'KKTNY' Preview: Scott Disick Asks Kourtney Kardashian To Have A Threesome

Sat, December 10, 2011 12:01am EDT by 9 Comments
Kourtney and Kim Take New York

Scott tells Kourtney that he wants to spice up their sex life and he asks if he can watch her hook up with another girl in their bedroom!

Scott Disick can really be a creep! On the Dec. 11 episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York Scott tells Kourtney Kardashian that they haven’t been very physical. Come on, they sleep in separate rooms! But Scott’s idea of fixing their relationship doesn’t involve roses and a night out — he wants a threesome with another girl!

Kourtney calls him “nasty” but doesn’t exactly say no. Do you think Kourtney will agree to Scott’s proposition. We know one couple who reportedly had a wild sex life, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. But see how well that ended?

Tune in this Sunday to E! at 10pm ET!

— Chloe Melas

Click For More Kardashian News:

1. Lamar Odom ‘Completely Devastated’ About Almost Being Traded To The Hornets
  2. Lamar Odom Traded To New Orleans Hornets
  3. Is Lamar Odom Going To Be Traded From The Los Angeles Lakers?

not good

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 11, 2011

Kourtney looks terrible in this clip. This is staged and uncomfortable for both. Will hurt their relationship even play-acting this. Everything said is felt.

Harley4life

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 11, 2011

And this is acceptable behavior for the culture that is going to be the next generation … WHAT A DAMN SHAME…..!!!!!!

Linda

Posted at 8:49 PM on December 10, 2011

I am so sick of living with the Kardashians – and I’m not alone!!! You people need to move on-give equal space to some stars who have earned the notariety!!!!! Trash does not deserve the publicity you give them!!

Jess

Posted at 8:12 PM on December 10, 2011

She has experimented with girls before in college, so she said an episode before, but unless he knows she would do it and isn’t ashamed, Scott shouldn’t ask for s 3some in front of the cameras……

Shelly

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 10, 2011

LOL….this is for people to tune in and watch their boring faker than fake show. Scott would never mention something like that to Kourtney in real life. Don’t watch their show and boycott all things Kardashian.

Anna

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 10, 2011

Chloe Melas giving more press to watch KKTNY. How much are you getting paid by the Kardashian family and selling out? I keep thinking that your going to write something unbiased, but your too busy promoting their television soap opera!! All readers know that you don’t do that for free!! Your friends, the kardashian Hoe’s are Hoe’s for a reason… Kourtney, that threesome, you know that you’ve already done that and been there! Kourtney the kardashian tramp!!!… Oh Yeah!!!

Sade

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 10, 2011

Kourtney is not a tramp stop hating……

Anna

Posted at 3:40 AM on December 11, 2011

Your right…she’s a Whore…Oh Yeah!

Lorraine

Posted at 8:27 AM on December 10, 2011

A threesome isn’t the answer. Relationships, in my experience, take work. A lot of work.
My boyfriend and I are just really open and honest with each other, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my boyfriend taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’ve got curves and big boobs but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality.
My boyfriend’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus.