'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik's Final Four Women Revealed — Report

Tue, December 6, 2011 2:55pm EDT by 13 Comments
Ben Flajnik

Poetry

Posted at 7:12 AM on April 5, 2012

hey there and thanks on your info ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did alternatively expertise several technical issues the usage of this website, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I may just get it to load correctly. I have been wondering in case your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can injury your quality ranking if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m including this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you replace this once more soon..

buy vpn

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 2, 2012

Hello there, just changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

posicionamiento web en buscadores

Posted at 5:15 AM on March 31, 2012

I feel that is among the most vital info for me. And i’m happy reading your article. However wanna remark on few general things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Good job, cheers

Debbie

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 13, 2012

I will never believe that bimbo will stay happy on the vinyard. He surely will ne sorry.

Crystal

Posted at 12:38 AM on February 7, 2012

Kacie b or linzi would be perfect marriage material. After seeing him skinny dip maybe he and Courtney deserve each other!!

Linda

Posted at 4:08 AM on January 8, 2012

Courtney may be a model but she has a very unattractive mouth, lookwise and when she talks.

Mindy

Posted at 11:01 AM on January 31, 2012

I AGREE!! her mouth and overbite are very unattractive?! she is not beautiful on the inside or OUT! model or NOT! She is ugly.

babs

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 3, 2012

if I was one of the girl, I would leave, this used to be a decent show, now it is turning into trashs, ben going into the water naked, he would do this with anyone. I am not watching this show anymore.

Kelley

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 30, 2012

If Ben picks Courtney this will be the last time I watch this show. Why can’t the producers chose nice women? This show is about finding love, not seeing who can create the most drama. Courtney needs to be removed from the show, who would chose a women that knowingly skinny dips on National TV? Why would the producers allow this to be aired? I am very disappointed in Ben and the producers for allowing this type of behavior.

Mindy

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 31, 2012

I agree with the above comments! and Why can courtney break rules of the show skinny dip with Ben and get away with it? the other girls followed the show rules..This is wrong. I would walk out if I were any of the girls and found this out. It is very disappointing & if that is okay for Courtney and Ben to do then end the show right now…it is wrong.

judy collins

Posted at 4:24 AM on March 14, 2012

i couldn’t agree more…it’s one thing for courtney to try but ben should have politely declined…it’s not fair to the other ladies…i lost a lot of respect for him then. at least he didn’t go to her room at night but led her to believe he might and she stayed up all night waiting for him…not good ben!

JOY

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 3, 2012

YOU AND ME BOTH, I CANT STAND COURTNEY AND THAT BEN IS SUCH A MORON TO PICK, IS HE THAT STUPID THAT HE DONT SEE. IM NOT GOING WATCH IT ANYMORE CAUSES HE AN IDIOT AND SO IS SHE. JENNIFER WAS SO SWEET, I LIKE KACI TOO, BUT HER, HELL NO.

Brad Womack

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 20, 2012

It amazes me how illiterate people are. Do you people even see what you write before you post? Please learn to spell, craft sentences and proofread!! You are a disgrace.