Justin Bieber: Up Early For Disney Christmas Parade Performance

Sat, December 3, 2011 5:40pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Disney

bridget

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 4, 2011

why is he waering earrings is he a gangster or something

Alexis

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 23, 2011

i love justin bieber he is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HE ISNT A GODAMN GANGSTER BRIDGET

Zeoy

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 31, 2011

Zeoy
Justin Bieber

bridget

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 4, 2011

i hate his hair and i hate justin he acts like he is to cool to be but he isnt cool he is just fading away into the dust i have great singing talents i will soon go non youtube and do the same thing he did watch ill just push him down where he belongs he wont be mr hotshot then will he

Jake At

Posted at 12:11 PM on December 19, 2011

i like justin he is like my role model. people say your not going to be famous. but i want to i don’t want to give up on my dream.justin never did and he made it.i want to be like him. i wish he could see me and i see him. i am a boy and i like him.i want to be on stage like him. i am a huge fan of justin.i love to sing,dance,and make songs. i love justin!!!!! his hair was better but it will grow back. his hair is not great but good. who am i kidding i love it. he has the perfect gf too. i want to be like him. i love to sing,dance,and be like justin. he is my fav.i love justin.

Patty

Posted at 11:22 PM on December 3, 2011

Are you ok I bet you love Justin beiber huhh!!!well I don’t

Patty

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 3, 2011

Hello any one here

Patty

Posted at 11:17 PM on December 3, 2011

Hi you like Justin beiber I dont

yelebelieber

Posted at 7:06 PM on December 3, 2011

omg! justin bieber is using a belt !!!

lucky

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 3, 2011

of course i cant wait to see you cute justin.

Chanel

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 3, 2011

I can’t wait until Justin performs. I hope Selena is by his side. Justin and Selena are the cutest couple ever. I love how they compliment each other. He’s so good to her. I hope one day they get engaged. Then later on when there ready then they get married. I hope Justin and Selena don’t break up. I love them seeing together. Not apart. I can see that he adores her. They seem so in love with each other then you see other couples. I hate seeing them separate. Even though there young. They still have that spark about each other. He seems happy to be with her. Especially that the business there in you have to stay grounded. Otherwise you will go crazy. Trial and tribualtion of Hollywood. Love how Justin is with his girl. Very protective of her. He’s still crazy about her and as she is with him. Love how everytime there together he just stares at her. Thinking wow shes very beautiful and of course hot, she chose me to be with. She has that sweet side of her.

smile

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 3, 2011

of course i cant wait too see