Is Taylor Swift Dating Singer Will Anderson From Parachute?

Thu, December 8, 2011 5:07pm EDT by 19 Comments
Taylor Swift Will Anderson

HollywoodLife.com has exclusive details about Taylor Swift’s rumored new beau, Will Anderson. Do YOU think they make a cute couple?

It’s about time Taylor Swift started dating a new guy! The 21-year-old country crooner has been spotted out recently a bunch with Parachute’s frontman, Will Anderson, but don’t count her off the market just yet.

An insider in Nashville tells us, “From what I’ve heard, they are just friends. They hang out all the time, but I don’t think it’s a sexual thing.”

That said, Perez Hilton reported Tay is at the 25-year-old singer’s house “at least 3-4 times a week” when she’s in town. Plus, they even made snow globes together and posted identical pics on Instagram.

Since breaking things off with Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor has remained uncharacteristically single. Her impressive list of beaus includes Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and Cory Monteith.

Do YOU think Taylor and Wil make a good couple? What would we call them — Twill or Waylor?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Taylor Swift!

1. Taylor Swift Is Sick Of The Office & Misses Her Boyfriend In ‘Ours’ Music Video
  2. Best Dressed In Hollywood This Week: Kate Hudson, Taylor Swift & More
  3. Selena Gomez V. Taylor Swift: Which BFF Had The Bigger Wardrobe Malfunction?

Julius "Jake" Martizano

Posted at 8:18 AM on July 1, 2012

For me,,, I don’t believe that Ms. Taylor Alison Swift is ready for a new relationship,,,I think, she has more priorities in life,,, If you will allow me,,, I want to extend my warmest regards to you baby
I’m always your r avid fan, from Kidapawan City, Region XII, Philippine,,, Furthermore, I want you to be my girlfriend technically,,, Of course my name is Julius “Jake” Martizano,,,or you may call me JakeMaster in short,,, This is my CP#09107578940/09482484574,,, pls call me baby,,, I love you so much,,, Take care always,,, coz your a big part of my life,,,

kylee

Posted at 4:32 PM on May 20, 2012

i think will anderson is so ogley

vivanna

Posted at 9:06 AM on February 18, 2012

taylor swift is way too beautiful for dt she shold av sum one better than dt am nt sayin dt he is nt good enough for anyone their is sum1 for him out dir sumwhere but just nt her zac an taylor looks so gd an i think they should b 2gether

Kayla

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 12, 2012

If Will Anderson dates Taylor I might die. He is such an amazing singer and if he gets wrapped up with her I will be truly devistated. No one can hate Will Anderson. If anyone deserves better it’s him. I think that Taylor just needs to stay single for awhile.

jakehuber

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 28, 2012

When I left heaven to live this wrwtched life I was promised to be the father of the messiah eve was first in line to be mom aka taylor swift if she thinks god will let her have the messiah with will the answer is hell no! I’m king david and only I have thde sperm. If she’s banging him I’m going to bang 7 women and than ask miley cyrus to dump liam to be jesus mom if she’s still a virgin. If not ill move to oaklahoma and cherry pick one. Since she choose will anderson over jesus her place as the queen of heaven is dethroned and I will have god name a new eve for the new earth and new heaven and

scsc22

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 11, 2012

It would break my heart if Taylor was dating him. If all of Taylor’s songs hold true, which I truely believe that they do, then Taylor deserves a great guy. We know that there have been rough relationships in the past but that only strengthens the person that Taylor is. Some guys wait their whole life for a chance to be with a girl like Taylor. I know I look for a girl like Taylor. Guess it sucks not being famous….

bella

Posted at 7:37 PM on January 14, 2012

All of Will’s songs are amazing I actually like his music better than Taylor’s just go on youtube and search Parachute. my favorite song is forever and always

anonymous

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 10, 2013

OHMYGOSH!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH!!!! OHMYGOD I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THAT SONG, OKAY, THAT SONG IS SO TOUCHING AND MAKES ME WANNA CRY, IT’S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!! Okay done with the outburst. I agree, I actually like parachute’s songs better than taylor’s songs just because i feel like they have more meaning to the song, when a lot of taylor’s is about a break up, and none of them really touched me like a lot of parachute’s songs do.

brodz

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 5, 2012

OK so i love Taylor swift and Taylor launter they dated cool lol but i don’t like the sound of this guy !! and im glad Selena and Taylor are friends because i also love her do you know if there bffls

Bella

Posted at 7:35 PM on January 14, 2012

Will is amazing i like him more than i like Taylor and she is lucky to be able to be close to him

Haleigh keziah

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 30, 2011

Does Taylor only date christins

mat

Posted at 10:25 AM on January 1, 2012

i hope not

Josie

Posted at 9:07 AM on December 21, 2011

I certainly hope not. There’s something about Taylor I don’t like, I’d hate to see him get wrapped up with her romantically. She can’t stay in a relationship to save her life, I honestly think Will should find someone else. It’s cool that they’re friends, though, I just don’t think they should date one another. Then again, I don’t know either of them personally and I don’t run either of their lives. But to each his/her own, I personally don’t think this couple stands a fair chance, mainly because of Taylor.

Ashely

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 17, 2011

No, I don’t think they are dating. Will is way too cute and way too good for someone like her. If they start dating, I’ll be ticked. Not because I like Will,(It’s his life, not mine. I can’t tell him what to do.) just because she has relationship problems and a lot of them.

swifty

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 30, 2011

are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? hes to good for her

alexandra

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 13, 2011

never ever….he is way to cute for her!!

...

Posted at 1:47 PM on December 10, 2011

Dude, that would be soo awesome if they were. They are my two fave musicians of all time!!!(:

Parachutelover

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 9, 2011

They did hang out, but they aren’t a couple. Will Anderson is still getting over previous girlfriend Keenan.

Waylor

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 9, 2011

Well they did hung out on Wednesday night,maybe starting off slow.