‘KKTNY’ Recap: Kim Begs Kris To Move Back To New York

Sun, December 4, 2011 11:36pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kim Kardashian

Kris is so happy to be living in Minnesota away from all the Kardashian drama in the big Apple. But is he being totally selfish?

Kim Kardashian really did try to save her marriage! On the Dec. 4 episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Kim really shows us just how much she loves Kris — and she flies to his hometown to tell him!

On the season premiere, Kris left NYC to go back home so he could train for the upcoming NBA season. Little did he know that the lockout would continue for quite some time. But after Khloe and Kourtney tell Kim how weird it is for newlyweds to live a part, she jets off to see him.

As soon as Kim arrives in Minnesota she begins to complain about the small town lifestyle Kris leads. Kim can’t stand playing house but neither of them are willing to give up their current lives.

Believe it or not, Kim breaks down crying and tells Kris that they won’t stay married if they keep living in separate cities. She tells him tearfully that they need to compromise and Kris just sort of blankly looks at her. But when Kim storms off to pack her things and leave for NYC one day early, Kris realizes just how serious she is.

Kris tells Kim that he is willing to make it work and that he will get a basketball trainer in NYC and come back with her. Yay, but the happiness won’t last long! Just 72 days!

In the meantime, Kourtney and Khloe are in the Hamptons staying at Scott’s parent’s house. Khloe gets Kourtney and Scott to work out their issues and the two make up and even go to dinner — is the apocalypse near?!

But Khloe is really upset that Kim is ignoring her since their big blow up. Earlier in the episode Khloe wakes Kim up an hour before her alarm goes off and Kim acts like a total child and emails and texts Khloe awful things — she even calls her a troll! When Kim arrives back in NYC with Kris, she won’t even look at Khloe or talk to her — eek!

We know how this fairy tale ends, but tune in next week to get another clue as to why Kim and Kris called it quits!

— Chloe Melas

whoknows

Posted at 4:38 AM on December 7, 2011

Did anyone notice how fat she looked eating the Oreo on Sunday when Jonathan and Simon were over?

bs

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 6, 2011

Bullish. I watched the show, for once. Whatever. I was curious…and how could we not be? The media is constantly drawing attn to it. I like a good trainwreck and the Kardashians are ready to embrace drama and hate for a few bucks. Trust me, when this divorce is over, the ratings will likely drop. She’d better enjoy this money and I’m sure that ‘She who barters off her most intimate moments for money and fame’ will. Now that I’m actually paying more than my normal amount of attention to her, I’m surprised that her fans aren’t more cognizant of her/their tactics. Anyway, so I watched the show and I find it amazing that this sh..t was edited in her favor and she STILL came out looking like a b.tch! LOL Kris’ parts? Some parts ARE edited. Smooth editing but editing nonetheless and it’s obvious. One of the first things that came out of his mouth was to inquire who asked her to come to Minnesota. Why – b/c he knew that it couldn’t have been HER idea. Gee, wonder why? She gave that same ‘blank’ stare when he told her that he was leaving…I’ve no idea why this author makes such a thing of it when he did it. She makes a reality tv show her priority over her marriage. She asks him to sacrifice…well, what is she giving up?
Khloe? I like her. Kourtney is strange and Kim’s a b..tch. She should be thankful for her little sister, the only one whose TRULY had her back in this public/media onlslaught.

hey777

Posted at 4:04 PM on December 6, 2011

kris h is a spoiled brat.

Rachie

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 6, 2011

Kim should try and act her age!she knows how Khloe behaves!she should stop escalating things!

Shelly

Posted at 2:17 AM on December 6, 2011

Could someone tell me what the titles K&K Take NYC/Miami actually means. What are they really doing in these states? Is it suppose to be about opening a Dash store? Other than maybe one or two times are they ever in a Dash store? LOL

jerry

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 5, 2011

when trailer trash of the world (aka fans) realize that their hard earned money is going to support these reality morons, we will see them disappear. i don’t believe anything that is scripted in their shows. i am sure they sit around and figure out how to get more money sent to them. i believe everything is scripted, from the fights, to their every move. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! stop supporting them……

Randee

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 5, 2011

I haven’t watched this show because I’m boycotting all things Kardashian. I only know what goes on through these articles and everyone’s posts. This family is seriously dysfunctional and delusional. I don’t like Kim; she’s a spoiled brat – and there’s NOTHING ATTRACTIVE ABOUT THAT! It’s only a matter of time before their stupid antics get the best of them and their show gets pulled. The only ones left watching will be young America who can’t afford to buy and support this stupid family.

s

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 5, 2011

You all tuned in and are now disappointed and duped by more publicity stunts towards the end of the week. They will do it again next Thurs. and Fri. and when is it you will stop watching? Their shows suck. Boycott next Sunday and stay off Twitter cause they are controlling you ALL.

Emelda

Posted at 8:52 AM on December 5, 2011

I agree with everything said here. Kim is spoiled and it is her way or the high way. Just look at the way she insulted kloe because she got her up from sleep? My goodness Kim grow up. You wanted Kris to forgo everything but your tv show. If you thought this show will redeem your image you are in for the most difficult task in your career. Kim this show will finally destroy your image like that of Paris Hilton. It exposes you for who you really are. Kim this was the right guy for you. He loved you dearly and I bet you, you will regret this for the rest of your life. Remember how Elizabeth tailor ended or the kind of people at some point in her life was married to. If I were you I will talk with my husband and solve our problem. It is not too late Kim. My lie Cyrus mom filed for divorce from her husband but later on they reconciled. Britney spear,s mom even divorced and remarry her dad. Look at what is going on with scarlet johansson now, wanting her ex husband back. Kim you are a beautiful girl but beauty don’t last forever, single does. You might think it is cool today but it will not be tomorrow. Your mom has her own life and yet she tries to control yours. Kim you are 31 yrs old, make your decision like your sister kourtney told you once, stop letting your mom control your life because of ten percent. That is her grip on you but you will realize that when it is too late and you will resent her for that at some point in your life.

