Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith's Marriage Is Over — New Report

Wed, December 7, 2011 9:53am EDT by 138 Comments
Will Smith Divorce

penny

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 5, 2012

The kids are the ones hat will suffer and whats the point of marrying when you can be with anybody you want during your marriage. Come on guys you are folling yourseves and hurting the children…wake up! it not always about you!!!

Annavelez

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 29, 2012

In my words just work its out u guys are marry ,,1# your kids must thinks about them.plse

Proper

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 27, 2012

To anybody who leaves a post after Jan. 27th 2012. Please try to use proper english and grammer. It’s disgusting to read, let alone try to decipher, the horrible posts the previous individuals have left. Using “ebonics” is just another excuse to be lazy! You don’t hear Will or Jada, or even their kids talk like that. Why, because they know it’s lazy and won’t provide the proper career oppurtunities that they would want for their children or themselves!

Ronda

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 26, 2012

Will, Jada … Look you two love each, and above all else that’s the best bond you two have,besides the kids. People have to stop being selfish,….and live, love, compromise for family. Have faith. No one puts in this much time to give up. Their’s something special about you, and you need to fix whatever it is.

joyce

Posted at 9:58 AM on January 25, 2012

WOW!! I AM IN SHOCK! i love you to as a couple and so very sorry things didnt work out for the best. Jada and Will please keep a open commucation for the sake of the kids

Sylvana Patterson

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 22, 2012

HEY JADA! THIS VANA AGAIN! ITS ONE THING I FORGOT WAS YOU DO HAVE CHILDREN! TALK TO WILLOW AND JADEN ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AND DON’T MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE THERE NOT PART OF THE FAMILY WHEN YOU DECIDE ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO! THEY BOTH IS OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND! I LOVE YOU GIRL AND BE STRONG. BE STRONG FOR YOUR KIDS AND YOURSELF! LET IT COME TO AN END IF ITS NOT GOING TO WORK!

Proper

Posted at 7:55 PM on January 27, 2012

Nice english! Got to love the “ebonics”!

Shawn

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 22, 2012

Jada, girl you know there’s a white girl in line to take your man, you know how they love our black men. They are just waiting for yall to divorce. please work it out! I love both of yall and I think that yall are a great couple. Miss Shawn

leslie

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 25, 2012

Hey shawn there are alot less white women out there wanted your “black” men than u think… Double. Triple eeeeew. Get over yourself…

Albert Nkhoma

Posted at 7:22 AM on January 22, 2012

I’m writing from Southern Africa.I’m one of those people who has great respect for the Smith family.Hearing them taking different marital paths is the worst news my ears can take.Please guys solve your issues amicably and stay together for ever for the good of your kids and fans.
Albert Nkhoma,Malawi

Shawn

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 22, 2012

Can I be your pen pal Mr. South Africa
Miss Shawn

tunisia johnson

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 20, 2012

I hope they don’t split up maybe they need to try marriage council. They need to really figure out why they r fighting. He needs to spend time with his wife and less time with the boys and she needs to be a nurturing to his needs. And need to put God first he works everything out. If they don’t do it for themselves at least for the children.

monique walker

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 17, 2012

I think they need 2 stop lying 2 everyone and themselves and get a divorce and move on!!!!!!

Obi

Posted at 7:45 PM on January 13, 2012

Marriage is great if you marry your wife. Marriage is hell if you marry some other person’s wife. No one should live in hell. After 14 years if it ain’t working I say walk.What do I know I am patching one such mess my damn self. It is better for the children and for the individual’s involved. In the end it comes down to the two “adults”. Marriage is as mysterious as death.

elizabeth haynes

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 12, 2012

I think will and jada should work things out. I think after 14 years you shouldn’t just let things go like that. It’s one thing they should think about and that’s their children.

nozithelo

Posted at 7:41 AM on January 11, 2012

I only have few words, what is bid on earth is also bid in Heaven asks yourselfs this question why now after 14yrs , clearly you guys were ment to be,divorce was never a good thing hope you will reconsider ,

delaniece

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 9, 2012

For beTter or worst richer a poorer GOD never promised us that it woul be easy.no matter how it looks love one another in the good timeS and the bad love one another when things seem like its lost all hope whatever u do stand and remember there’s nothing To hard for GOD ask him hell be the glue that keeps it alL together look at history and two beautiful children peace to the both of u.

sterling

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 8, 2012

I think will and jada need to work it out. No matter what yall made that walk down that ale. For death do u apart.i belive y’all a strong black couple. Stay together for you and your kids dont give these people something to talk about stand by ur man in ur woman. God bless y’all in your kids may the lord be with the smith family.

Ako

Posted at 6:22 AM on January 11, 2012

Willow nd jadan with decide 2 stay with their father.

John Agene

Posted at 8:04 AM on January 7, 2012

I was very surprised.l always respected those couples. Yes,i think so.Their marriage is going down the mountains.They are very both determined persons.

wade lamb

Posted at 10:19 PM on January 6, 2012

man will i look up to you and i just heard you wasnt wearin your wedding ring. i would say to go to a marrige counsler and fix your problems out. for your children . you dont no but my hole intire life no haveing a dad and you shouldnt do that to them. they need both of you you need to work things out. FOR YOUR CHILDREN! and i am 14 and i havent seen my dad for awhile and please dont do that for your kids. they need you!

Brian McCarty

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 5, 2012

I heard of the rumors myself. I’ve been following both of their career for over twenty years now, and I think they are probably tired of each other. So Jada can give me a call and we can get together. JUST KIDDING. But I do think they are a little stress out, with their career and their kids career. I think they need sometime away from each other,because 14 years is a very long time.

Shawnyette

Posted at 1:14 AM on January 5, 2012

I think your right. I believe they need sometime to themselves. I think you have the sexiest comments Brian can I get your number.

Nompumelelo Mphuthi

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 4, 2012

It hard to keep good in a marriage when things ar going wrong,everyone of us should knw dat & stop judging,we all not perfect dat make us. Human. I still adore Will .

Dan

Posted at 6:31 AM on January 4, 2012

Its a shame that when you become famous in this world you have paparazzi breathing down your neck to get the latest photo. If you’re a couple you have no privacy either. I really feel that Paparazzi need to back off and let our actors and actresses live their lives in a safe productive manner which should include privacy. I don’t need to know when someone is shopping or walking the dog its ridiculous what this animal of paparazzi has become. Remember Princess Diana?

Thomas Sheppard

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 1, 2012

I thank people need to mind there own damn bussines. Practice what you preach. Let them folks live there life in peace an plablicity stop spreading lies. Get a reall damn job like me so u dont have the time to stick ur to cents in other people bussines, have a bless day.

cupcake

Posted at 10:57 AM on January 17, 2012

i agree its their lives let them live it god stop getting in other peoples buisness

Pixie

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 1, 2012

I think it’ll b best if d ironed out dere differences bt then again,on d oda hand…instead of leadin separate lives while still 2geda nd creatin a lot of tension amongst d kids…d shld probably consider a separation

Proper

Posted at 8:09 PM on January 27, 2012

WOW! I don’t even know what to say about this post. Go to school much? Or at all? Talk about an excuse to be lazy. Why bother typing it, if a 7 year old kid who goes to school could do a better job!

Tolex

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 1, 2012

They do not need to divorce they should think of their children and settle it amicably now or in future they may regret it and they should not allow any third party between and forgive each other for their children and in future.

The teacher

Posted at 11:12 AM on January 1, 2012

This source has his or her eyes on Will.

Tracy Green

Posted at 6:55 PM on December 28, 2011

Everybody gets a little rusty, they will oil it up. marriage is sacred baby!!