Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Confirms Acting Debut

Sun, December 4, 2011 8:30pm EDT by 24 Comments
Paris Jackson Acting

Michael’s child is SO excited to take Hollywood by storm on her own terms!

Paris Jackson may be best known as Michael Jackson‘s daughter, but HollywoodLife.com found out EXCLUSIVELY that she’s starting her own acting career as quickly as possible!

We caught up with Paris, 13, at the Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour launch at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas on Dec. 3rd, and she was so excited to tell us when we would see her professional debut!

“Soon!” she exclaimed!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers — does Paris have a bright future ahead of her?

– Reporting By Russ Weakland, Written By William Earl

Loading video...

More Jackson Kids:

1. Michael Jackson’s Children Donate A Collection Of His Paintings To Sick Kids!
  2. Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Has A Girlfriend! He Took Her To Six Flags For A Family-Filled Date!
  3. Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris, Cyberbullied Over Twitter!

How To Earn Online

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 9, 2012

Thank you for every other great post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information.

Jamie

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 26, 2012

I love Paris!! Shes my idol, my inspiration to act, she’s who I dress like, she’s everything about me!!

Callina

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 26, 2012

You people better leave the Jacksons alone, especially Prince Paris and Blanket!! What did they ever do to you?!?! Just because they’re Michael’s kids, doesn’t mean you can go around saying that they were bought by MJ from Debbie Rowe!! Only idiots would say things like that, and Malia……… You’re an idiot!!!!! What if you were say Brad Pitt’s child, and people said that you were bought by Brad from Angelina Jolie!!!! You wouldn’t like that!! Nobody would, so stop making the kids feel bad about who they are!! They can’t help it if they’re the most famous person in the worlds kids!!! All I can say is BACK OFF!!!!!

Jade

Posted at 2:52 PM on April 24, 2012

I was at the Michael Jackson Immortal concert, and I got the pleasure of meeting little miss Jackson (Paris) after the show. She’s such a pretty girl, and very nice and loving!! She got to tell me a little bit of what life was like living with the King Of Pop. She also said that her favorite part of the concert was when the had the opening if the Neverland gates, because she grew up at Neverland!! I love you Paris!! And I’ll always be here for you no matter what!!

Paris

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 20, 2012

Hey everybody. I’m Paris Jackson. I know alot of you guys won’t believe me, and that’s fine. Sometimes I just can’t post things in my own name because people will think I’m fake. But anyways, my dad was the best, and no one will EVER know how good he was to me and my brothers!! He wasn’t a great father because he would take us places, and buy us things! That’s what “a good father” is to some people. No he was a good father because he cared about us and never let that change!! He loved us with ALL his beautiful heart, and I will never forget that. I luv u daddy!!!

Zedea

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 12, 2012

Thank u Monique!! Paris looks SO much like her daddy, and wether people believe that or not, let them deal with their blindness and bitterness, like Malia! Malia probably envies paris becuz she’s so pretty, and she’s the daughter of mj, and u know what Malia, ur an ugly person who will always be ugly cuz of ur hatred towards people who are famous!!! Paris, were all here for u no matter what hate filled hearted people say bout u, and ur bros and ur daddy!! Were here for the WHOLE Jackson family!!!!! Love, Zedea

Paetyn

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 12, 2012

I love Paris-Michael!! (that’s her whole first name) me and Paris are so much alike!! We both ADORE ACTING, we both love kids, we both love singing, and we both love Michael jacko!! She is so much prettier than me though!! She has blue eyes, I have hazel, she wears eyeliner, I wear maskera, and she’s 14 and I’m 13!! Someday I would like to meet up with lil miss Jackson, and speak with her about our feelings for her “daddy”. Luv u Paris!!

( we also both have P as our first names letter, and k as out middle names letter. I’m paetyn klaire!!):)

Jennifer

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 28, 2012

I think it’s great that Paris Jackson wants to Act. I think she’d be a great actress. I was personally a fan of Michael Jackson. So let her do what she wants to.

