Justin Bieber Tells Fans To 'Obey' Their Parents

Fri, December 9, 2011 9:00pm EST by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber Instagram

Even though he has all the power (and freedom) in the world, 17-year-old popstar Justin Bieber still knows who to respect the most

This is just another reason why we think Justin Bieber is such an incredible role model. The 17-year-old singer continues to impress us with his decisions — including one of his recent Instagram photos.

Justin posted a pic early Dec. 9 of a white hat that simply reads “OBEY.” Next to the photo, he wrote, “Obey your parents.”

It doesn’t seem like Justin has to answer to anyone at this point, but we love how he always stresses how important family is to him. He’s close to his half siblings, dad, mom and grandparents — and seems to respect them all.

Do you think the Biebs is one of the best role models in Hollywood?

More Justin & Selena:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Show PDA At Mexican Wedding
  2. Justin Bieber: You Work So Hard — You’re An Amazing Role Model For All Young People!
  3. Justin Bieber Has A Heart To Heart With His Girlfriend’s Dad: ‘I’m A Good Distraction’

Jenny

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 20, 2011

Hey justin
When your parent told you to not talk about
Getting married with selena obey them any way i’m one of youre fan but i didnt kill myself because if you but when i see u in ama or when i listen to ur songs i just cry
One advice. You are a teen think about present time not getting married if u married im not your fan any more

Love you

joan

Posted at 2:33 PM on December 18, 2011

What lucky parents! Im 40 & promote you to my kids, so they may learn to behave.

~Eesha Sulz~

Posted at 6:50 AM on December 11, 2011

Justin if your reading this comment then you should know that i dont care who your dating as long as you’re both happy and ill always be a Belieber no matter what. Im 14 years old and i’ve been a Belieber since i was 12 and will always be till i die. I really want to meet you and tell you this in person but i guess that will never happen:/ I know you’ll say Never Say Never but i just dont believe anymore. My email is @EshaVillaSulez@live.com but am guessing you dont even know i exist. Love you my Bieber<3 :)

Kimberley

Posted at 5:39 PM on December 10, 2011

Oh…..Well…..I’m a true belieber and even though Selena is going out (and possibly engaged) to Justin, I will support them No matter what because I’m A Belieber and Selenator<3

Kimberley

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 10, 2011

Awwwhh He is sweet and from now on, i’ll listen and #obey my parents <3 Because Justin Said To…..<3 I LOVE YOUUUU

smile

Posted at 4:51 PM on December 10, 2011

yes i think justin is one of the best role models in world love you biebs

Sayuri-san

Posted at 3:18 AM on December 10, 2011

break up with selena first…..

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 10, 2011

Why? so he can be alone and unhappy like you :/ you will never date him in real life