Kris Humphries' New Interview: I Ignore Kim Kardashian's Gossip

Fri, December 9, 2011 8:02am EDT by 16 Comments
Kris Humphries Interview

the padang

Posted at 10:17 AM on June 12, 2012

You know therefore considerably when it comes to this subject, made me in my opinion imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men are not involved except it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times maintain it up!

property forum

Posted at 6:22 AM on June 12, 2012

I relish, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

dallas38

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 14, 2011

I dont feel sorry for neither one of them if the marriage was set up I believe he was part of it or he just wanted some sort of fame look at all the episodes before u could see what was going on thats why I stopped watching u didnt see reggie bush n a lot of episode even when he was on it he really didnt have much to say and looked very uncomfortable even though she only dated miles austin for a while he didnt even look comfortable being on camera on there Kris semmed very comfortable why is he on tv giving interviews because he wantes to still be in spotlight I didnt look at the weddiing because I knew it was fake I did see previews and didnt khloe say something like Kris is just using u for fame come on just because most of yall dont like kardashians it dosnt mean u should give Kris a break if it was a scheme he was a big part of it just like kim so people please stop we dont need a hero and a villian in everthing sometimes there is just 2 vilians

madge

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 12, 2011

Kris got out fast enough, in terms of reggie it’ll be the same garbage all over again..reggie stay out…

Anna

Posted at 9:17 AM on December 10, 2011

Kris Humphries you handled it wonderfully! I would have been so upset..hehe…. You are such a Gent! Seriously, if you had gone on the show and blasted the Kardashian family everyone would say that you were in it for the fame, but you didn’t. I’m so proud of you. He was there to support his family (mother) and his obesity organization, and reminded people of who he was before the “Kim’s fairytale” show!….He is a professional basketball player!!! You sound and look so down to earth. You do appear to have a playful personality, and it is unfortunate how Kim and her family are editing the show to try to make you look otherwise… We still love ya because we know the real you. Your so handsome!!

rachel

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 9, 2011

He is entitled to have his say. Lord knows the kardashians especially their mother turn to the media at every opportunity!!

Sarah

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 9, 2011

Dude sounds like a tool. He CANT talk about Kim. He just says he will so he can get these interviews and more publicity. Attention whore just like Kim.

Kim

Posted at 10:46 AM on December 9, 2011

Kris seems like a normal, stand up guy that was USED by the KKK clan. Good luck to me. hope he moves on and finds happiness with someone besides a sex tape ho and money hungry reality ho.

guest

Posted at 9:48 AM on December 9, 2011

LMAO!! I cannot believe that some people thought Kris Humphries would be on GMA spilling details of his very short marriage to Kim Kardashian. Hollywood Life reports every single tabloid report. Kris Humphries legally cannot speak about Kim. Kris Humphries was an unknown NBA player until he started dating Kim. Kris should have been on GMA talking about the new team he signed with, but he has not signed with an NBA team, he is a loser.

Kelley

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 9, 2011

He was only “unknown” to you people that don’t watch basketball….lol.

Whatever!!!!

Posted at 9:55 AM on December 12, 2011

You sound so sorry and dumb!!!

Mimi

Posted at 9:39 AM on December 9, 2011

That was the worst interview ever! It was painful to watch.

Myrlande

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 9, 2011

Kim is such a spoiled brat… uuughh

yari

Posted at 9:26 AM on December 9, 2011

they can’t talk about the divorce or bash one another cuz its in the pre-up. he was there for publicity. he can talk about bball but thats not what he’s famous for. ppl just watched to hear about KIM. sorry ur 15 min are up

Danielle D

Posted at 8:56 AM on December 9, 2011

I just saw the interview and I give Kris credit for his comments in not bashing the K family. Now if they can just stop making Kris the bad the guy in this fake marriage. He sounds so down to earth. Kim let’s face it your popularity rating is going down and making Kris out to be the villian will not help you.

hazel dickerson

Posted at 8:46 AM on December 9, 2011

If i were Reggie i would stay far away from Kim she should avoid marriage