Paramedics Didn't Expect Lauren Scruggs To Survive Her Accident

Thu, December 8, 2011 8:03am EDT by 8 Comments
Lauren Scruggs

scott meyers

Posted at 2:44 AM on January 23, 2012

Wishing you all the best, such an inspiration!! :)

Carolyn

Posted at 8:00 PM on December 23, 2011

I’ve been checking in periodically to see how Lauren’s recovery is coming along. I only wish the best for her and her family and friends that are there for her helping her through recovery. Just know that there are strangers out there (Winter Garden, FL) pulling and rooting for your recovery. May my wishes and blessings be extended to you as I keep you in my daily thoughts. Wishing you the best!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 19, 2011

Thinking to you with all my heart……..

jerry boucher

Posted at 2:21 PM on December 16, 2011

GOD BLESS LAUREN

bobby

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 16, 2011

I tank GOD 4 her life.

nicholas p sicurello

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 10, 2011

I will continue to include you in my prayers.Be well.

Mike

Posted at 11:44 PM on December 9, 2011

To family my lord what a tragic thing to happen to a young beautiful girl. Please do find out How this happen. You must find what was the pilot thinking. Why was the prop still turning. I was allways told the passenger instruct is and allways has been.Do not exit plane till I the pilot tell you to. And thats after I taxi and park and secure. final post up. My heart goes out to you and your wownderful daughter. I have read and follow what I could. My sister. Has a daughter allmost her age and and she also was concerned. I pray for you all.This wonderful girl is an inspiration im so glad she is going to make it. I know she has a long recovery ahead. So tragic im so happy she lived. I have never been one to get revenge but you must find out how this happen and recover any lost doctor hospital and her lost finicial losses she had a fantastic modeling carrer ahead of her and thats on hold for a while. Im not trying to be revengeful and I know from reading your not either. But when someone messes up. Then someone needs to payup. I realize the most important thing is your daughter right now. And it should be but everyone I talked to is pissed at the fact someone did not do there professional abilty to protect life and limb. Bless you Thank god for Texas. The people like you and your daughter make life worth it. Mike

james macNaughton