The Truth Behind Robert Pattinson's Night Out With Sarah Roemer

Mon, December 5, 2011 6:48pm EST by 58 Comments

please!!

Posted at 5:03 PM on December 6, 2011

I laugh at some of these fans who be like awwwwwwww they gonna get marry and children LOL people you can’t predict their future.

Mireya

Posted at 4:36 PM on December 6, 2011

Don’t insult our intelligence please! Everyone knows that he has been with this fame whore skanck for a while now while Kristen was in the UK filming! We the fans have been had with all of that “I would not cheat on my girlfriend” crap! If he would have come clean a while back and not sneak around like this it would have been different. What an insensitive jerk! I have always read that he is a man whore and I did not want to believe it. I have always defended him when they trash him but not anymore. All of my friends where going to see Breaking Dawn but we can’t stand to see him near Kristen after this! The joke is on us!

Lee

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 6, 2011

I have been through similar situations as this before with guys and I feel like I have a pretty clear understanding as to what pushes a guy, that seems to be in love with a woman, into another woman’s arms, out of nowhere. These are some scenarios that could have taken place over the course of the last few weeks together in London.
1. Kristen may still not be on board with the whole marriage train yet, and maybe Rob has really wanted to take the next step with her, since all the press started for Breaking Dawn. He has after all been gushing about the wedding scene and how in his eyes they are married now by that real priest in the movie. Kristen has always denied it and seems pretty offended by it. This could mean that things are rocky between them and maybe he feels rejected. (After all, isn’t this the same rumor of why she and her last boyfriend broke up before Rob came into the picture.)
2. Maybe after living together for a while in London they both feel like they need a break and agreed to see other people. You never know what goes on in someone’s relationship and if you have ever lived with someone you would know how hard it can be, after years of being together and having your separate space all that time. Then you are living together like you are married, which brings it back to my first point.
3. Maybe she cheated on him and admitted it to him or he feels jealous about something she has been doing with another man, and now he feels like getting even and or making her jealous by being seen with another woman.

Bottom line is, I highly debt that he is cheating in any form. I can’t see him being stupid enough to showcase that he is cheating in this way. If things were really good at home but he still had urges, don’t you think he would do it on the DL with a hot fan or in private with this chick. He is a man after all and all men think about sex, but I know that when a man is really in love with someone, he can be really vulnerable and easily hurt or rejected if he put his true feelings on the table and it is not reciprocated. So his stepping out with this chick could be as innocent as child’s play or it could be something greater than anyone can grasp from the outside in. We will just have to wait and see……I am after all hoping and praying that Rob and Kristen are still as in love as ever….and will get married someday soon!!!!!

storm

Posted at 3:24 PM on December 6, 2011

kudos to sandra clark…as a follow up to mad hollywood media….thats what this people get paid for HEADLINES….iam sure actors know this…its only the ones who are knowledgeable know where to go and eat…shop…etc and avoid these brutal displays…twilight fans take a deep breath….what will be will be!

Dee

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 6, 2011

Even though I’m not a big RP fan, I don’t believe he hooked up with some random woman just days after PDA filled times in London with Kristen…and so stupidly blatant too. I don’t think he’s that stupid or that slimy of a scumbag.

Michele

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 6, 2011

Rob seems like such a cool guy—I really do not understand some of the hatred that’s being fired towards him in the past couple of days. I’m sure there are plenty of actors with huge egos and “asshole” written all over their faces, why don’t all of you people, who obviously need something to do, go pick on them?

Kristin, the writer of this blog, is trying to reassure everyone that Rob is not cheating. Yet you all come on here, ready to crucify him. Personally, what he does on his own time is his business and his business only. Some of you hold onto his assumed (I refuse to speculate because I feel like a hypocrite doing so) relationship with Kristen like it’s the second coming. He’s with her—he’s not with her—so what? It won’t change your lives at all, but all this negative energy might be impacting him. Personally, I just want him to be happy. Oh, well, okay, from a selfish standpoint, I hope he keeps on making movies with the likes of Mr. Cronenberg, because I think he’s an excellent actor (especially with Brad Pitt retiring!)

As for the rest—how would you like to have your every action put through a microscope like this? Some of the people on these boards are scary and seriously have issues. Scary, scary stuff. Get a life, people.
Michele

Shhhhhhhh

Posted at 7:56 AM on December 6, 2011

Show me ONE picture of Rob holding hands, traveling, kissing, dancing, looking adoringly at, laughing with, holding, being held, spending holidays with, or in any way adoring and loving another woman.

