Khloe Kardashian's Pregnancy Woes: She's Trying InVitro — Report

Wed, December 7, 2011 10:38am EDT by 20 Comments

While Kourtney basks in the glow of her second pregnancy, Khloe’s putting major pressure on herself to get pregnant too!

Kourtney Kardashian recently announced that she’s expecting her second child, yet sister Khloe has been trying for two years with no luck! Desperate for a baby, Khloe’s turned to in vitro fertilization in the hope that one day it’ll be her turn to be a Kardashian mom, according to Us Weekly.

Khloe and her hubby Lamar Odom, 32, have been doing everything they can to get pregnant, but nothing works. Meanwhile Kourtney is 10 weeks along with her second. “Kourtney’s news just highlights that Khloe’s not pregnant yet,” a source told Us. “She’s thrilled for Kourtney, but she’s really sensitive. And it’s hard to see your sister get something you want so badly.”

In September, Khloe started in vitro fertilization. Will that be the answer? According to the mag, she’s had several consultations about IVF, began taking prenatal vitamins and is currently prepping for the procedure — it costs $10,000 to $15,000 per treatment!

The Kardashians are all very public about their lives, and Khloe is sure to share her struggles with fans on her show Khloe & Lamar. “I know she’s ‘the funny sister,’ but she’s the kind of person who does get really stressed out,” the source said.

But through it all she still has Lamar’s support no matter what. “Her sisters seem to envy the relationship,” a source said. “I swear, the show shows only 30 percent of how sweet and happy they are. All her friends are rooting for a baby to happen for them, because Lamar makes her so happy and treats her so well.”

Have you had trouble getting pregnant like Khloe, HollyMoms?

Read more about Khloe’s struggles:

1. Report: Khloe Kardashian Ready To Start Fertility Treatments To Get Pregnant!
  2. Khloe Kardashian’s Honest New Interview: Her Battle Against Infertility Is ‘Scary!’
  3. Kris Jenner: I Want Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian To Give Me More Grandkids…NOW!

Pharme393

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 26, 2012

Hello! adeebdf interesting adeebdf site! I’m really like it! Very, very adeebdf good!

Pharmc163

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 26, 2012

Hello! fdafcee interesting fdafcee site! I’m really like it! Very, very fdafcee good!

rebecca

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 25, 2012

i pray that she will have a bby, kho just pray God for a baby. God will give you one if u pray.

michelle

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 23, 2012

Khloe I hope,pray that you will get the blessing that you want you will be a great mother :) it took me like 3 yrs and just found out I’m 2 and a half months pregnant with my first child so it does take time sweetheart. You will be in my prayers love you :)

the best way to become pregnant

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 16, 2012

Wonderful site. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your sweat!

Liliana

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 23, 2012

Khloe I wish you and Lamar the best. You guys make such a cute and amazing couple. you deserve to be happy. It is every girls dream to have a baby and one day god will give you that blessing. It might not be the time rightnow but soon it will. Give it time. I know a wonderful couple really close to me my brother and his wife who tried for about ten years and one day out of nowhere boom… shes pregnant!! Just remember NEVER LOOSE FAITH, NO MATTER WHAT HAVE FAITH ALWAYS!!! All these suggestions from everyone who comment are great suggestions..

Paying money to get pregnant

Posted at 4:19 PM on January 14, 2012

It’s ok not to have children. Don’t just copy everyone else to try to keep up with the Jines as the expression goes. Doesn’t Lamar already gave children anyway?

Too many women want to have children for themselves to fill a need or want in their lives. That’s not a healthy reason to get pregnant for the child. Top priority should not be your needs or feelings, but that of the unborn child. If a child, or an egg or sperm does not want to be conceived and become a child, why push it for your own personal wants and needs. That is selfish. Paying for Invitrogen and all the other ways to force the conception when your body already said it cannot or does not want to get pregnant, is not for the child but rather io the mother or parents to fill their lives and take the next traditional step in their lives.

Again, the unborn child itself is then not as important as the mothers’ needs and wants. This will carry in thoughout the dear child’s life-the child is their not for his or her sake, but to fill a void what is the void in your life Khloe that you believe having a child can fill? Perhaps you want redoectful admiration from the public and your familiar through having the appearance a traditional family when no one else in your family does-divorces….

