Simon Cowell Says: 'I Want Melanie Amaro To Win 'X Factor''

Fri, December 9, 2011 6:54pm EDT by 18 Comments
Melanie Amaro Simon Cowell

Yes, she’s Simon’s girl so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. But she does have a BIG terrific voice. Guess who Simon would love to see facing her in the finale?

Simon may be feeling down over Rachel Crow‘s elimination before the The X Factor semi-finals, but he’s already looking forward to a heated finale.

“I think it’s quite clear that it’s down to Melanie, Josh Krajcik and Chris Rene.  If I was a betting man, I would put it on those three…and it will lead to an exciting finale,” Simon said in an interview right after the show on Dec. 8.

Now what would his “dream” finale be?  “If you got Melanie versus Josh Krajcik in the finals and they are both singers, we suddenly have a fight on our hands and that is something I always dreamt of with the show …a finale where you haven’t got an obvious winner so we won’t just be going through the motions. I always look forward to something that is genuinely competitive!”

Well–it certainly would be incredibly competitive with a Josh versus Melanie finale showdown!

So, HollywoodLifers, who would you vote for in an X Factor finale between Melanie and Josh?

Me, I’m partial to Josh, but I want to know who you want to see win. Now tell me and VOTE!

–Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

cynthia

Posted at 9:47 PM on December 14, 2011

This is week 2 that the number to vote for Melanie is out of service 855-843-9303

Goldie Jones

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 14, 2011

I have been callng all night and getting through, make sure you’re using the l before the number.

andy

Posted at 7:46 PM on December 14, 2011

Logan where did u got that kind of attitude.. OMG.. think it better before u comment..

Kaylee

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 13, 2011

Look y’all I agree mealine should win the whole thing but us as fans gotta make sure we vote the right way and enter in the right numbers for her and vote as many times as they will let u I love Melanie she’s the best I hope she is as successful as Mariah or even more than Mariah I love u girl go get em tiger I am rooting for u and voting for u as much as I can

jenny

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 15, 2011

You are right about wanting melanie to become successful like Mariah, but no singer can get any better or successful than Mariah. I do still love Melanie though.

Lia

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 12, 2011

I called it today over at their official site.
They wanted Josh and Melanie in the final two
from the very beginning. Poor Rachel was robbed by them
last week to make it happened, because they know
Chris and Marcus don’t stand a chance against those two,
but Rachel would. Mark my word, Chris and Marcus WILL be
in final two this week. The survivor will go next week.

Queenie

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 11, 2011

There should be a children factor. Age 10-16. Melanie should win. Neither Chris nor Marcus can sing. Josh is good, but not the best. My husband agrees with me. Oh, what does the second contestant receive?

nicole

Posted at 12:00 AM on December 11, 2011

Sorry everyone, Melanie’s going to win, I hate to tell you this but she has the X Factor, and she has over 100000 twitter followers, something Chris and Josh won’t accomplish for months, I love both of them too, I cant stand Marcus Canty but those two are awesome. But ya, Melanie’s winning hands down. Even Mariah Carey supports her

JustMe

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 12, 2011

Hate to burst your bubble but Astro had the most twitter followers when he left, Drew had the next most, followed by Rachel. They all had more followers and they are gone now so I don’t think # of twitter followers is anything really – except maybe bad luck at this point.

bobby

Posted at 8:14 PM on December 10, 2011

chris vs josh is real competition. melanie is boring and can only sing. she cant dance, write songs, play instruments, just stand there and sing the same songs with no originality and sings like its supposed to be, whereas chris and josh throw their styles on the song. melanie is NOT the xfactor.

Lora

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 10, 2011

Josh, hands down!

logan

Posted at 8:03 AM on December 10, 2011

Josh will definitely win….Look at AMERICAN IDOL….Women are the ones who vote and they vote for men……Men will vote for a contestant who looks like Carrie Underwood…..Melanie might have the ugliest face I have ever seen…Men will not vote for her…Josh is charismatic and has the best voice…He is worth $5 million, and Melanie is forgettable….JOSH WILL WIN…..

Frankie

Posted at 3:31 AM on December 11, 2011

U must have the ugliest face EVER !!! Just like ur heart….Ugly!!

Henry

Posted at 1:49 AM on December 12, 2011

Sorry Frankie I meant Logan

Henry

Posted at 1:46 AM on December 12, 2011

Frankie u don’t know what u talking about because unlike most girls we men vote for da talent and I strongly believe Melanie will win

juliana

Posted at 2:05 AM on December 10, 2011

If people don’t vote for josh anymore its going to be because who his Mentor is. Please do not have her on the next show. Get her off the show now if you can. She needs to let some of that hot air out of her head. If she is on the next show I’m not going to watch and everyone I know feels the same. Ever time I watch I have to pause and come back just so I can skip her talking.

Wendy

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 10, 2011

People can feel the way they want, but still beef to vote for Josh! He shouldn’t have to pay for people being mad at his mentor! If people stop watching due to her and stop voting…JOSH is the ONLY one who pays for it! THAT WOULD BE VET WRONG & SAD! Please reconsider for Josh’s sake?!?

Wendy

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 10, 2011

Sorry! Meant to say need* to vote, not beef & meant Very* not vet…I hate auto suggestion..lol! =)