Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith's Marriage Is Over — New Report

Wed, December 7, 2011 9:53am EDT by 138 Comments
Will Smith Divorce

Jones sabo touchiest software service you may see

Posted at 8:24 AM on April 14, 2013

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up.

clarence barnes

Posted at 8:36 AM on November 8, 2012

I do not know. I would hope not. However,I do understand that sometimes,some things are hard
to accept,
My comment is directed to Mr.Smith. I happen to believe that you are married to the prettiest
lady I have ever seen, Beauty in eye of the beholder? huh?
I just believe that she has a beauty that’s hard for the eye to see.
Man, I hate typing. I wish I had that Dragon thing. Thoughs too fast for my fingers.
It is my wish to have lunch with your wife,with your permission,at a restaurant of my choice,at my
expense.

Star

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 30, 2012

It been rumoured for years that both Jada and Will are bisexuals. So maybe he wants to spend more time with the guys openly. Since President Obama put the OK on gay marriages, women may see a lot of their closeted husbands leaving them and vis versa. Also sad to say but Willow and Jadin seem like real brats so they need a dose of reality in their lives. Hate to say it, but true.

Bruce

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 29, 2012

Will and Jada, you two need to find a Commandment keeping Church and get some real Spiritual Principles in yalls life. Get into the Ten Commandments, learn about the 4th Commandment. Take the Kids and yourselves to Church and get into prayer as a family. God is showing us that money, jobs, don’t have nothing to do with happyness. Without him we have nothing. Also, there ain’t nothing he can’t fix if we pray.and turn from our evil ways. Peace

Bruce

Posted at 12:25 PM on June 29, 2012

Well, If I was married and found out my wife was with someone else, that’s like pollution, It would be hard for me to take that person back. And this goes vise a versa ( guys too !! ). But divorce hurts everyone not just the couple, kids, relatives everybody. It’s gonna take a lot of love for them to stay together. Peace

zeezee

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 12, 2012

OMG please mr and mrs smith do not divorce that would also mean jayden and willow would be seperated.

Nkazi

Posted at 7:23 AM on February 22, 2012

I’m so disappointed in both of them (Will & Jada), they should try to make things work, they are a great parents and the divorce is going to affect their children. The children are still young to be going through this, it breaks my heart because I know how it feels like to have divorced parents. My parents divorced when I ws only 9, this affected me a lot, in my health and at school. I really encourage them to go for counseling and behave like parents. They should have thought about “pretending to be this perfect couple” long before they brought children onto this world. I live in country(South Africa) where divorce rate is really high in black communities.

margogrisson

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 9, 2012

IT ‘S SO SAD THAT IT HAS GOTTEN THIS FAR IN THERE RELATIONSHIP.I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THEIR CHILDREN.I,ALWAYS FELT THEY WERE MADE FOR EATCHOTHER. THEY WERE THE BEST LOOKING COUPLE WHO HAD THINGS GOING ON FOR THEM.GOES TO SHOW. CAN’T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT’S COVER. FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR CHIL/REN. THEY SHOULD ATLEASE TRY TO WK ON IT.UNTIL THEY R OLD ENOUGH (GROWN) TO ACCEPT WATS GOING ON. THATS ALL THEY KNO’S.ITS ASHAME THAT THE CHILDREN HAVE TO SUFFER OVER THIS.BC AT THE END OF IT ALL THATS WHO TRULY SUFFERS THE MOST. R THE PERSON IN THE NEX RELATIONSHIP !!

Zea

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 7, 2012

?Blavck men like meat on them boones girl have to gain a few lbs

penny

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 5, 2012

get a life….you are putting to much on it! people can express how they want and others can still read it. duffus! (did you understand that ebonics)