Kris Humphries: I Hope You Stand Your Ground & Tell Your Side On 'GMA'

Thu, December 8, 2011 6:18pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kris Humphries GMA

Kris is set to appear on the morning show on Dec. 9 with his mom to talk about Kim and do a cooking segment. I just hope he speaks freely about what happened to his marriage with Kim — do you agree with me?

Kim Kardashian better not be the only one allowed to talk about her divorce! Kris Humphries has remained mum since Kim filed for divorce on Oct. 31 and I just hope he’s finally going to tell the world what exactly what went so wrong that his marriage after just 72-days. Kris, don’t be scared of Kim!

Look, I understand that Kris might have signed a confidentiality agreement. Therefore, if Kris even mentions Kim, she could possibly attack him legally and sue him for big bucks. But, I hope that Kris really isn’t going to have his first TV appearance be just about cooking! I spoke to top divorce attorney Vikki Ziegler who tells me that Kris can at least discuss his own emotional state and I hope he does!

I have always been a fan of Kim but there are two sides to every story! We’ve heard Kim sadly say she’s not sure if she’ll ever have the family she dreamed of , but what about Kris? Does he want to ever get married again? Does HE want kids?

Kim even went on an Australian TV show right after filing for divorce and told the world about how SHE was feeling. She and her sisters took to Twitter and  Kris Jenner did the morning show circuit defending Kim. But what about Kris’s side? Kim has even blogged about it for goodness sake! If Kris isn’t allowed to speak and he’ll be stuck making sugar cookies and a gingerbread house tomorrow morning, I’ll scream for him!

Let’s face it, we live in a Kardashian world and we hate to love it but love to hate it. But let’s give Kris a chance to tell his side?

Tune in tomorrow morning to ABC to see Kris on GMA!

— Chloe Melas

Keep Up With Your Favorite K. Sisters!

1. Kris Humphries Doing First Interview Since Divorce
  2. ‘KKTNY’ Preview: Kim Gets Into A Huge Screaming Fight With Khloe
  3. Will Kris Humphries Sue Kim Kardashian For Big Money?

maria herald

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 12, 2012

Seriously i want kriss email anyone know it

antwan

Posted at 6:37 PM on December 14, 2011

can i have your cell phone number kris humphries

Erika

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 9, 2011

She’s such a b, she’s fake we all know that. I mean aside from kourtney and khloe, kims the boring one, and pretty will only get u so far girl. He should write a book about her!!!!!

maikito11

Posted at 10:24 AM on December 9, 2011

This guy need to GO AWAY!!!!

Ness

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 9, 2011

This was such a RIDICULOUS interview. He would not give one straight answer! He always comes off to me as this dim-witted, giant and he played that role once again perfectly during this interview. You could tell he practiced his three lines over and over: ” I’m just focusing on basketball, I’m working on my foundation, I’m looking forward not back. He may as well have added in, “Bread good! Fire bad!”

bonnie

Posted at 8:57 AM on December 9, 2011

Just watched on gma and he looked soo uncomfortable……poor guy

Doris

Posted at 10:06 AM on December 9, 2011

If she can say anything she wants he should be able to also. he should not have agreed to not talk about it. She’s all about herself,publicity & money.

Cher

Posted at 10:35 PM on December 8, 2011

You sound like a bimbo, Chloe.

darbi

Posted at 7:26 PM on December 8, 2011

I am definitely on Kris’ side. Kim Kardashian is a spoiled brat and proved it when she got upset about her room being too hot and too many flowers were around, when Kris messed up her toenail polish and especially when she got upset when Kris told her like it was, when she has children and is married for awhile, no one will care about what she’s up to and then she pouted and got upset with him for telling the truth. She can’t be a reality star forever. She is pathetic and completely self absorbed and addicted to attention. Kris should be glad she is out of his life. He can do so much better.

Shelly

Posted at 6:32 PM on December 8, 2011

Kris won’t be spilling the beans on what his part was in the fake engagement/wedding. He signed an agreement not talk about it. So I can’t imagine why he’s even on GMA.