Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith's Marriage Is Over — New Report

Wed, December 7, 2011 9:53am EDT by 138 Comments
Will Smith Divorce

zeneta

Posted at 7:46 AM on December 24, 2011

All couples have fights its none of any bodys bussiness why WILL and JADA are fighting who cares stay out of peoples bussiness they have had successfu lifes their children are well behaved so stop hating.. even if the story is true or false

CHERYL

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 21, 2011

HEY BOTH GOOOD TOGTHER CUZ OF KID IS BEAUITIFUL COME ON KEEP UP HEAD AND WORK OUT OKAY PLS DONT DIVORCE OKAY

yvette

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 20, 2011

Willow made a comment that he would make it better.This is not your fault!Your going to be sad man.You have two parents who love you to death!Be strong brother!!!!

stedman

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 20, 2011

I don’t believe that story. There no way they gettin divorce. I admired them to be honest. I know their children will not be happy about that.

tammy Ingram

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 20, 2011

please oh no…tell me this is not true … This is my favorite celeb couple as they are to many. I HOPE these two can find a way to hold on to their 14 years marriage… This is what black love is. oh please guys stay together.

jane doe

Posted at 3:56 AM on December 19, 2011

I think they both have a lovely sense of style. also, i had a little hope they would turn out better than all these hollywood throw away couples. i hope they go talk to Joanne Neuman or something. if they work through it it will be rough for awhile but later they will be glad they did. i wish them all the best

Willow Smith

Posted at 12:17 AM on December 19, 2011

I cant believe that mom and dad got divorced im just really sad

Freeman Toles

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 17, 2011

I was told in the 90’s by an accountant who worked in an office that handled Will’s money, they both were gay and their relationship was a scam. Catch on people don’t be so gullible. They are both GAY.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 9:47 PM on December 17, 2011

SORRY but I always found them both acting fake with big smiles and “oh so happy” – I did not felt that it was real ever…..so over the top …..

nick

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 17, 2011

They have been gay/lesbian for the longest time. I wish they would come out of the closet and be an inspiration and a role model to actors in the industry so it doesn’t haven’t to be kept a secret and destroy lives.

Hollywood should be much more liberal!

Will, I think your incredibly sexy!

Willow smith

Posted at 7:01 PM on December 17, 2011

im so sad thayt mom and dad is like this come back together I need u guys I will make it better I promisee

denise

Posted at 3:14 PM on December 17, 2011

They r a power couple and I love them both separately or together and hope they will work thru their problems

Queen of gossip

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 17, 2011

Will and Jada splitting up?? Sad,sad,sad. but if they are fighting constantly like the media has shared and they are not able to reconcile their differences than the best thing for them is to go their seperate ways. I don’t know if the rumors are true about their open marriage..however, if they are true “it was just a matter of time for the inevitable to become true. They obviously lacked love and respect in the relationship if they are spending intimate time with others not to mention the disgrace this kind of behaviour brings to a marriage and the family. How long did they think they could go on like this and now the children will suffer as they try to accept their parents are divorcing.Fighting over material things should be the last thing they do..both being multi-millionaires should not succumb to such pettiness. Think of the children Will and Jada and make the seperation as painless for the children as possible. Jada, I donot know if the rumor is true about you and Mark Anthony but if it is true…What the hell are you doing with that loser who is a dead beat dad and womanizer “he looks like hell warmed over…Really Jada get a handle and don’t dig the hole deeper by lowering yourself with the likes of Mark Anthony. Be free from committment of marriage if you need to be but, please for the sake of your children “Pick your partner wisely” ….

denise

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 17, 2011

U two r the ultimate couple besides jay z and beyonce and I it is uncommon for nlack powrer couples to split it has always neen the white couples u read about in the tabloids I have always respected u both because ur lives were private and never scandalous I’m rooting for the two of u luv u both

freeman toles

Posted at 10:19 PM on December 17, 2011

They are both GAY, get out of DISNEYLAND. I found that out in the 90’s from a source who knew them both

vet

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 20, 2011

hollywood is gay

janet

Posted at 10:36 AM on December 17, 2011

Who cares

Willow smith

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 17, 2011

Well I care about my mama and u dont care cuz u a hater biotch

LaTonya

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 17, 2011

Willow stick up for your parents… Dont worry about what people think… And yes they are haters out there but some people do care. Happy Holidays to you and your family…