JacleneB

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 7, 2011

These kids are all over the map lately, what a lifestyle change since Michael’s passing! Not too long ago, MJ’s kids were promoting a line of cheesy perfumes dedicated to Michael that were previously, ironically enough, banned by court order after a lawsuit by Bravado International. Yikes… Some things will really make you go umm! Read more about it and see the shocking photos: http://jacksontributefragrances.blogspot.com

Ashley

Posted at 9:49 AM on December 5, 2011

And another note, those of you who seem to know for sure he wasn’t the biological father, where’s the DNA test? Where’s your proof? You’re going off looks alone, then you are seriously ignorant. You cannot seriously tell me that you believe that these kids cannot in any way be biracial. If so, then you clearly haven’t been in the real world. I see biracial kids that look like these three every day. Just because they don’t have extra curly hair or darker skin doesn’t mean anything. Especially when the oldest has the same disease that it’s a fact his father had, and the youngest looks just like Michae did as a boy aside from skin and hair. Skin and hair are not everything.

Ashley

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 5, 2011

Some of you need to get over it. Michael was a human being with flaws. He wasn’t a monster. He had chronic insomnia, which both of his ex-wives have spoken about in the past. A doctor told him he could use Propofol as a sleep aid if a doctor monitored him. Doctors need to learn how to dole out GOOD advice, not advice to get the bills paid.

He clearly did a great job with them, as they are all mature, well-adjusted, NORMAL kids for their age. That’s not a credit to Mrs. Jackson, who has only had a hand in their upbringing for the last two years. You saw how poised and well behaved they were with Michael. He was great with them.

As for peeing in the bed, he was a 50 year old male with an enlarged prostate. He was said to be having issues with that and was taking FloMax. Not surprising he would have problems with that. And that that bed wetting issue, if even true, was probably because Murray kept hooking him up to the Propofol for long periods of time so his bladder just emptied.

Stop calling a human being a sick freak just because YOU don’t understand everything about the situation.

Lisa

Posted at 9:20 AM on December 5, 2011

The best father ever would not be so stupid and get a quack doctor to give him drugs every night. The best father ever would not pretend his white kids are black. The best father ever would not be in a disgusting room where he pees in the bed and barely takes care of himself. Sick freak.

another fan

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 5, 2011

Well Lisa,

I guess you have all the answers. MJ never pretended his kids were black or anything. Unfortunately, you’ve spent too much time falling into the trap of the media and “Poor Conrad Murray”‘s statements, that were really none of our business. Those children loved their father and that’s all that matters. Your sick comments are irrelevant.

soukaina

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 5, 2011

michael jackson is the best father ever
you go girl <33

Shelly

Posted at 3:19 AM on December 5, 2011

Even though they aren’t MJ’s bio kids he loved them and took care of them since they were babies and MJ is all they know as a father. I wish Paris the very best in her acting career and hope she is successful.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 5, 2011

Get serious MJ has no biological kids. It’s only a matter of time before the rest of the Jackson clan tries to cut them off.

Juney7

Posted at 7:35 PM on December 8, 2011

The Jackson family cut them off? Lose their meal tickets? Never happen. How many celebrity kids sheltered for their early years suddenly are all over the map professing love for acting, and only a couple years after losing their only parent? Michael always talked about losing his childhood due to his father’s pursuit of fame for his children. Seems like the elder Jacksons have the same plans for his children.

taylor

Posted at 9:57 PM on December 4, 2011

Malia- now, im not a big fan of MJ..but thats bull. and really not nice. you can tell she is his daughter. they look alike. i can see similarities between them.

malia

Posted at 9:48 PM on December 4, 2011

She is not his daughter. He bought her and her brother from Debbie Rowe. MJ could have had his own black child for free, but instead he gave 8 million to Debbie Rowe for two white children.

Monique

Posted at 1:02 AM on December 5, 2011

Malia, you are VERY ignorant and selfish. I feel sorry for you. Did YOU raise those children? No! MJ did! They are HIS no matter if they’re biological or not and I wish people would get that through their thick skulls. That is very isulting to people who are so kind enough to adopt children as well. Who cares???? If someone is willing to have a child in their lives, raise them, love them and that child loves them back then there should be NO QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT if it’s THEIR CHILD or not. So silly.

Monique

another fan

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 5, 2011

Malia,

It sounds like you have some bitterness and personal issues to deal with. Many people that know MJ have said he was a wonderful father to those children. It doesn’t matter what they look like. He raised them, period. At least he wanted to be a father, unlike many men, not wanting to raise their own biological children these days…Whatever you’re dealing with personally, go deal with it and stop being so hateful.

fan

Posted at 2:50 AM on December 5, 2011

you are a sick sad person

fan

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 5, 2011

people adopt everyday does that mean they buy their kids too, those kids are MJ’s biological are not. like i said sick and sad . Malia get a life

another fan