Michelle Duggar Plans To Name Miscarried Baby

Fri, December 9, 2011 2:57pm EDT by 11 Comments

The Duggars were shocked and devastated to hear about the miscarriage of their 20th child on Dec. 8.  They announced , however, that they will still name the baby.

“The kids are mothering me now,” The 19 Kids and Counting star told People about her recovery. “Jill ( her 20 year-old daughter) just brought me some food and they are taking good care of me.”

This isn’t the first time the family has had to experience this terrible tragedy. When Michelle Duggar became pregnant for the second time, after the birth of her first son, Joshua, she suffered a miscarriage in the very early stages of her pregnancy. Her and husband Jim Bob named that baby,  Caleb.

“We will name this child and will know that we will see those children again someday in heaven,” she said.

We wish the Duggar family the best while they are recovering from their loss during this difficult time.

–Olivia Perdoch

大人気 ラウンドトゥ

Posted at 5:50 PM on January 4, 2014

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to
be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
article. I want to read even more things about it!

maryline

Posted at 9:25 AM on February 11, 2012

why did u name that baby caleb and all the others are a j even jubalee what was the name of the second child (after josh) that was a miscarrage

tracie

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 6, 2012

God bless im really sorry to hear about it loss of jubilee. My spouse and l also had a miscarriage back two years ago in my second trimester as well and it was also a girl too. We named hear to quira. God has a special place for all his angels and we all who have had to go threw this will get to see them one day again. My prayers r with u.

Patti

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 5, 2012

Iam so sorry of your lost, prayers to the whole family. My niece just had a baby girl two months early and we are praying for meagan. I ‘m truely so sorry once again everyone loves the family and god will get you through this hard time,

linda

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 31, 2011

I’m sorry about the duggers loss. They gave her a pretty name. Not to be mean i think this should tell them no more children 19 is enough and she does have grandchildren and i suppose a whole lot of them. I really think this a wake up call Josie and then this her body just can’t handle it no more. remember u have each other.

brigitte lee

Posted at 8:34 AM on December 16, 2011

this site gives me full info about the shows i miss every night this is greatttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Posted at 7:40 PM on December 10, 2011

So very sad for the Duggars, very tragic to have lost their baby. I think it is lovely to name their baby as it is their child just as all the others who were born are their children. I think if their baby is a girl they should name her Juliet Mary Duggar — Juliet means ‘youthful’ and Mary means ‘bitterly wanted child’. For a boy I think Julius Noah Duggar — Julius also means ‘youthful’ and Noah means ‘rest, peace’ ?

brigitte lee

Posted at 8:36 AM on December 16, 2011

i know its sad to have to carry a for so long and then find out you lost your baby but god has a plan for everything and everyone
i guess he needed a really sweet baby angel for a good cause

tiki

Posted at 7:13 PM on December 9, 2011

I had a misscarriage in may. even though i didn’t know the sex i had a strong feeling it was a baby girl so i named her alice. It helps me greive her loss when I think about her. not just thinking “it” or “thrid child” but “alice”.

I hope they find strength and aren’t met with too much negativity. no matter how much you’re against the number of children they have, the lack of brith control, their lifestyle,etc. losing a baby is horrible for any women to experiance and no mother should have to hear horrible comments about it.

Sallie

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 9, 2011

God bless you Duggar family. I apologize for all of the hateful comments from jealous Gosselin supporters. The Gosselin supporters are jealous that your family traveled to Europe and your show did not get cancelled.

Courtney

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 9, 2011

shut up naming a miscarried child after you find out the sex they would’ve been is a recomended part of the healing process