Kathy knows how to make Christmas Eve go by smoothly & she’s sharing her suggestions with HollywoodLife.com exclusively!
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Kathy Wakile knows a thing or two about having a dynamic family. The hit Bravo show focuses on the exhaustive relationship she has with her cousin Teresa Giudice, who is always attacking her and making fun of her choices. But Kathy puts the drama aside during the holidays, and she shared her tips for hosting a peaceful family Christmas Eve with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
As it turns out, it’s all about how you serve dinner.
“I just usually [set up] a free-flowing buffet dinner and everyone just comes and goes at their own leisure,” Kathy explained during a phone interview for Design Spree. “I think that works the best when you have those issues. You don’t really have to see anyone anywhere. You just eat at your leisure. Sit next to who you want to sit next to. Avoid any drama.”
- “Feed your guests light snacks as soon as they arrive, to avoid holiday crankiness.”
- “Avoid religion and politics as conversation topics,”
- “Go light on the alcohol. Tempers flare when people are drinking heavily.”
— Lindsey DiMattina
More RHONJ Stories:
- Melissa Gorga: I Don’t Want To Lose Joe To Reality TV
- Melissa Gorga Won’t Spend Christmas With Teresa
- Teresa Giudice: Melissa Gorga Destroyed My Family By Chasing Fame