Miley Cyrus: Her Hottest Sideboob Shoot Yet

Sat, December 3, 2011 9:14am EDT by 18 Comments
Miley Cyrus Sideboob

Aya

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 1, 2012

I love miley soo much stop saying bad things about her she is not doing anything wrong she is just being a normal teenager stop being soo jeaulos from her if you want to see areal whore i have on for you selena gomez.

amy

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 6, 2011

Tihs is an absolutley gorgeous picture of Miley! I just love it & love Miley.

I wish all the negative comments would stop – I’m sick of people giving Miley a hard time. Miley is real & honset & I respect that about her.

bbb

Posted at 8:56 AM on December 5, 2011

I LOYE U MILEYYYYYY U R THE BEST .

hollywoodlpervs

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 4, 2011

is it just me or hl a bunch of pervs?

Anna

Posted at 4:55 AM on December 4, 2011

She is very pretty.

Emily

Posted at 12:00 AM on December 4, 2011

Miley Is flawless kthanksbye

BETH

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 3, 2011

She’s stunningly beautiful. And I rarely ever use that term on anyone. Keira Knightley is the only other person I save that for. Miley could be a model except she’s too small height wise.

mileyjonaslovato

Posted at 9:12 PM on December 3, 2011

at least shes more talented that most of the other teen stars. thats what i hate about the people judging miley, they always try and find a way to break her when shes just trying to be herself miley is awesome and no one should judge her. she looks beautiful

lucky

Posted at 6:32 PM on December 3, 2011

yuck she is not hot

Toniann

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 3, 2011

I think she looks absolutely stunning here, very beautiful woman inside and out :)

LORELAY

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 3, 2011

She has normal boobs.. I think she had more when she was in Hannah Montana (too much push up)

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 3, 2011

On Miley Cyrus

The reflection upon my situation, and that of this army, produces many an uneasy hour, when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in, on a thousand accounts; fewer still will believe, if any disaster happens to these lines, from what cause it flows. I have often thought how much happier I should have been, if instead of accepting of a command under such circumstances, I had taken my musket upon my shoulders and entered the rank, or if I could have justified the measure of posterity, and my own conscience, had retired to the back country, and lived in a wigwam. If I shall be able to rise superior to these, and many other difficulties which might be enumerated, I shall most religiously believe that the finger of Providence is in it, to blind the eyes of our enemies; for surely if we get well through this month, it must be for want of their knowing the disadvantages we labor under. Could I have foreseen the difficulties which have come upon us, could I have known that such a backwardness would have been discovered in the old soldiers to the service, all the generals upon earth should not have convinced me of the propriety of delaying an attack upon Boston till this time

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die.

keke

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 3, 2011

People say she shows too much leg and Im like she has good legs she SHOULD show them off

kjgrg

Posted at 12:06 PM on December 3, 2011

OMG i love miley so much she looks great

getrealplsHL

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 3, 2011

Cover more skin? Well she is a singer, not a nun o_O

MILEY FOREVER 1#

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 3, 2011

iam OBSESSED with her
SMILER FOREVER
GO MILEY
GO MILEY
ITS YOUR LOVE

Yasmin

Posted at 10:06 AM on December 3, 2011

God,Why am I so obsessed with her? I even don’t know her in real life,why do I love her so much like I love my parents&family?

smile

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 3, 2011

yaa you are rite am agree with you