'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans: 'I'm Not Pregnant'

Mon, December 5, 2011 9:13am EDT by 11 Comments
Jenelle Evans

Jenelle Evans

Jenelle claims that she hasn’t ‘been sexually active for months.’

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans would like to clear up some rumors. When a fan asked if she was expecting another baby, Jenelle went off on a Twitter rampage.

“No I’m not pregnant,” she tweeted at the fan on Dec. 3. “I have the implanon implant in my arm that last for 5 years and have not been sexually active for months.”

Jenelle’s relationships with men are constantly changing. First, she got pregnant with her now 2-year-old son Jace Evans with her ex Andrew Lewis while she was still in high school. Since that relationship ended, Jenelle has been dating Kieffer Delp on-and-off.

Currently, Kieffer is in prison — and Jenelle maintains that there’s nothing romantic going on between them anymore.

But, given Jenelle’s past, she’s not always able to resist Kieffer. HollyMoms — do you think Jenelle will start dating Kieffer again when he gets out of jail?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Loading video...

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. TM2 Preview: Kailyn & Jo Back Together?
  2. Did Leah Cheat On Corey?
  3. Will Chelsea Ever Dump Adam?

Sue Ann

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 6, 2011

Jenelle, I think you are acting responsibly by being put on the implant. Don’t let people who gossip wear you down! At least you learned by your first mistake of getting pregnant at such a young age! I am pround of you for staying with the show and letting your story be told even though all you are living through has to be difficult with the press you get and I am sure you get alot of bashing!! I see you as someone eho needs some tough love from a loving parent and a lot of guidiance! But I still think you will make it!!

Nicole

Posted at 1:11 AM on December 6, 2011

Too bad implanon implant only lasts for 3 years…Ummm…its not working and she had sex months ago. Smarten up, you’re off by 2 years!

Jayde

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 6, 2011

The Jadelle lasts for 5 years. The implanon is 3 years.

Ella

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 5, 2011

I’m confused. Her timing is very off. Implanon must be taken out after three years, otherwise there are major health risks. Additionally, Jace is two and she says she’s had the implant for five years. Jenelle really needs to stay away from Twitter.

tiffy

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 5, 2011

Ella please don’t speak unless you know what you are talking about. I also have the 5 year implant. Which means 5 years! This is the second round and I have never had a scare unlike I did with ortho (the pill). Jenelle is doing what her doctor told her to do. She is not dumb, just makes some bad choices sometimes like we all do!

bella

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 5, 2011

they have the 3 yr implant and the five year one so i am guessing she has the 5 year one also she didnt say SHES HAD it for FIVE years NOW she said she has the one that LAST 5 YEARS so we really dont know how long shes had it so no she doesnt have to stay away twitter and its nice she was able to answer a fans question some people just need to learn to read before they reponse or judge ……hint hint…..

Kima

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 5, 2011

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that arm implant is only good for 2 or 3 years. Someone please inform her it is not 5 years before she ends up pregnant again!

Sky

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 5, 2011

There are two different strengths. The Implanon is 3 years, the Jadelle is 5 years. I have the Jadelle. She probably does too, if that’s what her healthcare professional told her.

liz

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 8, 2011

Its 3 yrs i have one..

amber

Posted at 2:14 AM on December 18, 2011

I have it and it lasts three years

Chelse

Posted at 11:08 AM on December 5, 2011

How is that a rampage?
All she did was reply, she didn’t cuss or flip out, she just said what type of birth control she had and that she wasn’t currently sexually active.