Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart Makes A Sexy Vampire

Mon, December 5, 2011 2:53pm EDT by 9 Comments

Ijahy13

Posted at 5:02 PM on January 23, 2012

Are they still an item? Last thing I heard is that he’s single. Is seems rob is always dating his co-stars…….. Wonder by any chance if they’re holding auditions for his next big movie! Haha

thaly

Posted at 7:08 AM on January 29, 2012

Yes, they´re STILL together, it´s ridiculous how media elaborate stories about them when they are not in the spotlight, I mean come on leave the guys alone, they´re happy just the way they are, sometimes people need to talk about crap to sell stuff. So sad that is journalism of these days

ROB AND KRISTEN ARE STILL TOGETHER!!!!

marge

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 6, 2011

really rob? ha,i know what you are…you’re a fake!!

thaly

Posted at 7:16 AM on January 29, 2012

And I know what you are, RIDICULUOS, Seriously you don´t know the guy, how dare you to say this about him?

It gets on my nerves when haters talk crap about someone they don´t even know. Obviously you don´t know him, I DO, and I can tell you, HE´S THE SWEETEST GUY ON THIS WORLD, down to earth, silly, funny and honest.

So before comment crap about someone, you should meet him and that´s when you will be able to have a valid argument about your opinion

bluebird

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 5, 2011

Bella died giving birth to Renesmee. Edward took the syringe and injected his venom straight to Bella’s heart. After a day or two, lo and behold! Bella woke up as the beautiful SNOW WHITE!!! yaaaaiiiiiks! Where’s Edward! or shall i say where’s Sam Claflin? i can’t believe this! i’m confused!!!

Sophia

Posted at 8:17 PM on December 5, 2011

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are gorgeous together hope they remain like that forever….

brew city stacey

Posted at 3:43 PM on December 5, 2011

I totally can’t wait for breaking dawn part two. I never watched any of the twilight movies until this year & now I’m hooked! I could watch them over & over again. Rob is so hot! I never wanted to meet an actor so bad before until now. To bad celebs only date celebs, although rob & kristen look great together.

shell

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 6, 2011

hey thts so true..started reading twilight n now cant have off my mind..read it over n over again..n after watching movie ( though none of it is ear to the book except to sum extent breaking dawn) can still watch it over n over for Rob…omg he is so damn hot…n kristen n rob do look awesum together..

angel