'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik's Perfect Match Is Lindsey Cox, Say Friends

Wed, December 7, 2011 5:35pm EDT by 9 Comments
Ben Flajnik and Lindsey Cox

Rita

Posted at 12:53 AM on March 18, 2012

Wonderful pictures of the wdndieg..so happy for you..the location really looked wonderful and you looked beautiful Have a blessed life together and Go Horns, opps sorry.!!! Love ya.. Betty and Joe Pfeiler

lulu

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 6, 2012

I like Courtney; I think what this whole thing has blown up to be is absolutely stupid! So what if she did not want to make friends with all the girls I mean who cares. This is about finding love, and any of you other women out there who thinks it would be easy to date a man who is kissing and having “real” feelings toward other women are out of your minds. Courtney was portrayed as the “villain” we do not know what she was really like on the show, all we have is edited versions of what was given to us as truth. We do not know all details of the other cut throat women what they said that may have provoked Courtney to take a defensive stance. I do know they did not like her because they saw that Ben was completely into her early on and it became nothing but stronger over time. I got her humor. This show in a way is most definitely a competition to win this manâ??s attention as well as feelings. You have to pull out all the stops to get time, and attention. What did she do so wrong that the other women were not doing? They all talked bad about each other at one point or another. The editors of the show made Courtney look worse than she was, with all that dramatic music playing in the background….really people.. What I do think is real is the fact that now she has to deal with people judging her as a result of what the show has portrayed her to be. Reality shows are not 100% real people….they can twist and edit things to make the show into what ever they want it to be.. All it is is entertainment but at what cost to the participents in the show? Did anyone catch that I’m not mean spirited.. I’m just edited that way line??? Well in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit Jessica Rabbit says, “I’m not bad….I’m just drawn that way.” It seems to me when she is uncomfortable she comes out with the dry humor…

lynn

Posted at 10:39 AM on March 12, 2012

I agree. I like her too.

Lorna

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 3, 2012

Courtney never had to be nice to the other girls. She was after Ben, period. The show was not ” lets make lasting girlfriend relationships in a house full of catty women”.
I wondered how Lindzi had gotten as far as she did. I saw nothing endearing at all about that girl…(old leather-face)
Courtney has had trust issues with women all her life, and she made that clear from the beginning. Who in their right mind would want to be in a house with a bunch of backstabbing women anyway? Courtney was always good and happy with Ben. I always saw perfect chemistry between the two of them.

mimi

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 1, 2012

Lindsey her intrance on a horse was so nice……and I think she is a great match for Ben, a white swane, …Courtney is the dark mean black bird not interesting and not kind…..Ben go with Lindsey, beautiful kind and sweet!

Lena Kins

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 1, 2012

I can see right through Courtney. She is only out to boost her modeling career. She will leave him within 3 months. He had everything in common with Lindsey from MT. They both like the outdoors. Courtney is a pet of the family, has everything she ever wanted. Courtney is FAKE. I hope Ben reads this.

Teresa wilson

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 27, 2012

Lindsay is great for Ben.
Cortney is a joke. She’s playing Ben. If he picks her it will
be a big big mistake. Wake up Ben and see the real Cortney she stinks .

Lena Kins

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 1, 2012

A men Courtney is fake. She only wants a boost in her modeling career. She’ll leave him soon. Wants her face in the magazines.

Lena Kins