That’s what I thought. There aren’t any. You all want us to believe he is some manwhore and yet not ONE story sold to the tabs from one of his millions of bimbos? REALLY?? Rob must be a fricking GENIUS to only screw around with whores who refuse to sell him out….especially in LA. REALLY? You think if he was screwing all these women not ONE would have come forward. Please.
The reason is he doesn’t. I’m not saying they have some epic love and god knows I don’t think it will last but its ridiculous to think that he is living with Kristen last week, that HUNDREDS of producers, directors, co-workers comment and confirm their relationship, that their families and friends confirm it and support it, and yet its all for PR? And if its for PR then how exactly does him cheating play into that theory. They are either in a relationship and he’s a manwhore OR they are in a PR fauxmance and he’s doing nothing wrong but you can’t argue both ways.

haterstotheleft

Posted at 12:43 PM on December 6, 2011

AMEN! I TRULY AGREE WITH YOU!!! :)

ava

Posted at 4:39 AM on December 6, 2011

ITA!! One pic of Rob out in town with friends (2 of them happen to be producers), he’s sitting next to a girl in the back seat of a car, at a restaurant, then out for drinks..and automatically he is hooking up with this Sarah chick. Meanwhile, you have a ton of pics of him and Kristen out alone on dates together, visiting each other’s movie sets (while the other is not working), holding hands, embracing, kissing, private holidays in IOW (2yrs in a row), numerous accounts from non fans of their affections, living together in LA & London…i could go on and on. Yet people question that, deny that, still play the are they? aren’t they? game. Like Kristen said in GQ mag. It’s so obvious, people. Her boyfriend is English. JFC!!!!

Delle1

Posted at 6:14 AM on December 6, 2011

Thank you very much for putting into words what I would’ve…How can people question Rob’s faithfulness when just a few days ago he was with Kristen in London…The mind boggles!!!

MeJnKs

Posted at 4:39 AM on December 6, 2011

Rob is an adult. He know what hes doing. Whether you like it or not,it’s ttally NOT YOUR BUSINESS. You’re not his mama to tell him not to hang out with that girl. You’re not even his girlfriend to forbid to have some fun.
Let hi do whatever he want to do as long as it’s not harm anyone.

marge

Posted at 4:12 AM on December 6, 2011

A MANWHORE AND A FUGLY SLUT TOGETHER!!! TSK! TSK!

lol

Posted at 3:31 AM on December 6, 2011

once again the crazies are jumping from board to board copying and pasting the same thing.

Bellinda

Posted at 1:59 AM on December 6, 2011

Here is the thing, no one really know what is going on between the two. In showbiz it is hard to trust anyone. Untill the last part of breaking dawn is not shown, we all just going to speculate what the real score is. It is frustrating for me as a fan (big fan of Kstew)but,imagine how hard it is for the stars to pretend that the two of them are still together. I bet they just wanted to move on and find the relationship they can fully trust and commit with.
I always read between the lines, and I believe that there are moments where KStew and Rob are truly together and there were times they are just doing it for publicity.

In my opinion Rob and KStew are just friend with some occasional benefit.

The two may not be together anymore but they still have the understanding that they both gain thru years of friendship, and that is hard to let go.

They both have affection,caring and love for one another but not “in love”.

Rob is not cheating on KStew and vice versa because there is no commitment.
I am a big fan of KStew and I will still watch BD part 2 maybe few times. I like the story, Bill Condon is a very good director. Melissa is a wonderful screen writer. Everyone in the movie has their share for its success. Please do not insult me and my better judgement with all the publicity stunts. Fans will love the two of you more if you will give us a some drop of honesty.

terra

Posted at 12:49 AM on December 6, 2011

BULLLLLSHIIIITTTTTT! NO denial from his camp.

guest

Posted at 12:41 AM on December 6, 2011

Why do you think he is in LA since August without work. He is seeing her for a while now. Since BD PR is over he is coming out. His Londontrip were for business (pics or the prod.company, pics with his UK Agent). He never confirmed Kristen as his GF, so he is not cheating anyways.

Brooke Baker

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 5, 2011

Everyone including hollywood life needs to clam down. We don’t know if it’s ture or not. Just because he went out with a friend who happens to be a girl is not considerd cheating. I go out in groups and sometimes alone with friends or co workers who happen to be men and it’s not a bad thing my Bf doesn’t mind it’s no big deal !! you don’t have to be attached at the hip with your Partner all the time it’s healthy to go and have fun without them ! I’m sure kristen knows what he is up to .. I don’t think Robert would go out in public knowing he will be photographed by paps if he was doing something he wasn’t supposed to do !

such bs

Posted at 11:30 PM on December 5, 2011

Kristen and Sarah friends? I’ve got a bridge to sell to you HL.

lol

Posted at 10:25 PM on December 5, 2011

since when did going out with a group equal cheating? i guess i can’t go out with members of the opposite sex in a group, because my bf will think im cheating.

