Lamar Odom Traded To New Orleans Hornets

Thu, December 8, 2011 7:57pm EST by 26 Comments
Lamar Odom Trade to Hornets

UPDATE: The deal will not go through because of logistics, sources tell ESPN.

It’s decision time for Khloe Kardashian, 27now that her hubby, Lamar Odom, 31, has been almost traded from the LA Lakers to the New Orleans Hornets. Will Khloe follow Lamar to the south or stay in LA with the rest of the Kardashian clan?

We told you first Lamar was on the chopping block and now that he has to leave LA, it’s definitely going to be a tough decision for Khloe to make — to follow him or stay in LA — considering she has baby fever and is reportedly trying InVitro.

“This could be an issue for Lamar and Khloe’s relationship because she would have to move,” an NBA insider told us.

UPDATE: That said, the deal for Lamar’s trade hasn’t gone through yet. Because the Hornets are owned by the NBA, they have to get a majority vote from all the owners in the league in order to make the trade. However, if the trade goes through, the Lakers will become a super team, which might not make the owners upset.

“Sources said that a group of NBA owners, assembled in New York for the ratification of the league’s new labor pact with the players, protested vigorously that the league-owned Hornets were trading Paul to the star-studded Lakers and convinced NBA commissioner David Stern to intervene,” ESPN wrote.

Lamar tweeted after the drama, writing, “When a team trades u and it doesn’t go down? Now what?”

More Khloe:

1. Khloe Kardashian Shares Pics Of Kardashian-Jenner Christmas Card Shoot
  2. Khloe Kardashian Loves That Lamar Odom Has More Time Off!
  3. Create A Red Lip Look Like Khloe Kardashian’s That Will Last All Night

Rakeem

Posted at 1:41 PM on February 6, 2013

Lamar Odom should try pratice with new Orleans Hornest to make the team in 2013. The fans think Lamar Odom played long enuff with the Los Angeleous Clippers.

Hartley Services Septic Tank Emptying

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 2, 2012

I will right away take hold of your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

six pecs abs

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 1, 2012

I will immediately seize your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Keyword1Keyword2Keyword3Keyword4Keyword5Keyword6Keyword7Keyword8Keyword)

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 1, 2012

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Water Coolers

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 1, 2012

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff prior to and you’re simply too magnificent. I actually like what you’ve obtained here, certainly like what you are saying and the best way through which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is actually a wonderful web site.

zdjęcia ślubne warszawa

Posted at 5:18 AM on June 1, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and help others such as you helped me.

Wedding Dress

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 31, 2012

Great paintings! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared around the net. Shame on Google for now not positioning this post higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

make money online

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 31, 2012

I just like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I am somewhat certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

zdjęcia ślubne katowice

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 31, 2012

Hi there, You have performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

This headsets will also be pretty portable and you could crease these right amazing small form on the cheap hard providing. Maybe the case is actually comparatively eye-catching you desire to prove it off. It is actually apparent a good procedure along wi

Posted at 1:20 PM on May 31, 2012

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my web site =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us

zdjęcia ślubne pszczyna

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 31, 2012

I liked up to you’ll obtain performed proper here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be turning in the following. unwell definitely come further in the past once more since exactly the similar nearly very regularly within case you shield this hike.

zdjęcia ślubne

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 31, 2012

You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something that I think I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I’m taking a look ahead in your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

yamaha r6 parts

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 11, 2012

You realize therefore considerably with regards to this topic, made me personally believe it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men aren’t interested unless it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time maintain it up!

lena

Posted at 8:19 AM on December 9, 2011

If he is really being traded (idk, I don’t follow NBA much), IMO it will be good for the two of them. Khloe could get away from all the family drama, and maybe even get pregnant!!

susan williams

Posted at 7:34 AM on December 9, 2011

i would hope she would go with him. ican’t understand why wives don’t go with thier husband. she can alway get on a plane to see her family. when kim got married i knew it was fake cause when she was with reggie . he wanted her to move to where he was .. she put herself infront everytime. she claim she was so in love but her career was so inportant. what gets me is what career . what does she really do beside walk around . she don’t act or sing so what career. i don’t call having cams follow you around to see your life a career. but i really hope khole really goes where ever her husband goes.

Shelly

Posted at 3:24 AM on December 9, 2011

When I first read about this here I said I would not believe it unless I saw it on other sites. This news is on other sites but the trade has not went through so it was SOME truth to the story. Since Khloe claims she loves Lamar so much if he his traded I’m sure she will follow him. lol. She’s not reallly the money maker for that idiotic family so it should not be a problem.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:51 AM on December 9, 2011

The NBA voided the trade. Lamar is still a Laker for now.

Alana

Posted at 12:29 AM on December 9, 2011

You people need to write a new article:
Ryan Seacrest Stops NBA from Trading Lamar
Just kidding, butThankfully, for Lamar, the NBA commissioner stopped these teams from trading. Lamar is still a Laker.

Jen

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 8, 2011

Not a very attractive couple especially Lamar…..Yuck!

JEN

Posted at 10:13 PM on December 8, 2011

lmfao
How sad not even the clippers wanted him, blame his fat wife.

Ely

Posted at 4:26 AM on December 9, 2011

Have you seen Khloe in person? She is not fat, she has a very nice body by the way not your typical thin, flat ass female most are use to. There is a reason why an NBA player is with her she is a very beautiful sexy woman television really adds a few pounds.

dumas1000

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 8, 2011

This trade is not happening. It would have been terrible for the NBA. The entire reason for the lockout was to prevent trades like this. NBA commissioner David Stern stepped in and stopped this nonsense. Lamar Odom not leaving the lakers. You guys shouldn’t have reported this anyway. Trades can’t be made until Friday. ESPN is reporting a whole bunch of stuff. Most is probably true, but roster moves cannot be made official for two more days.

erin

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 8, 2011

So happy I’ll see less of the attention whordashians at the lakers game lmao. I bet the Kardashians are pissed.

lisa

Posted at 10:33 PM on December 8, 2011

ooh so happy for the misfortune of others. i bet ur blessed with a miserable life

Leela3011

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 8, 2011

It’s unfortunate that Khloe’s pretty little life in LA will have to be uprooted, but she is married now. Moving is part of the professional athletes life, and now that Khloe is married to one it is part of her life too (just ask Kendra).

Khloe should consider herself lucky that Lamar was in LA for as long as he was. They were able to stay in a comfortable place to get to know eachother, neither had to stray too far out of their comfort zone. They hardly knew eachother before they got married, and it would have been very stressful if one, or both of them, had to move to a strange place right after the wedding (just ask Kim and Kris!).

I do think that Khloe is a good wife though and will move to where ever she has to inorder to be with her husband. Maybe the next show will be “Kardashians take New Orleans”!

keiosha e.

Posted at 12:50 AM on December 9, 2011

I think she will follow her man because unlike her sister Kim she is a down ass WIFE and I believe she’ll be there to support him.