Much Love

Lois Smith

Posted at 4:01 AM on December 17, 2011

I have enjoyed watching Will’s acting career grow over the past year from Belair Manson to his movies. I admire him greatly!! When he wedded with Jada I could see that she was very high maintenance. Will does not need this. He appears to be more easy going and wise beyond his years but connects with these supper control minded women. Will please do not let this take you down but rather look at what you can learn from this and about yourself. You are one awesome man!! What did you learn? I am 59 retired social worker and now trucker with spouse. I love life people to learn more about life is a learning experience visit werallwinners.com much love, grandma lois

alicia

Posted at 2:13 AM on December 17, 2011

Its really sad but people do grow apart sometimes. Its better not to fake it and part as friends.

Lillian Araujo

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 17, 2011

I love you Will Smith, but I also love Jada, you need each other make it work the world has nothing else to offer

keli waller

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 16, 2011

Michelle and obama need to give will and jada a visit we need them to stay together I’m pretty sure the pres and 1st lady would have some good advice for the two. In the mean while I’m going to keep will jada and their kids in my prayers I love u all

Benet

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 16, 2011

Hey will, I really think you and Jada can make it. It will just take a lot of self sacrifice on your part. Remember you are the man and she will just reflect what you do. It is just because of this reason many women feel less optimistic about getting married today in America.

noble lavoe

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 16, 2011

they wil surely be together till eternity because they came a long way so why split-up when there’s more life ahead of you guys.

Debra Ler

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 16, 2011

Will and Jada,
Stop thinking of yourselfs.
I have been married to the same man for 38 years and trust me we have both put in work cause that is what it takes.
It is about how much u really want it to eork.Your children deserve a happy home with their parents together. If that order is to big to fill then do what needs to be done without hurting the family.

Valerie M

Posted at 1:04 PM on December 16, 2011

Will & Jada and family,

I know you can’t believe everything you read or hear so I want to write something to encourage and strengthen your marriage. I have been married for 16 years and many times me and my husband felt like divorcing but we have concluded that divorce is not an option. Funny how when you rule out the easy things the harder things become simpler to do resolve or accomplish. You are always going to face challenges in anything you do. You both are too blessed to be stressed. Remember always why you married in the first place and get back to those feelings, memories, etc. This is bigger than both of you and your children deserve GOD’s best, daddy and mommy, to continue raising them. Once you get your feelings and emotions out of the way you will survive this turbulence and get back to blissfulness. May GOD keep you and grow you and get you back to the real reason you are together. Let nothing or no one tear you apart. Be blessed and may the LORD give you another 14 years +. Merry Christmas and much love to you both

Evodia

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 16, 2011

No they wont get devorced because thy love each other.they realy need 2 work things out

Selena

Posted at 6:06 AM on December 16, 2011

I am so sorry to hear of Will and Jada’s troubles IF IN FACT THEY R TRUE! Either way, my prayers at this moment in time, go out to them and all their loved ones. Whatever the problem, be they few or many, PLEASE go to THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND ANSWERS AND SOLUTION…YOUR KNEES TO YOUR GOD! Be Blessed!

Pinky

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 15, 2011

Will and Jada,

All prayers to you both as love is something else but just think all of us make mistakes!!! I have been with my wife 18 years and 3 kids so trust me i know about stress,love and pain that you dont want but my suggestion is to not make this about $$$$ take the pain work through it and trust me it can only make you stronger. The time you have together is there dont just think about the bad but the good times as well. Love is strength and strenght somes times comed from pain or bad times, If you hang in there im sure you will look back and one day be able to help someone else through the same hard time as i and my wife do. Stay strong,Stay black and stay real most of all stay together.

Tammy

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 20, 2011

THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL COMMENT… UNLIKE A LOT OF HATERS OUT HERE I LOVE THEM TOO!! THIS WAS REAL