Kristen Stewart: Topless In New 'Breaking Dawn' Pic

Sun, December 4, 2011 8:15pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kristen Stewart Topless

Pfft

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 15, 2011

It’s only offense when one has big boobs

josif

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 12, 2011

It makes me very disappointed to hear about topless photo of Kristen in BD.I don’t like this and i am against this doing of Kristen.

Beth

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 6, 2011

In the sex scene Kristen totally shows a side shot of half her nipple when her and rob are sitting up kissing and embracing in bed. I think it is during her flash back memory scene the morning after. It was hard to notice because like myself I’m sure most all the women who saw the movie were only looking at Robert during this scene. My husband pointed it out to me after the movie was over. So when I went to see it a second time with my friends I made sure to look and sure enough it was there. Rob even mentioned it in an interview on a late night talk show. He said they could only show half a nipple….and she did!

KStew Krew

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 18, 2011

I thought I was seeing things until I saw it the second time too. I was shocked. My son saw it and said it was the.best part of the show …..truly had to laugh. I am surprised the press hasn’t eaten that one up. Bet that won’t make one of the still pic releases….lol. Anyway Kristen is truly georgeous in clothes or out. Rob you better treat this lady with kid gloves or someone is gonna steal her from you!

Chelle D

Posted at 4:12 PM on February 15, 2012

I noticed it too when I went to see it in the movies (4 times!). However, when I bought the DVD version last week, it wasnt there. I’m not sure if they went back and edited/covered it or maybe it’s impossible to see in my shoebox sized television screen.

VA

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 4, 2011

Kristen is gorgeous no matter what she wears… or doesn’t.

She looks elegant in off the shoulder(s) dresses and tops. She has beautiful lines.

MileyLebanon

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 4, 2011

We Laughed So Hard In This Scene When We Were Watching It …
By The Way If You’re A Smiler Help Us (Smilers) To Trend On Twitter “Good Luck Miley” For her Performance Tonight At The Trevor Live !! <3

Ana

Posted at 6:07 AM on December 5, 2011

Im a smiler!

Mileyisaslut

Posted at 1:28 AM on December 15, 2011

How did Miley Cyrus ended up being a topic here?