was her real sweetheart but in the real fame world, did little to nothing to publisize her.

Neem

Posted at 6:53 PM on December 11, 2011

Agreed
Bizzare how people seem to know what happened btw her and Leo as a FACT his family must post here
Or know Lively’s choices, Penn been her true love as FACT.
She was hardly known before Leo? I think you mean Bar Refaeli
Like it or not shes an American TV star and cover girl most people in the UK and US know her
And was Leo not papped with her in Europe happily or did someone force him into that to?
Either way I don’t see her and Ryan lasting but dunno why people seem to care so much.

Diana

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 11, 2011

Non of my friends, sisters or work-mates knew who Blake Lively was before Leonardo Dicaprio. And for the record, she came to London in the early this year (Feb) and tried to flirt her way with David Gandy (very close family friend of mine for yearssss) but he gave her no attention at all. He’s #1 super model in the UK and is the face of D&G, he’s very much in love with his GF. Blake posed with him in photos and tried to fix a date, but he totally dismissed her. I truly think Ryan can do much better than her, its not like it would do me any favor in my life or that i care much but from what I witnessed from her behavior (David would never lie) she’s a desperate wannabe and its sad to see that a good actor like Ryan is matched up with someone like her when (in my opinion) deserves much better.

Neem

Posted at 10:30 PM on December 11, 2011

Well my friends and I knew who she was cos GG is on ITV4 and E4 and seen her on Vogue
Ah yes – the close family friend angle
Then again was this not the time she was supposed to be after Gosling accordong to the tabloids? Was David Gandy not dating Molly King at the time? Was she then pursuing an unlikely translantic relaysh?
I never read about it in the tabloids and I’m sure the Mail and Sun would have been on it like white on rice.
But according to Dvaid she wanted to jump his bones. Hmmm.
Anyway gossip is a buffet we pick and choose what we want to believe!