'One Tree Hill' Season 9 First Look: Chad Michael Murray Returns

Mon, December 5, 2011 4:47pm EDT by 5 Comments

Check out our very first preview video of ‘One Tree Hill’ season 9! Which character are YOU most excited to see again?

One Tree Hill fans, our wait is almost over! The show is returning for its ninth (and tragically final) season Jan. 11, and the sweet blessed angels at The CW have granted us a 52-second teaser video. Along with a super-intense voice over from Nathan (James Lafferty) — “hell is empty, and all the devils are here” — we also get our first official look at Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) back in Tree Hill. It’s OK, you can squee now!

I was fortunate enough to be on the One Tree Hill set — along with several other phenomenal people — to see Chad film his episode, and trust me, it’s going to be a tearjerker.

To watch the full preview — which includes beautiful shots of Brooke (Sophia Bush), Julian (Austin Nichols) and all your favorites — head over to One Tree Hill‘s official Facebook page!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more One Tree Hill updates

jeff smy

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 22, 2012

What happened to Lucas’ hair? It looked like he was in a low budget horro movie.

pmb4784

Posted at 9:25 AM on January 11, 2012

I ‘ve been a fan from the beginning but once Lucas and Peyton left the show felt off. I tuned in and throughout the last few seasons but I have to watch this last season to see how it finishes up.I think Nathan is going to be killed off based on the promo commercial and Haley’s reaction to the body. Why else would Lucas come back and take Haley’s baby because she is probably going to be depressed from Nathans death and Nathan’s mom is coming back too. The premiere looks super interesting, cant wait. So wish Peyton could have came back too.

CHARLENE

Posted at 1:01 AM on January 11, 2012

I LOVE “OTH” I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING AND I AM SO SAD TO SEE IT GO. IT HAS BECOME A PART OF MY LIFE. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO WITH OUT IT. I LOVE EVERYONE!!! THANKS FOR 9 WONDERFUL YEARS!!

Allison d

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 30, 2011

I love one tree hill and I can’t wait for season 9!!!! I am in love with Lucas!! Can’t wait. (:

florent

Posted at 4:00 AM on December 14, 2011

i liked your movie,where can i Get?