Lauren Scruggs No Longer Accepting Visitors At Hospital

Wed, December 7, 2011 8:20am EST by 8 Comments

Jana

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 10, 2011

What a beautiful human being you are, Lauren. This change in your life has not taken that from you. My heart breaks for your pain; but, like the rest of the world, I am in awe if your courage and strong spirit. Keep rockin’ girl, I’ll eat a brussel sprout for you. Happy healing.

kristen hansen janik

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 9, 2011

I am sending with this all the hope, encouragement and love you will need to get through this. You r lucky to b in Dallas… There is an amazing doctor there Dr Kenneth Sawyer. He helped me with my face years ago.. dig from within deep for your beauty and strength are there! Time, love , support and a higher powers strength is all you need. All my love kristen

cathy Thompson

Posted at 10:55 PM on December 7, 2011

Praying for you lauren. God still work miracles. Stay strong family for Lauren

greg whitegull

Posted at 6:58 PM on December 7, 2011

Sorry so for your pain.Thoughts & Prayers are goin out to you.God Bless,hoping,wishing for a speedy recovery.Parents said you are a fighter.Stay strong.Keep the faith & keep praying to the almighty!xoxo

TillmanKarla

Posted at 8:42 AM on December 7, 2011

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $87 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her income was $7879 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here… m a k e c a s h 4 . com

Vicki

Posted at 8:56 AM on December 7, 2011

Wow. Good to see you care spammer !!!
PRAYERS TO YOU LAUREN !!!

Barry Jenner

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 7, 2011

Why would you advertise something for your neighbor’s step-sister?! Why wouldn’t you try out this website yourself first and then come back and tell us that you made this money. One of my neighbors is a stripper and makes $10k a week doing that but I don’t go around posting that information randomly.

s

Posted at 8:40 AM on December 7, 2011

ILLUSA.
Ma perchè non riesco semplicemente a trovare una persona che prova per me quello che provo per lei?