This may be difficult to hear. But it’s in the best interest of the child. Too many children are left was unsettled feelings when they stop being cute and stop getting their Mother’s attention from others. Women should not have children to fill their needs or get attention and the feeling of respect for having a family. They should have children to put the child’s interests first and foremost. So don’t push it. If your body cannot get pregnant for any reason including misspent youth, it is ok. It is completely ok. Respect what your body is telling you. It is ok.

Karina

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 13, 2012

Kloe so happy for u if u are expectin, on the other hand if u are not i suggest u stop tryin and once u realize u are preggo… My hubby and i tried for 3 yrs and nothin. I finally said FCk it. Two months later i was preggo… U need to be stress free, thinkin about it puts pressure on ur body and can change your hormons , not permiting u to ovulate,. I have four kids and i had been tryin with all. With no luck but as soon as i stopped tryin that when i would gett preggo…relax and u’ll see..

felicia

Posted at 9:01 AM on January 7, 2012

I will be praying that God will bless y’all with a baby….God bless y’all.

Sunshine

Posted at 7:45 PM on January 4, 2012

I am here again. One thing I forgot to say. Do not share that you are nexpecting until after you have reached 3 months. This is a suggestion. An important one.

Sunshine

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 4, 2012

Khloe, if you and Lemar can get away somewhere hot near the sea where you can sit near the sea and relax and eat lots of fish it would help you a great deal. You owe yourselves this. Just get away on your own. Stress is an evil. Avoid as much as possible.

Love you both.

Sunshine

Posted at 8:18 PM on January 4, 2012

Khloe no disrepect to Lemar but are you sure it is you, after all it has been sometime since Lemar had his children. If you have not already may be Lemar should get checked out. Please accept all these suggestions with love. I so much want you to be happier. I know you are already happy, but it is every woman’s dream to have a baby. I am not saying this is easy but constantly thinking about it makes you even more stressed. Avoid stress play any music that makes you relax and calm. When you feel that you are getting stressed go and listen to the music. TRY MEDITATION IF NECESSARY. YOU MUST AVOID STRESS. Surely there are foods that helps reduce stress. Find out, there is lots of information online now. Happy studies.

Lots of Love.

Sunshine

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 4, 2012

How are you Khloe and Lamar?

Can I just ask if you would not swear to your mother, please please please.

I would like to make a few suggestions for getting pregnant. Cut out high heels unless absolutely necessary. Cut out drinking, drink apple juice or nibble different colour grapes. Change to eating fish and veg include pumpkin, until after the birth of the baby. If desperate for any meat or chicken, only buy bless meat. Drink warm water and plenty of it. Try burning Bakhoor instead of Sage.

I would like to wish you all the best.

Please keep us posted.

Love and Best wishes

Princess Lilly

Posted at 6:47 PM on January 23, 2012

Sunshine, youre suggestions are awesome. I am sure it will help out a lot of girls trying to get pregnant or that already are ;)

Lani

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 31, 2011

I really hope everything goes well as Khloe is my favroute and I will pray that everything goes as planned

Molly

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 9, 2011

Khloe I feel terrible for you… I love your show so much! I wish you good luck with getting pregnant. You and Lamar would make an adorable baby! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Molly

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 9, 2011

Also, Khloe and Lamar, you would be amazing parents. Lamar, I also feel terrible for you… again, I wish you the best :)

paula

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 8, 2011

Khloe you will ake a wonderful mom..

Shannon

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 7, 2011

I am not a Kardashian fan but I feel for Khloe, having gone through infertility myself. I wish that your article made it more clear that IFV is a last resort option. You can’t just jump to IVF, there are other treatments to try first. I am sure Khloe has been working with a Dr. and gone through all the required testing and lower risk treatments (I hope so anyway!).

I wish her the best, Infertility is a silent epidemic for women (and men) that isn’t discussed enough.

Courtney

Posted at 10:56 AM on December 7, 2011

I hope it works for them Khloe would be a wonderful mom she’s already a great aunt to Mason