Super

Posted at 9:42 PM on December 5, 2011

People, chill. Rob is not a cheater. He said it himself that he doesn’t understand why people cheat, and Kristen just said she could never love a cheater. End of story.

Mireya

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 6, 2011

Well then he is a hypocrite, a liar, and a cheater isn’t he? I hope that Kristen bounces back soon and starts dating a nice guy that appreciate her.

pau

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 5, 2011

gosh people, just because rob is out with other women, doesnt mean they’re dating. open your eyes people, rob and kristen are together. if kristen wasnt working, i bet she was with them too. rob and kristen are together, you could see that they’re living together in london. gosh. leave them alone.

Jen

Posted at 8:48 PM on December 5, 2011

LOL wake me when he is on a one on one date and not with 4 other people. Also please post pics of them looking like a couple and no sitting in the back seat in the middle so a another person can get in is not looking like a couple LOL. You people really are dumb.

janelle

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 5, 2011

leave in peace, is not obligation be boyfriend of Kristen was to advertising Rob deception to Kristen but already got tired of her
just ends the saga the feels free to seek a
girl really likes.
Remember the no is only Edward is a man in search of company

laura

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 5, 2011

No one believes the story that they are just friends, please open your eyes

This is pure lie, truth si had a date with Sarah Boemer (she is blonde and likes to Rob)
She already had seen with the in the same site before, only to not
they ceased to be published nothing to not affect the film,
Strange, but other witnesses and the bartender of the place say that
they act in a very loving way, and is not the first time that they see
She was the girl with that or had seen in months,
poor Kristen she loves him too but does not deserve this

Jay

Posted at 8:30 PM on December 5, 2011

I’m starting to like Nikki more and more everyday. She has the balls to cut the head off of this snake.

Stella

Posted at 8:31 AM on December 6, 2011

Sorry Jay, but I think that it was Rob who cut Nicki, and that has been confirmed by her negative behavior towards Rob and Kristen in her past interviews! Watch the Ellen show that aired on the 17th of November. The entire cast was acting really weird towards her…. Nick is very jealous and needs to get over Rob. She is married now, so she need to consecrate on that relationship.

go away Happyfeet

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 5, 2011

Kiko- enough with the bartender story. That was made up and you know it. Stop making that stuff up. There was No story from inside La Poubelle. And just because you’re typing in broken english doesn’t disguise who you are.

xoxo
Jersey Girl

hannah

Posted at 8:13 PM on December 5, 2011

CREEPY, BECAUSE THE GIRL HAS THE SAME PUBLICIST AS NIKKI REED.

.....

Posted at 8:05 PM on December 5, 2011

I have a life, thats why I know that he is creeping. Kris is a changed woman now, she knows hes creeping and anyday when she returns there is gonna be some rearrangements with him. Kris doesnt like drama and he swims in it.

.....

Posted at 7:25 PM on December 5, 2011

not buying this at all hl. This so called business meeting started at one of Roberts favs restaurant, and thats when Rob and Sarah should have parted. But he made it personal by taking her to Soho, his other fav spot, sat at outdoor table until 1: 00 am. Sounds like a date to me. Kristen you should be worried. Seems to me Robbie P. got his D lister gal a job working with him. Im quite sure she thanked him for this.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 5, 2011

ITA. There are too many bimbo eruptions around this guy for NOT to believe he’s creeping. There’s no official denial from RP or his reps about this, just heresay accounts from gossip site snitches.

.....

Posted at 7:46 PM on December 5, 2011

Yeah, he is definitely creeping, while his gf is across the pond getting hurt and working her azz off, and hes laying up with Ms. Thang. He luvs to slum.

Michelle

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 5, 2011

Maybe he doesn’t bother to deny it because there are rumors everytime he’s in the same zip code as a girl that isn’t Kristen and he couldn’t care less what you people think. I’m sure Kristen knew exactly where he was BEFOREhand. Get a life.

ava

Posted at 3:22 AM on December 6, 2011

peoplerdumb

Posted at 7:44 AM on December 6, 2011

It really is sad how stupid people are. All he did was get in the backseat of a car and suddenly he is some horrible evil person who is cheating on his girlfriend. I guess the people saying these things don’t have any friends.

Wake me up when he is actually photographed doing PDA with some other woman. I feel so horrible for Rob and Kristen having to deal with morons in the world who are constantly trying to rip them apart.