NeNe Leakes Thanks Co-Stars For Talking Smack About Her

Tue, December 6, 2011 4:12pm EDT by 5 Comments
NeNe Leakes

TRUTH

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 20, 2011

If only those silly women could realize how jealous they sound knocking NeNe the way they do. Does anyone really tune in to watch Shiit by Sheree or boring skank Kim? If this is the best that Atlanta can offer, Bravo needs to drop the show.
NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are the only worthwhile and entertaining women on the show.

Yvette

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 16, 2011

Let’s just put it this way,if NeNe wasn’t on the show,I wouldn’t be watching !!!

ashley o

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 2, 2012

I totally agree. The show wouldn’t be that popular without NeNe…sherrie or whatever she wanna say her name is…shes useless…kim needs to focus on how to be a wife and mother and get out of the drama…

Beyoncca

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 6, 2011

I love NeNe! I notice in every episode the other ladies{gossip mongers) do nothing except talk about NeNe 99% of the time, it’s so pathetic when Sheree has so many money issues to focus on. I think Sheree thought she would more then likely be the break-out star of the Atlanta version of the Housewive Franchise, but, NeNe became the more relatable castmember of the season. I think Sheree never got over NeNe outting that alleged doctor Sheree was dating until NeNe told her he was a fraud and Sheree confronted him and he all but accused Sheree being a man in an overdefensive reaction to being busted.
I don’t think Sheree ever got over her own humiliation for NeNe being the one to shine light on Sheree naivete.

Elove

Posted at 11:53 PM on December 10, 2011

NeNe is my favorite. She is so real…Back Off haters, NeNe has it it going on….. Love her. NeNe & Cynthia are my girls..