Angelina Jolie 'In The Land Of Blood & Honey' LA Premiere: She Finally Looks Stunning

Fri, December 9, 2011 9:42am EDT by 8 Comments
angelina jolie gown in the land of blood & honey la premiere

Although the star still opted for a dark hue, the dress was way more glam than we’re used to seeing on the star — and it’s about time! Angie looked spectacular last night.

Angelina Jolie has a lot of amazing things on her plate, so it’s no surprise that getting glam isn’t her top priority — however, I do think the star owes it to her fans to look red-carpet-ready when she does step out for a premiere or event. That’s exactly what she did on Dec. 8, when she turned up for the LA premiere of In The Land Of Blood & Honey — it’s so refreshing to see the beautiful star look so stunning!

Angie opted for a midnight blue asymmetrical Romona Keveza gown — and it fit her like a glove. Angie completed the look with minimal accessories and a nude peep-toe pump. While I was so impressed with the dress and I even enjoyed her voluminous ‘do, part of me wishes she opted for more dramatic makeup — although I have no complaints when it comes to this stunning look.

I have to admit, normally I’m not the biggest Angie fan, but if she keeps dressing like this she just might change my mind. What do you think? Did you love Angie’s dress as much as I did last night?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

For more style news, follow Katrina on twitter!

education

Posted at 4:58 AM on April 5, 2012

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing blog!

Katie

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 11, 2011

refugee camp

hannah

Posted at 3:27 AM on December 10, 2011

WOW SHE LOOKS AMAZING AGAIN AND HEALTHY

c

Posted at 12:14 PM on December 9, 2011

yeah she’s disgusting, sorry. far too skinny and her face has an alien-ish quality to it the thinner she gets

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:57 PM on December 9, 2011

Angelina has returned from the Holocaust?

disco

Posted at 11:11 AM on December 9, 2011

Nope she needs to eat alot of christmas cookies

izy

Posted at 10:41 AM on December 9, 2011

too skiny….she shouldt take care herself more.hope she is not sick

GJ

Posted at 9:44 AM on December 9, 2011

She doesn’t look stunning, she looks sick. Her bones are protruding from her body and she looks like a skeleton. She’s not remotely attraactive in my opinion.