Rachel Crow Vs. Drew Ryniewicz: Whose 'X Factor' Elimination Was More Heartbreaking?

Fri, December 9, 2011 5:07pm EST by 13 Comments

No one likes to see little kids cry — not even Simon Cowell. But ‘The X Factor’ has literally been an adorable sob-fest for the past two weeks.

America fell in love with best friends Rachel Crow and Drew Ryniewicz on The X Factor – just not enough to keep them in the competition. During the past two weeks, we’ve watched both 14-year-olds sing their swan songs (and cry their eyes out) as they made their dramatic exit from the competition. But which of their dismissals made you reach for the tissues more?

Join HollywoodLife.com as we take a depressing stroll down memory lane and relive Rachel and Drew’s lowest X Factor moments:

Drew’s elimination:

Loading video...

Rachel’s elimination:

Loading video...

Angel

Posted at 7:33 PM on February 4, 2012

I have to say Drews elimination seemed more sincere I saw a little fakeness and drama in Rachels, Drew I saw real upset and not a kind of spoiled you promised Id win kind of thing. Rachel was upset I just thought Drew was more real. I feel bad for Marcus cause everytime hes saved theres a big dramatic elimination and he can never be happy. lol.

sugarbearchris

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 21, 2012

I thought it would come down to Simon’s three girls…at any time any one of them would b eliminated there would b tears..i feel lucky to witness the beginning of three awesome careers…they’re all winners to me…but Rachel…she has no ceiling on how far and great she can b… I can only compare her to Michael Jackson….

dee lee

Posted at 12:20 AM on January 13, 2012

I never thought Drew could sing that well, she has a gutteral voice with a whiny sound, not appealing to me but little cherub Rachel is the special one, personality, face, smile and she can sing. As she gets older she will only get better. Luv her and wish her all the best.

betty

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 26, 2011

drew’s more heartbreaking. i think rachel kinda faked that cry coz she kinda did that crying sound then suddenly talked to melanie. drew’s elimination is a lot more shocking i nevr thought she wud be elimnted that night cos she did so well in MJ week. her performance was too perfect the judges needed to find sumthing to blame but the chair. shes definitely a threat thats why she was voted off. i cud see her competing with josh in the finale

Siarra

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 19, 2011

Nicole is a bitch for letting my sister go home so she can just go ahead and kiss her josh vote goodbye bc i was going to vote for josh and then nicole had to elimanate rachel and that pissed me the hell off so i cried just like my sister nicole is a ass goodbye nicole shitsinger

was_me_eh

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 17, 2011

rachael an drew’s elimation from xfactor were upsetting,both unique in there singing abilities,especially drew,still a fan of her’s,she would of sound awesome singing a cranberrie song or annie lennox,both ladies have a unique tone,which drew would be hapi to be compared too

Josh

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 15, 2011

Honestly x factor should fire nicole. She cant even do her job ! I wont watch if she returns

Diana

Posted at 1:56 AM on December 13, 2011

Rachel Crow has only great things ahead of her. I love this young teenager she is the total package. I can’t wait to see what lies ahead of her. She will have her own bathroom and more. She is a great role model all teens should look up to. Keep up the great work Rachel we all see a bright future ahead of you. You’re a winner already. Love ya!

Debbie

Posted at 8:06 PM on December 12, 2011

Rachael’s talent will be great to see unfold. She is a diamond in the raw.

Madison smith

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 12, 2011

Rachel was more painful to see I loved her and I really wanted her to win.

Katy

Posted at 12:16 PM on December 11, 2011

I think Rachael Crows elimination was more shocking to America.Drew was a piece oy.shit.Her name is like of a b

AMIE

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 16, 2011

KEEP THE COMMENT TO YOURSELF PLEASE COMMENTS HURTS SHE IS A GOOD SINGER TO AND ALL OF THEM SINGS GOOD THANKS

AMY

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 2, 2012

Well comments are opinions, they can be spoken, and I agree, Drew couldnt carry a tune in a bucket :)