Lilly

Posted at 7:26 AM on December 5, 2011

I use to think was the sweet, softspoken one. Her true colors are now showing and as beautiful a person as she is on the outside she i s.coming across as an ugly individual. She is so self centered and spoiled. I am apalled by the hateful things she.said to her sister I get siblings fight but sge felt no remorse for the things she said at all. Kim your wrong you.are the disgustng one. E! And Kris jenner should have dobe a better editing job

Anna

Posted at 6:14 AM on December 5, 2011

Chloe Melas at it again..promoting KKTNY!!! SELL-OUT!! This is what I have to say…The whole episode was conveniently edited like this for a reason… Hello, the producers are just setting you guys up…You think they are gonna leave their Kimmie Looking bad? Watch all of their past episodes…It’s so kardashian… The girls will fight, and then they will make-up, one of is going to be the bigger person and apologize…because they are “Family”! ha! As for Kris, He will go back to New York, and then he will start to go out and Kim will start to have a problem with it. Don’t you see, it’s all a set up!! Anyhow, Chloe Melas, how much are the Kardashians paying you…spill!!!Because you don’t do this for the fams that read your articles, I for one, usually like them when your just simply reporting, but when you clear out tell us to continue tuning in to KKTNY….I mean c’mon…your selling out girl! hehehe

Alma

Posted at 2:32 AM on December 5, 2011

Kim is a total pain in the ass! She doesn’t realize what a good guy she has!

Shelly

Posted at 1:20 AM on December 5, 2011

After reading the article I just have to ask….how old are these people again????? LOL

Kristen

Posted at 12:50 AM on December 5, 2011

I laugh when Kim said that Kris’s priority needs to be more than just basketball! It’s funny how she tries to put the blame on him when she is asking him to give up his life and move back to New York. What’s her priority? Her reality series? Seems like it because she still continues to live with her sister, in front of the cameras in New York. Why not move in with him and take a break from her career? Why does he have to give up everything. If anything, her priority was not him or her marriage it was her reality series!!!!!!

Liz

Posted at 12:44 AM on December 5, 2011

Interesting how the media was saying that Kris married Kim for fame,yet he didn’t mind being away from NYC and the film crew. Funny how Kim asks Kris to give up alot, yet she hasn’t given up anything. Kris moved back to New York, is living with her and her sister’s family, living his life infront of the camera, etc. What exactly has Kim done to salvage her marriage? I have yet to see!

Sophie

Posted at 12:40 AM on December 5, 2011

I find it hypocritical of Kim to ask Kris to move back to New York, live with her sister, her sister’s boyfriend, and their child, live their lives in front of the camera…she is basically asking him to give up his life and live her life. Yet, she is telling him that he needs to comprimise? It seems to me that kris is giving up more than Kim is. Why not get a room for themselves? Why not adjust her schedule for him? Why not choose Kris and her marriage instead of reality tv? Why not alot of things? To me it seems like Kim is selfish, bratty, self-centerd, and hypocritical!

Key

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 4, 2011

I thought there the rumor was that the Kardashians did editing to make Kris look bad? I don’t know but Kim keeps looking horrible in these episodes. It’s interesting seeing the dynamics in this fam: the always-doted on daughter Kim is super spoiled and self-centered while the middle-odd child Khloe is so centered and grounded. Something is seriously wrong with Kourtney, though. She does not act like a big sister. She laughs when she should be serious, she has strange habits, and she makes it hard to believe she is a college-educated mother. I hate that I watch this show, especially since we know all the endings.

BamaMama

Posted at 12:40 AM on December 5, 2011

I don’t believe for one second Kim tried to save her marriage. Period. She wanted Kris to give up everything to film her show and make THAT the priority! It’s disgusting. Funny how they tried to say he was chasing fame when it’s pretty obvious he wants nothing to do with it.

I think it’s very telling how Kim verbally abused Khloe for something so silly. I can imagine Kris was on the receiving end of some of that abuse. Kim is one of the nastiest most disgusting people ever.

Magdalana

Posted at 10:13 AM on December 5, 2011

Im so disappointed.. I have been Kim’s #1 fan for so long, but last night’s show really disappointed me. 1. I did see Kim begging to try and get Kris to come back and try to act married, and Kris was sooo mean and nasty, (Yelling at her going DO YOU WANT ME TO RESENT YOU!!) He kept yelling!! He really does need to grow up and talk and discuss like a grown up MAN!! But, Kim’s spoiled rotten side showed so much last night!! The anger that Kim’s showed to Kloe was so disgusting. I have never seen Kloe try to compete with Kim.. It seems to me that Kim is jealous of Kloe’s marriage and happiness!!! The difference KIM is that Kloe knows how to treat her husband and Lamar loves and respects Kloe, UNLIKE KRIS!!! It’s almost like she sees the juvenile and bad attitude of KRIS and she is jealous that Kris can’t be more like Lamar!!! The extent of the madness Kim gave to Kloe for waking her up was soooo uncalled for!!! OK..I don’t like Kris, and I don’t think that he ever really loved Kim, cuz if My husband treated me that way Kris treats Kim, we would have been divorced many years ago!! But Kim, you need to stop believing in your own celebrity status and grow up… people and family are always there for you! Beauty fades…. grow up, stop acting like your (Bleep) doesn’t stink BECAUSE IT DOES!!!!! treat your sisters with more respect….. and stay away from men for awhile!!! get your (bleep) together