Robert Pattinson: 'Breaking Dawn' Was Emotionally Difficult To Film

Sat, December 10, 2011 5:12pm EDT by 7 Comments
Robert Pattinson Video
Loading video...

Rob opens up about the long shoots that would leave him totally drained — we feel so bad for him!

Robert Pattinson loves Breaking Dawn, but he says it was a huge challenge to film — fans will be shocked!

Rob, 25, worked harder than anyone could ever imagine, he tells Ireland AM.

“It was such a long shoot,” Rob said. “It was hard. We were doing six day weeks with 15-hour days for months and months and months.”

Do YOU feel bad for Rob, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More ‘Breaking Dawn:’

1. Robert Pattinson Would Love To Do Another ‘Twilight’ Movie
  2. Kristen Stewart: Topless In New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Pic
  3. Robert Pattinson: Why ‘Breaking Dawn’ Sex Was ‘Fun’

jacob and edward sucks

Posted at 1:31 PM on December 16, 2011

twilight sucks.All of you are losers with no life and are siting at home waiting for your life to end

gabi

Posted at 8:12 AM on December 11, 2011

but he defiantly wasn’t prepared for the Haters..he is a very nice person and TW brought out these maniacs who are only happy when they can destroy someone…disrespectful and hurtful to the bone. And why..he NEVER claimed to be good looking or special in any way or form , he is humble and still they call him names and wish him bad..I never got that. Stefanie Meyer didn’t put any debt into any of her characters in Twilight except they are pretty..for that I know that only him made these movies watchable..Robert gave Edward some life….

gabi

Posted at 8:13 AM on December 11, 2011

sorry for my english

Michele

Posted at 12:13 PM on December 13, 2011

Hi Gabi,

I could’t agree with you more. I don’t understand these people who keep posting one thing after the other—and Rob is such a nice person! I think it’s because they are very immature and/or bitter in their own lives. If you don’t like an actor, fine. But some of the things I’ve read lately are unbelievable.If you need to pick apart another person to make yourself feel good, you can’t be a very happy person, right?

I can only hope Rob has a thicker skin than me, because they are infuriating! I try to hold my tongue with them, and not stoop to their level, but it’s hard sometimes. You are also right that Stephanie’s Meyer’s characters are flat, and Rob was still able to make it workable. Imagine what he’ll do with good material?

On the up note, I can’t wait for Bel Ami, and for Rob to break free from Twilight.
And, your English is just fine. I can only speak on language (I can sign but that’s different) so there you go. Have a great day!
Michele

Michele

Posted at 12:16 PM on December 13, 2011

Oop, I meant one language—not ‘on.’ See, can’t even write my native tongue.

No Kidding

Posted at 1:07 AM on December 11, 2011

Yes, I feel bad that he singed on for what he thought was a little indie film and they turned him into a refrigerator magnet. That’s not what he signed up for, and he always sounds miserable when talking about filming Breaking Dawn. Thank goodness he’s moved on to real films instead of popcorn movies. Time you guys moved on and left him alone, too. This crap is over.

Super

Posted at 7:04 PM on December 10, 2011

Why the hell would I feel bad for him. It comes with the job. It was definitely worth it in the long run :).